Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

The Millennium Falcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Paint Your Speeder

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Sunday in the Park with Jar Jar

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Rodgers & Hammerhead's Sitherella

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Porkins & Bess

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Ani Odd: The Darth Vader of Fleet Street

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Whistle Down the Windu

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
Fart Fart Stinks

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

jimmyjams posted:

Fart Fart Stinks

Don't sign your posts

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Valorum (A hip hop musical about the Supreme Chancellor that Palpatine replaced)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Threepio Man: A Robotic Opera

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Big Beef City posted:

I walked the dogs, smoked a cigar, and took a shower and burst out laughing about 3 times

It was lying there like a nugget of gold; if I hadn’t picked it up, someone else would have!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Going to amend my earlier entry:

Let's Try Spinning in the Rain

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003
Some Like It Hoth

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I got a bad feeling about this on the way to the Forum

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
gently caress my dirty Sith-hole: IV

Sar-lacc my balls: II

Kessel Run . . . a train on Yaddle

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The Barber of Sebulba

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Alan G posted:

Some Like It Hoth

:discourse:

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

The Barber of Sebulba

:perfect:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

La TraviAT-AT

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Alan G posted:

Some Like It Hoth

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:vince:

The Magic Luke

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

One Flew Over the Sarlacc Pit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Pirates of Poe-sance.

alternatively...

H.M.S. Trashcompactore

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jizz Brothers

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Bogus Adventure posted:

How to Succeed in Smuggling Without Really Trying

change that m to an n and you got yourself a deal

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Bonaventure posted:

change that m to an n and you got yourself a deal

PM me

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but redoing Star Wars in the style of Bertolt Brecht is an idea with a lot of promise.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

VADER (staring straight out at audience) luke, I am your father.

LUKE (expressionless) you are my father and I am your son.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I was wondering what might have been if Lucas still held on to the OT and decided that he wanted to make a "Special-Special-Special edition SW OT Re-Release" with even more "necessary" alterations to "improve" them.

CGI Vader eyebrows: "I know what Vader is feeling, but I think the audience needs some more visual cues to pick up on it."

Breast stabilization in ANH for Carrie Fisher: "We didn't have the technology then, we had to use tape, now they are completely immobile."

Potato Removal ESB: "I was never able to fire whoever used a potato for an asteroid because nobody fessed up, but now it's gone forever!"

Sarlacc Pit: "Every time the Sarclacc eats someone we see the sand distort slightly around the outermost edge. That's it chewing."

Yoda Force Ghost ROTJ: "Yoda's force ghost now has a properly rendered penis. We initially had it added in the Special Edition, but I was told it was only around 20k polygons. That bothered me. I knew it was another case of being limited by the technology we had at the time, but it still gave me many a sleepless night. Last year one of the CGI artists at ILM showed me this new 3D imaging device that they just got, and how you can scan something in amazing detail. We got Peter North to come into Skywalker ranch and pose for us after hitting the makeup and prosthetics department. We had his penis made up to look exactly like Ron Jeremy's circa 2003, then scanned it onto one of our servers. Peter kept asking us why we didn't just get Ron Jeremy, but he's an actor, not a director. He wouldn't understand. After an afternoon of scanning, and a few days of isolating the penis from the rest of the Peter North model, we had a product that I was happy with. I forget what the numbers were exactly, but approximately 4 minutes of Yoda screen time with the new penis took approximately 5 million dollars. That's over a million a minute! The head CGI guy said that the final render wouldn't even fit on the old machines we had back in 97, and if they could have, it would have taken nearly 2.3 years to render. Steven [Spielberg] asked me why I put so much time, money, and effort into something like this, especially since nobody watching it is going to see, or even know it's there. . . . I know it's there!"

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

that says a lot more about you than it does about George Lucas

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"I am your father! Search your heart - you know it to be true!"

"Noooooooooo!"

*alien donkey walks by and farts*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Can't wait for Disney to make special editions of the past Star Wars movies to add Mickey Mouse images hidden throughout the film.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Bogus Adventure posted:

Can't wait for Disney to make special editions of the past Star Wars movies to add Mickey Mouse images hidden throughout the film.

I've always felt R2 should have two little satellite dish ears...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

First of May posted:

I've always felt R2 should have two little satellite dish ears...

Jar Jar will be replaced with a CGI Goofy, and Boss Nass will be turned into Ma Beagle.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Star Whores

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

that says a lot more about you than it does about George Lucas

You're correct but only because it says a lot about their ability to accurately describe what everybody already knows about George Lucas

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bogus Adventure posted:

Jar Jar will be replaced with a CGI Goofy

I think you mean "Gw-arsh Gw-arsh"

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

Bogus Adventure posted:

Jar Jar will be replaced with a CGI Goofy, and Boss Nass will be turned into Ma Beagle.
lol if anyone doesn't think this is the first step to fixing the prequel trilogy

NavanaSokarad
Jan 19, 2019
im of the firm belief that the word "Skywalker" is ment for those that are gifted with the force. so in the end there will be a new generation of jedi that conquer the sith in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

NavanaSokarad posted:

im of the firm belief that the word "Skywalker" is ment for those that are gifted with the force. so in the end there will be a new generation of jedi that conquer the sith in the end.

:goleft: