Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

I didn't say you couldn't also be gross having sex with someone 2/3 your age. But 1/2 your age will be gross in every circumstance, every time. It's within the parameter space of gross.
Eh, I think there's a difference between something casual and an actual relationship, too. It's gross because she presumably met him when he was in high school and through him being her son's best friend, if they'd met at a bar or on Tinder the context would be different.

I suppose it's the difference between 'gross but you do you' and 'gross and why did you do that'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
imagine living in 2019 where a furry juggalo alliance is driving out sugar daddy white nationalists from youtube comment threads and giving a poo poo about age differences as an example of weird relationships. y'all we got trans witches making mpreg real with ebay spells. get on this level. nothing is fair, everything is permitted. driving ourselves into a foaming frenzy about other people's sex accomplishes nothing, aside from highlighting how little of it you're having yourself.

yeah obviously those minors are getting groomed. minors get groomed all the time, it's basically the only way old fuckin white dudes know how to make money. if you want to protect young folk, literally murder advertisers in the street, and paint your face with their blood. otherwise you only care about this as a backdoor excuse to hate on women.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

tactlessbastard posted:

Sympathy for the Devil is a Rolling Stones song :colbert:

Weird wording on my part. They were listening to Tool before they got to "Hooker With a Penis".

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Rubellavator posted:

This is the worst derail

I still maintain that neutering all male babies at birth will eventually solve all gender issues, including threads getting derailed with rules lawyering about what's creepy and what aint

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

imagine living in 2019 where a furry juggalo alliance is driving out sugar daddy white nationalists from youtube comment threads and giving a poo poo about age differences as an example of weird relationships. y'all we got trans witches making mpreg real with ebay spells. get on this level. nothing is fair, everything is permitted. driving ourselves into a foaming frenzy about other people's sex accomplishes nothing, aside from highlighting how little of it you're having yourself.

yeah obviously those minors are getting groomed. minors get groomed all the time, it's basically the only way old fuckin white dudes know how to make money. if you want to protect young folk, literally murder advertisers in the street, and paint your face with their blood. otherwise you only care about this as a backdoor excuse to hate on women.

"Now, about that age of consent..."

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

chitoryu12 posted:

Weird wording on my part. They were listening to Tool before they got to "Hooker With a Penis".

this never would have happened if he just stuck to anime theme songs.

like, he never would have been married to begin with, let alone the copulation required to produce an heir.

Grape posted:

"Now, about that age of consent..."

federal minimum of 18 with no marriage licenses issued to anyone before the age of 25. people who host countdowns for celebrities to turn 18 get launched into the sun. ephephobiles confined to one of those south asian islands that only has snakes on it.

also gender is abolished and capitalists are turned into hot dogs.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Bronze Fonz posted:

My wife is nearly 20 years older than me and I can assure you there's nothing gross about it.

:wrong:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

When I was a 25 year old man I lived down the street from a strikingly handsome 50 year old man in excellent shape who I had sex with every weekend for the greater part of a year, ending only when I left San Diego for a job offer. It was a good and uncomplicated relationship devoid of any drama or substance outside of the 2 or so hours of weekly physicality and by comparison every relationship I've had since has fallen short on terms of personal satisfaction.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

College undergrads are babbies. They're babbies.
They are legal babbies. But don't think they aren't what they are.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
For me, it was love at first sight with my husband when I saw him on the sonogram (I am not related to the woman who was receiving the sonogram). Even in utero he was a perfect twink.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Grape posted:

But all means just bulldoze over an extremely young guy being preyed on, because yeah no big deal. High five hee hee.
This is progressive talk right? Tell yourself that yeah.

Is anyone doing that? Is there literally anyone in this thread who said "high five" to the friend?

Grape posted:

tldr: this mindset is part of toxic masculinity, or at least the culture that keeps propagating it :ssh:

If the OP was mad at his mom for preying on a younger man, and the rest of the story indicated that happened, then sure. He's mad at both of them. If best friend is a victim OP shouldn't be mad at both of them.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

When I was a 25 year old man I lived down the street from a strikingly handsome 50 year old man in excellent shape who I had sex with every weekend for the greater part of a year, ending only when I left the city. It was a good and uncomplicated relationship devoid of any drama or substance outside of the 2 or so hours of weekly physicality and by comparison every relationship I've had since has fallen short on terms of personal satisfaction.

