Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

this was perhaps not the wisest insult to use

being mentally ill owns, i'm never going to therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

quick everyone get em before they start throwing stones

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

lynch_69 posted:

Why are there child molesters talking about their exploits in the Trump voter thread?

you answered your question in the question

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
can we go back to posting fake ai news stories if this is what we get instead :(

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Crossposting from trump lol thread: All 20 Trump supporters that showed up in London today are hiding in a lovely pub from thousands of protesters pissed off that we've paid something stupid like £20,000,000 for that fat senile rapist to come to our country to talk about how climate change isn't real

quote:

Trump supporters barricaded in Wetherspoons by police after being surrounded by protesters chanting 'Nazi scum off our streets'

A small group of supporters of the US president were surrounded by demonstrators in Whitehall.

Police intervened and pulled the pro-Trump group into a nearby pub for their own safety as cries of “Nazi scum off our streets” rang out.

They have since barricaded the small counter-protest group in the Lord Moon of the Mall pub as thousands of demonstrators continue to stream down Whitehall.

Police officers outside the pub told The Independent around 20 pro-Trump supporters are still being held inside and that the incident was the result of a “verbal disagreement”.

Click for video

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...OYeTp2xrASSVA50

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Quote-Unquote posted:

Crossposting from trump lol thread: All 20 Trump supporters that showed up in London today are hiding in a lovely pub from thousands of protesters pissed off that we've paid something stupid like £20,000,000 for that fat senile rapist to come to our country to talk about how climate change isn't real

Click for video

lmao that rules

that's like 6 golf trips for our big wet boy, you just know UK taxpayers footed the bill for those tuxes too

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

The Dipshit posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Just wanted to appreciate this ban stack. Like, wow...kind of impressive.

For some content: driving through rural Kansas today to get some jerky from a local vendor, and we were heading out of a town called La Crosse. Near the edge of town, someone had put up a 'Trump Train', one of those cheap one-track coaster rides you see at the really bad carnivals with his name on the side. However, since they never cared for the thing, all that remains is a folded, rusted hunk of scrap that will never run again, TRUMP emblazoned on the side. A good visual metaphor for our current state, imo.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Really wish you had a picture of that thing!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

You are such a loving creep. I’m not even going to bother with a dumb quip. I’m just going to say that between this and your other posts about stalking your friends stepdaughter who’s just turned 18 and how you gave away a girls mirror and jewellery box, which you had to break on purpose to make it less ‘weird’ that you had it, you need to be on a watch list. Because you’re a molestation timebomb.

lmao

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Quote-Unquote posted:

Click for video

lol, we’re Americans and my wife and one daughter were there

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

inside the pub or out?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

1redflag posted:

inside the pub or out?

:hmmyes:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

J.A.B.C. posted:

Just wanted to appreciate this ban stack. Like, wow...kind of impressive.

For some content: driving through rural Kansas today to get some jerky from a local vendor, and we were heading out of a town called La Crosse. Near the edge of town, someone had put up a 'Trump Train', one of those cheap one-track coaster rides you see at the really bad carnivals with his name on the side. However, since they never cared for the thing, all that remains is a folded, rusted hunk of scrap that will never run again, TRUMP emblazoned on the side. A good visual metaphor for our current state, imo.

A medium-sized shack along a photogenic country road about half an hour south of Hayes?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

STOP RESISTIN'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HJkyLCJrQ

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

A medium-sized shack along a photogenic country road about half an hour south of Hayes?

Precisely! We were heading to Pat's Beef Jerky in Libenthal, and had to pass through LaCrosse to get there.

Also, btw, an hour drive for jerky is totally rational.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

J.A.B.C. posted:

Precisely! We were heading to Pat's Beef Jerky in Libenthal, and had to pass through LaCrosse to get there.

Also, btw, an hour drive for jerky is totally rational.

