Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah this is just one cbd isolate vendor you can order anywhere in the US

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

apparently CBD specifically was changed from schedule 1 to schedule 5 in 2018, but only specific medications that are FDA approved

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...rugs-containing

but "marihuana" itself still remains federally illegal

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cbd isolate is legal because it is literally 99.999% CBD. there's no thc. things like oils are different because they still have THC content

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's still legal if the thc is below the threshold, and oils should be fine because they should be testing the whole batch at the source before they sell it, but it's a bit unsafe with cbd hemp flower because they cant test every bud and theres a nonzero chance that one plant in the grow will acquire a mutation that results in enough thc to be illegal

E: dont gently caress with commercial cbd oils though unless you want a really nasty grassy weed taste. Buy a gram of isolate, put it in a 20ml dropper bottle, and fill it with neutral cooking oil. Itll dissolve in a few minutes, have almost no taste, and cost a lot less. Dose under your tongue and dont swallow

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 3, 2019

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

marijuanamancer posted:

cbd isolate is legal because it is literally 99.999% CBD. there's no thc. things like oils are different because they still have THC content

schedule 1 isn't just THC though it also lists "marihuana". as a seperate line item. the schedule change for CBD is for specific medications that have FDA approval, its not blanket for any and all CBD isolates

that said, obviously the schedule is no longer being enforced as such in many states

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah but everything you make with oil is at some ratio to thc, it is hard to make the thc go away, stuff made with oil is the 1:1 2:1 10:1 20:1 etc stuff.. theres still the 1 part thc because the process doesn't remove it like with isolate

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

yeah but everything you make with oil is at some ratio to thc, it is hard to make the thc go away, stuff made with oil is the 1:1 2:1 10:1 20:1 etc stuff.. theres still the 1 part thc because the process doesn't remove it like with isolate

The all-legal products are made from cbd hemp, which has been bred to fall below the threshold, which is .1% or thereabouts. It's not the same as high-cbd weed strains with those ratios.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh yeah i guess i didn't think about stuff made from straight hemp. fair nuff. it never had thc in the first place

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm watching Supergirl while high and it's like I can see the seams of this dumb show and yet I'm just rolling with it.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

poverty goat posted:

the best thing about the CBD boom is that CBD hemp is now a big cash crop and it looks and smells like weed to cops, dogs and field tests.
lol the only thing that has ever looked and smelled like weed to cops or dogs is “anything it takes to perform an illegal search”

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
instead of not smoking weed i've continued smoking weed instead, diet's a bit on the outs but i'm a lot more relaxed all the time now even while not smoking weed

I've even gotten better at my job despite feeling like I'm way slower. It rules

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I had an itch on my right leg last night, and the first thing that came to mind was, "my passenger side leg itches"

lol

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I used to smoke a lot of weed but I haven't in like 10 years. I live in a state where it's still illegal. I wonder if I would like being stoned again. I have had more stress and anxiety over the past couple of years that I dont remember having back in the day. I long for weed but I'm not sure how it would go now that my life is completely different.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Wonderfully, smoke the weed.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Harton posted:

Wonderfully, smoke the weed.

Getting ahold of it is the issue.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The only way I’ve managed to get weed on vacation or a new place was by drinking enough to have the balls to just start walking up to people and asking them if they could help me. Worked every time so far but it’s a pain in the rear end.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Bartenders, waitresses, food service employees are a good place to start.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Yeah if you're in a bar and there are young people there someone tried to tip the tender with weed at some point that night just do your best "not a cop" impression

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's important that you are actually not a cop, too

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

purple death ray posted:

It's important that you are actually not a cop, too

What about that cop who overdosed on weed lol. I'm not a cop. That poo poo cracks me up, his 911 call.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

vandalism posted:

What about that cop who overdosed on weed lol. I'm not a cop. That poo poo cracks me up, his 911 call.

That's the cop who called 911 like "I think we died" lol

If only

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

My weed guy moved recently and I was able to find a new one but oh my god am I getting too old for this poo poo. I long for the day when I can place a delivery order for food and weed at the same time.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

is pepsi ok posted:

My weed guy moved recently and I was able to find a new one but oh my god am I getting too old for this poo poo. I long for the day when I can place a delivery order for food and weed at the same time.

Ask your new dealer who he knows that works in pizza joint. You'd be surprised at what you get if your order an extra spice packet or two.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
walk around downtown and ask anyone who looks like they've been standing in the same spot for a while

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Weed

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

marijuanamancer posted:

walk around downtown and ask anyone who looks like they've been standing in the same spot for a while

Yeah, this is what cops don't do. Don't do this thing.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Why is anyone trolling the streets for weed when weedmaps exists?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
make one of those wearable sandwich boards that says "I NEED WEED"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Have any of you used leafedin to find a new plug?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2cKS2EoJM

Music to pot up to irl before you get behind the wheel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85ydcRIrzk

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
you guys know about the toronto cops that stole edibles from a dispensary raid and then climbed a tree and refused to come down right? lol.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

The Walrus posted:

you guys know about the toronto cops that stole edibles from a dispensary raid and then climbed a tree and refused to come down right? lol.

no but I would take a link to that

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

AkumaHokoru posted:

no but I would take a link to that

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/two-toronto-cops-suspended-for-ingesting-cannabis-edibles-on-duty-sources-say-1.3780506

Lol and another cop actually got injured trying to get him down.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

To be fair, if you are not used to weed and eat an entire or even half a 100mg chocolate bar you'd be out of your drat mind.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got all potted up on weed and all I got was hungry

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

sometimes I like to get just a little stoned

pebbled if you will

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I want to get more marihuana in me faster. Dabs aren’t fast enough. Can I get blood transfusions from already high people? I am willing to consult dark gods and other spiritual beings in my quest. Serious advice and inquiries only.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want to get more marihuana in me faster. Dabs aren’t fast enough. Can I get blood transfusions from already high people? I am willing to consult dark gods and other spiritual beings in my quest. Serious advice and inquiries only.

Insulin pump but it's just weed right into my veins on a timer

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You've seen that scene in Batman TAS when Clayface is created but with pure THC-A crystal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Stop guys you’re making me want to get high but I already am high ughhhhhhhh