Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
kelly anne conway still has a job because trump is afraid of stairs

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/blakegriffin23/status/103195046920204288?s=21

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

hahaha. that's some punchline you've got there!

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

lmao these people deserve to get owned by a senile failson reality TV host

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
tila tequila is a flat earther nazi

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

quite stretched out posted:

tila tequila is a flat earther nazi

Tila Tequila has serious brain problems after attempting to kill herself with pills after her fiancé died

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

General Betray-Us

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

this doesn't make sense, because trump is afraid to fire anyone personally and makes someone else do it

R. Guyovich posted:

General Betray-Us

he could have been the first secretary of state to wear an ankle monitor

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

R. Guyovich posted:

General Betray-Us

And then he did Betray-Us by giving classified intel to his mistress lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
when mark sanford, then governor of south carolina, straight up vanished for a week and his aides were like, "you've never been on a hike"

then it turned out he'd been in buenos aires and he says bang em all

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291759-poll-jill-stein-tied-with-harambe-trailing-deez-nutz-in-texas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol harambe

one of my coworkers still has this up from the '16 election

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Deez nutz was legit the best option running in 2016

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

R. Guyovich posted:

General Betray-Us

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/pwinn5/status/1133613417443446784

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

more social mobility than the us

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
his straw lmao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Only in DPRK is his story even possible. The son of an immigrant, rising through the ranks to become a respected Captain,

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
talking about hte vengaboys being antifa reminded my friend and i that the dude from ace of base used to be a nazi and theres a theory that ace of base is cryptofash music or something

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Tila Tequila has serious brain problems after attempting to kill herself with pills after her fiancé died

i didnt know this and now its less funny, to me

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Trump hissing through his dentures at a journalist or whoever

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

quite stretched out posted:

talking about hte vengaboys being antifa reminded my friend and i that the dude from ace of base used to be a nazi and theres a theory that ace of base is cryptofash music or something

I saw the sign and it's a swastika.

ace of base man posted:

“Men in white hoods march down the road, we enjoy ourselves when we’re sawing off n——-s’ heads/ Immigrant, we hate you! Out, out, out, out! Nordic people, wake up now! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!”

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Tying this only through Hamilton but imagining Immortal Technique stuffing Lin Manuel Miranda into a garbage can makes me laugh often

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

Iol yes stairs and not general physical exertion which he thinks would make him die faster

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That ONE TIME our goodbrain president telegraphed being a coplete vendor swindling piece of poo poo leading chants and also reminded me of every lush I've ever kicked out of my bar at closing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_gE4H3HCY

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

mooyashi posted:

Tying this only through Hamilton but imagining Immortal Technique stuffing Lin Manuel Miranda into a garbage can makes me laugh often

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

mooyashi posted:

That ONE TIME our goodbrain president telegraphed being a coplete vendor swindling piece of poo poo leading chants and also reminded me of every lush I've ever kicked out of my bar at closing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_gE4H3HCY

This is incredible, thank you

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
the trailer for Biggest Little Farm reminded me that the 'raw milk debate' is still a thing in America, which reminded me of the time a bunch of West Virginia state legislators passed a bill legalizing raw milk, drank raw milk, then got sick with diarrhea*

*(they insist it wasn't the raw milk but they're probably full of poo poo, figuratively and literally)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

his dad was a celebrity there, known for being cast usually as the American villain in NK cinema.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mooyashi posted:

Iol yes stairs and not general physical exertion which he thinks would make him die faster

dude spoilers for the next Chernobyl episode

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
sweaty boy

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i just remembered Zurab Tsereteli's memorial sculpture to the victims of 9/11 which jersey city rejected as a gift from russia because it featured a tear drop or was abstract or some poo poo

anyway during 2016 russia bullshit i def saw a take that the teardrop sculpture was putin mocking americans' grief lmao i forget who said it. prob olbermann or the dinesh you're gay woman

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Who was it claiming Russia did 911

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

We're on the president's official weight page, which is also a funny politics poo poo

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpZO43CAcw

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

zegermans posted:

We're on the president's official weight page, which is also a funny politics poo poo

imagine a pound of ground beef in a package at the grocery store. that's how close to obese the president was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
that was last year - the official trumpweight is 243 pounds as of february of this year

kinda surprising that they didn't just add another inch to his height like they did last year too lol