I once flew into Denver, drove six hours to Hayes for a steak, then drove back to Denver to catch a flight out. The reason I know the area and the jerky place is because, purely through an accident of traveling, I found a roadside diner out there with a ridiculous steak, and I’ve been back numerous times. I figure I’ve driven 30+ hours out of my way over the years just to go eat there. I’ve planned one vacation, one move, and one unspecified cross-country trip around that steak.

The jerky is also very good.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Here's a p good Trump voter doing themselves in story

quote:

Georgia Clark, a veteran high school English teacher in Fort Worth, had an urgent request for President Trump: She needed help pulling undocumented immigrants from her school.

“Mr. President, Fort Worth Independent School District is loaded with illegal students from Mexico,” Clark wrote May 17 on her now-deleted Twitter account, @Rebecca1939. “Anything you can do to remove the illegals from Fort Worth would be greatly appreciated,” she wrote in another tweet.

Clark was careful in her approach, she believed, and told the president she needed guarantees her identity would be protected when action was taken. “Texas will not protect whistle blowers. The Mexicans refuse to honor our flag,” she wrote.

Clark says she didn’t mean for everyone to see her thoughts and requests on immigration. She says she believed the tweets were private between her and the president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/06/04/fort-worth-teacher-georgia-clark-asked-trump-tweets-round-up-illegal-students/

LOL

The punchline?

https://twitter.com/emayfarris/status/1136069355249295360

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

a hideous gammon stabbing her hand clean to the bone popping a loving balloon and showing off to nobody's delight is a hell of an image for the Age of Brexit

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Willie Tomg posted:

a hideous gammon stabbing her hand clean to the bone popping a loving balloon and showing off to nobody's delight is a hell of an image for the Age of Brexit

She's mentally ill.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

pseudanonymous posted:

She's mentally ill.

Aren't we all?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

She forgot to slide into the pres' DMs, we all do that sometimes.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Mexicans refuse to honor our flag.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ScrubLeague posted:

The Mexicans refuse to honor our flag.

good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gently caress imperialist flags

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's not even a good flag, if you're going to have a bunch of bullshit symbolizing different phases of the country you might as well have number of people who died in slavery, wars, and current prison population

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Volcott posted:

Aren't we all?

She's tried to kill herself like 50 times. There is a continuum of mental health, she's pretty far down it.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

pseudanonymous posted:

She's tried to kill herself like 50 times. There is a continuum of mental health, she's pretty far down it.

She and Loomer should get their own zany reality TV show where they live in an apartment together and desperately try to order takeout food to be delivered, with no success

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

i'm glad she lives in a country where she can get help

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i say swears online posted:

i'm glad she lives in a country where she can get help

*gets all masculine and huffy* if I ever was gonna kill myself there would be two hits: me hitting myself in the balls, and my face hitting the concrete of the basement i sleep in

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

hopefully she’ll succeed one day :)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
She's banned from the beach at her home town because she keeps trying to drown on it

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

She's banned from the beach at her home town because she keeps trying to drown on it

You'd think that after the first 20 or so times she'd realise that she's not very good at drowning.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I guess trump worship is one form of death

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This is the good poo poo.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Seems she's not trying very hard

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/dianeasmith1/status/1136094387098849280

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Yeah, her contract won't be renewed. She's toast.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm Anal Lubeanus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

boomer brain strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

quote:

Last month, when one student asked to go to the bathroom, Clark told the student to “show me your papers that are saying you are legal,” a student told investigators in an account corroborated by another student.

She denied to investigators that she made the comment, which the report claims occurred May 17 — the same day Clark tweeted at Trump multiple times about what she perceived as illegal immigration in Fort Worth and in the school district.

Fort Worth’s population is about a third Hispanic, according to city data.

In 2007, Clark kicked a student, the review said, though an investigation determined it was “without malice.” In 2013, she was disciplined for referring to a group of students as “little Mexico” and called another student “white bread.” Those allegations proved to be true, according to the review.

yikes