Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Did anybody here ever play their VR game.

It’s really cool aesthetically, it’s like you’re solving a mystery inside the Hunter’s Dream. Very atmospheric and incredibly melancholy.

The gameplay is pretty basic, just finding the right item to use adventure game stuff. Honestly it could have been done in 2D.

Not worth getting VR for, but definitely worth investigating if you have it already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Obviously should be taken with a massive grain of salt but there are supposedly “credible” rumors floating about that Bluepoint Games “reinvisoned” project is Demon’s Souls for the next gen PlayStation and should be revealed at e3

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
:pray:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Apparently doing it this way gets them around the previous hurdles involving all the different companies that own publishing rights to the original version but who really knows.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they're probably going to gently caress it up

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

they're probably going to gently caress it up

id rather have them doing it than fromsoft, i think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Demons is weird enough that I'd rather they just put it out at a stable framerate for 20 bucks than to for a complete remake. It's not even that old

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i just want the trophies to complete my fromsoft collection of digital videogame trophies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enjoy the pure bladestone grind

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Demons is weird enough that I'd rather they just put it out at a stable framerate for 20 bucks than to for a complete remake. It's not even that old

I think I paid like 9 bucks for Demons Souls so I dont really mind it being full price, but also, more importantly, I’ll take absolutely anything I can get

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

if bluepoint is remaking it then itll be the exact same game but with 100000x more polygons and 8k textures and cloth physics and poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

id rather have them doing it than fromsoft, i think

i also want some mittelleuropean subhuman sony outsource company in full body adidas oneies to squat all day in front of a ps3 until the fart out a demons souls remake when they aren't making youtube comments about how the former yugoslav republic of macedonia IS the true heir to alexander's empire

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If anyone is going to be doing it I’d trust bluepoint over anyone else. Also they can’t just release upscaled demons souls bc of all of the publishing rights conflicts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i also want some mittelleuropean subhuman sony outsource company in full body adidas oneies to squat all day in front of a ps3 until the fart out a demons souls remake when they aren't making youtube comments about how the former yugoslav republic of macedonia IS the true heir to alexander's empire

Funny imagery but Bluepoint are based in Austin, TX. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Uhh, ya it is. it's certainly older than most 1080p 60fps Remasters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Funny imagery but Bluepoint are based in Austin, TX. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

even worse

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
sony remaster and remake studio adds forced walking cutscenes , cover system, and crafting :worship:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

blind lady replaced with mocap Ellen Page saying hella

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

Enjoy the pure bladestone grind

i grinded out the blue sentinel ears in DS3 because the matchmaking wouldn't work for just that covenant, i'm no stranger to the grind

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol too

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Stockpile Thomas now voiced by Troy Baker

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Obviously should be taken with a massive grain of salt but there are supposedly “credible” rumors floating about that Bluepoint Games “reinvisoned” project is Demon’s Souls for the next gen PlayStation and should be revealed at e3

sony isn't at e3 this year so this is probably bs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked DS back up after finishing some stuff up so I could focus just on DS.

Was a bit weird getting used to game again but managed to get back to the Taurus Demon without too much trouble. I took off my hat and gloves so that I could Medium-Slow roll instead of fat roll and it made a big difference. The spear I bought is real fast and good to use too. Messed up with some fire throwers and ended up using two Estus before getting to Taurus. I did really well though this time (despite dying) and finally understood the pattern of the fight and got him down to about 20% HP. I just got kind of trapped under his legs at the end and mistimed my dodge on his big attack.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Stay strong gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
For the love of god stream immediately so Bob can tell you exactly what to do so tou no longer look like a fool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

For the love of god stream immediately so Bob can tell you exactly what to do so tou no longer look like a fool

Lol If youre not using ghost hits/dead angles to buttfuck these turtle knights. Resident Sleeper MonkaS Haha kappa. Can you bring up tyour equip screen again?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tom Cruise laughing jumping from my DX Racer to the Red Bull minifridge when I peeped your Bone Archer strats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol If youre not using ghost hits/dead angles to buttfuck these turtle knights. Resident Sleeper MonkaS Haha kappa. Can you bring up tyour equip screen again?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

EmmyOk posted:

Picked DS back up after finishing some stuff up so I could focus just on DS.

Was a bit weird getting used to game again but managed to get back to the Taurus Demon without too much trouble. I took off my hat and gloves so that I could Medium-Slow roll instead of fat roll and it made a big difference. The spear I bought is real fast and good to use too. Messed up with some fire throwers and ended up using two Estus before getting to Taurus. I did really well though this time (despite dying) and finally understood the pattern of the fight and got him down to about 20% HP. I just got kind of trapped under his legs at the end and mistimed my dodge on his big attack.

refresh my memory, are you streaming this anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tom Cruise laughing jumping from my DX Racer to the Red Bull minifridge when I peeped your Bone Archer strats