Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

:thanks:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night I realized that both Bob and myself have set ourselves to appear offline on battle.net, probably to avoid realizing each other has been playing Diablo 3.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Last night I realized that both Bob and myself have set ourselves to appear offline on battle.net, probably to avoid realizing each other has been playing Diablo 3.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was playing OW with a friend at like 2am when wormskull PMd me "Are you loving serious?"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bob's brother really wanted to play Overwatch.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

The Gift Of The Magi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

The Gift Of The Magi

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Piña Colada song but it’s Wormskull taking out a personal ad for a D3 rift partner and Bob answers.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Piña Colada song but it’s Wormskull taking out a personal ad for a D3 rift partner and Bob answers.

Lmao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Fark yaass

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Radical Heights...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

drat didn’t know they were still updating nerf arena blast

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
In Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, the Kerotans, the Kerotan title, and Kerotan radio discussion with Para-Medic, were all replaced by the character Yoshi from the Super Mario series.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1135973490207678465?s=21

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I drop my Xbox soap in the Shawshank prison shower. A month later I’m breathing fresh Shenzhen air after climbing through the bore hole blasted through the earth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I drop my Xbox soap in the Shawshank prison shower. A month later I’m breathing fresh Shenzhen air after climbing through the bore hole blasted through the earth

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/st_vincent/status/1136347426212593664