Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1135980116872486912
make it so, Ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

trem_two posted:

Bayern didn't exercise their permanent option for Hamez because he didn't want to stay. Sounds like he's trying to get Madrid to sell him to Napoli.

I wonder what he'll go for? I presume he's still in galactico wages

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

what i wouldn't give

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

:getin:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

tarbrush posted:

I wonder what he'll go for? I presume he's still in galactico wages

PSG would be the obvious answer, especially if Neymar is leaving.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Maradona can't even give a halftime speech in Spanish, imagine him trying to connect with Phil Jones

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

Maradona can't even give a halftime speech in Spanish, imagine him trying to connect with Phil Jones

Phil Jones loves cocaine tho

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Signing Maradona as manager might be the vital missing piece that actually manages to get Manchester United relegated into oblivion

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That would be next level

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Jose posted:

His final match was only 2 weeks ago loving hell

was all downhill from there anyway, he went out on top, gg well played

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
So yesterday Fiorentina announced that they won't sell Chiesa the summer. Today, he made a statement basically saying "hey I never agreed to that". And now Di Marzio is reporting that Juve have agreed to a preposterous contract with him, and that he's going to try to get a transfer pushed through.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

trem_two posted:

So yesterday Fiorentina announced that they won't sell Chiesa the summer. Today, he made a statement basically saying "hey I never agreed to that". And now Di Marzio is reporting that Juve have agreed to a preposterous contract with him, and that he's going to try to get a transfer pushed through.

Sounds like silly season is starting to get into swing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
chelsea have convinced hudson-odoi not to leave by offering him 100k a week

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Jose posted:

chelsea have convinced hudson-odoi not to leave by offering him 100k a week

would have worked on me at 18, lmao

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Arsenal as supposedly in for Moreno. As a backup, seems an OK signing, given their financial issues. If he's there to replace Bellerin :magical:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Brony Car posted:

I recently saw rumors of Barca picking up Moreno on a free and I can think of worse ways for them to fill out their squad options.

tarbrush posted:

Arsenal as supposedly in for Moreno. As a backup, seems an OK signing, given their financial issues. If he's there to replace Bellerin :magical:

Are we talking about a different Moreno than the one I remember? Also why would a left back be replacing a right back?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Bundy posted:

Are we talking about a different Moreno than the one I remember? Also why would a left back be replacing a right back?

Same Moreno. No idea why I thought Bellerin was a left back though

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

tarbrush posted:

Same Moreno. No idea why I thought Bellerin was a left back though

He's a clownshoes trashman OP, so bad James Milner was preferred at left back as backup.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Christian Eriksen is now talking about himself in the third person.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Aubameyang has removed Arsenal from his instagram biography and removed his profile picture after being linked with a move to China.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Aubameyang has removed Arsenal from his instagram biography and removed his profile picture after being linked with a move to China.

Lmao

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

So who's going to finish lower next year, Man U, Arse or Wolves?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
In other bad news for London clubs Christian Eriksen wants to leave

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

tarbrush posted:

There’s two ways to read this headline

quote:

Midfielder says any move ‘would have to be a step up’

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

There’s two ways to read this headline

First time i read that i thought he said "Any move would be a step up"

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Bacon Terrorist posted:

In other news Aubameyang is a lot older than I thought he was, guess he's looking for that final smog tinged payday.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

tarbrush posted:

Levy wants $130m for him with one year left on his contract. I like Eriksen, but I can't see anyone paying that.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

tarbrush posted:

https://twitter.com/thfclp__/status/1136211282514841600
lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Eriksen was run into the loving ground last season, I don't blame him.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

tarbrush posted:

This would be an insanely bad signing, but I’m also not seeing it rumored anywhere?

E: losing aubameyang would be catastrophic for Arsenal because there would be no way for arsenal to replace those goals. I don’t even think arsenal are paying him that much.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jun 5, 2019

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’d love Eriksen at Liverpool but that’s never happening at his stated price point.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

blue footed boobie posted:

This would be an insanely bad signing, but I’m also not seeing it rumored anywhere?

E: losing aubameyang would be catastrophic for Arsenal because there would be no way for arsenal to replace those goals. I don’t even think arsenal are paying him that much.

Depends on the replacement, Aubameyang should have been easily the sole Golden Boot winner this season but he missed a lot of sitters, including one against Brighton and missing a penalty against Spurs, either one of which would've sealed top 4 had it gone in. He's no Divock.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Depends on the replacement, Aubameyang should have been easily the sole Golden Boot winner this season but he missed a lot of sitters, including one against Brighton and missing a penalty against Spurs, either one of which would've sealed top 4 had it gone in. He's no Divock.

The replacement would cost less than 20m. That’s the thing.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bacon Terrorist posted:

He's no Divock.

Origi shows up in big matches so you’re right in that regard.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The replacement would cost less than 20m. That’s the thing.

Proposed fee for Aubameyang is 80m, apparently Kolasinac is being looked at by Barca for 25m :psyduck:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Proposed fee for Aubameyang is 80m, apparently Kolasinac is being looked at by Barca for 25m :psyduck:

Ah that’s different then. A lot of times these when these players go to China the fees are small or nonexistent.

Getting rid of Kolasinac would rule. He’s on silly wages.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

He supposedly gets like a 3.7 million loyalty bonus for staying every year. He's expensive but also well worth it at this stage. The rumors I've seen are about Lacazette leaving and that's perhaps more palatable, at the right fee.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Henri Saivet back to Newcastle is a done deal because the club he was on loan at got relegated from the Turkish Super Lig and they chose not to sign him permanently lol

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Heard something about a tax that makes it so Chinese clubs buying foreign players have to pay double the price, so I doubt anyone is actually moving to China. Auba for 80 would be 160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Yeah that's accurate

quote:

Foreign players are unaffected by the new regulations, and there are no changes with regards to the transfer tax, with all foreign players costing more than 45 million RMB (7 million U.S. dollars) subject to a 100 percent levy charge to be paid into a grassroots development fund.