Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

me: the workers' means of production is quelled by being so divorced from the object they produce that their life becomes nothing more than a means to acquire more capital and in turn has no choice but to subvert to a life of eternal servitude to feed this endless cycle
chud: I fuckin love big tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

me: the workers' means of production is quelled by being so divorced from the object they produce that their life becomes nothing more than a means to acquire more capital and in turn has no choice but to subvert to a life of eternal servitude to feed this endless cycle
chud: I fuckin love big tits

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

What the gently caress will this accomplish?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
disgusting fat president goes to uk, gets bombarded with poor ratings of many cnn segments, doesn't feel good and changes - FAKE NEWS. Many such cases!

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Keep people at bay long enough to get to the next election

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Seize the memes of production

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

galenanorth posted:

I can't handle how there's a crazy straw next to a crazy person. Even though this is a grown-up brainwashed rape baby, I am laughing so hard it has to be unhealthy, because he has a silly straw and it is just so silly

he has TWO crazy straws lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao every single democrat with any material part in running the Dem 2016 campaign should throw themselves off a bridge. How in the world did you lose to this man. Every single one of them need to never have a hand in politics ever again.

He's seriously sitting around tweet negging AT&T trying to get CNN shut down or something because he's not satisfied with a single major News Channel sucking his dick 24/7.

Just constantly publically talking about his brain problems with RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS

It was her turn

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Get the old white man who worked for a republican president to tell you on TV that you need to do an impeachment so as to not be too divisive.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Subpoena Muller you loving useless idiots.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Bearjew posted:

don't Truck my Trum

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
If these Marxist dorks want me to read theory they would just post it

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Joementum posted:

there's only one inheritor

tiffany will finally have her day in the sun

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

would genuinely pay for a juchero

idk how it'd work or what it makes but it has enough power to lift 69 teslas

it yells at you to do it urself through the power of national self-reliance

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

It was her turn

You know if you just add a p to the end then it all makes sense.

It was her, turnp!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao every single democrat with any material part in running the Dem 2016 campaign should throw themselves off a bridge. How in the world did you lose to this man. Every single one of them need to never have a hand in politics ever again.

He's seriously sitting around tweet negging AT&T trying to get CNN shut down or something because he's not satisfied with a single major News Channel sucking his dick 24/7.

Just constantly publically talking about his brain problems with RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS

ratings make him feel good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Subpoena Muller you loving useless idiots.

They're actually just going to wring their hands and string the country along for 17 more months and then trump wins re election and we all die laughing maniacally at the memes right before the big white-hot blastwave, hth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/joeyalison/status/1135627944494166016

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
an invisible ratings

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
freaky, ghost ratings

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if you think capitalism is bullshit and the rich should die, congrats you've absorbed the theory and don't need to read it

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump's Trip to England by The White House, on Flickr
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump's Trip to England by The White House, on Flickr

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

703 posted:

Keep people at bay long enough to get to the next election

Yep. And they probably don't even plan to make it all the way to November 2020, once we get to January Pelosi will probably just declare that it's too divisive to begin impeachment during an election year.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald J. Trump, prince Charles, and Albert Speer all have the same tailor

impressive!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

love my special my mom is Scottish actually boy

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

[extremely ny guy voice] euyyy I got ur means of production right heah *grabs crotch*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I mean I don’t even know what we are talking about wrt democrats and trump and voting etc etc

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tup

ty manifisto

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trump is the only person in the world still using tivo, and flickr

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TROOM

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

galenanorth posted:

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1135601124575252480

I'll be 59, just six years short of standard age of retirement

People having kids right now are really setting them up for a Logan's Run scenario.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Bert Roberge posted:

People having kids right now are really setting them up for a Logan's Run scenario.

Awesome cool and good

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

Yep. And they probably don't even plan to make it all the way to November 2020, once we get to January Pelosi will probably just declare that it's too divisive to begin impeachment during an election year.

Hoyer's already said (broadly) this.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

plump!'s been working out

such a handsome big lad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
flump!