Mid-20's on is when age gaps really stop being creepy.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

loving your friends mom is worse than loving his ex and that's already grounds for the end of a friendship.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is anyone doing that? Is there literally anyone in this thread who said "high five" to the friend?

uhhh yeah, my orange haired two dimensional cop friend saw a baby get molested by their teacher and every time it happened he just said "nice" like in a really creepy but memetic way. the baby was canadian and talked by having the top of its head pop off. anyway here are my philosophies about trans people: they want to be Dolphins. this is hilarious, prima facae.

Rubellavator posted:

loving your friends mom is worse than loving his ex and that's already grounds for the end of a friendship.

yeah it's a hugely toxic masculine move to dick down any part of your buddy's family circle. the only appropriate recompense is the friend doing everything to the son that he did to the mom. that's Gawain's Law, and it is a binding part of the Chivalric Code.

VVV <3 VVV

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

federal minimum of 18 with no marriage licenses issued to anyone before the age of 25. people who host countdowns for celebrities to turn 18 get launched into the sun. ephephobiles confined to one of those south asian islands that only has snakes on it.

also gender is abolished and capitalists are turned into hot dogs.

Phiz Kalifa 2020.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yeah it's a hugely toxic masculine move to dick down any part of your buddy's family circle. the only appropriate recompense is the friend doing everything to the son that he did to the mom. that's Gawain's Law, and it is a binding part of the Chivalric Code.

So, I'm still learning about toxic masculinity and what it means, but I kind of think it's a toxicly masculine move to try to own your mother's body.

If there is a victim here, it isn't the OP. Maybe mom groomed/preyed upon the best friend. Story doesn't indicate it but it's certainly within the realm of possibility. But if so, best friend is the victim. All I ever said about this is that it's weird for the OP to feel personally attacked by both people, like they betrayed him somehow.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jun 7, 2019

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Haifisch posted:

AITA for telling my mom I think it’s disgusting she is having another kid

That lady has been pregnant for like 10 years. 10 years of pregnancy. That's just terrible.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
AITA for crying endlessly at work?

quote:

I’m a gal in her mid 20’s who works at a restaurant. There was recently an event we were prepping for which featured an assortment of dishes from a bunch of different cultures. My parents are both immigrants from the Middle East, and there was a recipe they taught me (passed down from my grandmother) for a dish enjoyed in my culture that I have always loved. I recommended this recipe to the head chef, and he approved it for this event. For the first time ever, I got to cook my beloved dish myself, for lots of other people to enjoy.

I worked on this dish for hours in the kitchen; put a lot of work into it, and was very pleased with how it turned out. But upon getting back from break, I was devastated to see my dish splattered in one of the gigantic garbage cans in the back kitchen. Apparently, one of the dishwashers/cleaners carelessly threw it away. I know it wasn’t done in malice (the guy who did it is very careless and clumsy, and has some special needs), but it was heartbreaking nonetheless. The second I saw it, I burst out crying.

And when I say crying, I really mean crying. I sobbed loudly and hysterically; my face got beet red, and I started losing my footing/balance and stumbling around. Everyone turned around horrified, and between wails I cried to them that my dish had been thrown away. The chef reprimanded the guy who did it, came over and comforted me; and told me to take a break to get myself together. I walked over the break room, which had about four or so of my coworkers, and continued to cry my eyes out.

After 15 minutes, I got back to work in the kitchen (working on a completely different dish) and tried my best not to cry. But I saw someone dumping a bunch of trash into that same garbage bin, and it triggered the image of my dish in the garbage, and I started bawling again. Once again, my chef asked me to take a breather; I took a 5 minute breather and got back to work again; but little tears still continued to stream out of my eyes.

The chef told me he thinks it would be best if I just work more basic duties today (like sweeping or breaking down boxes in the back). I agreed to do it, but felt embarrassed. Whilst sweeping, I felt real lovely; embarrassed I had been “demoted” to such a low-level duty for me, and still broken up about my dish. I started crying again; sobbing and hyperventilating loudly as I swept. The chef came over to me, visibly angry this time, and told me I need to go home for the day. He told me I had better be in a much better mood my next shift, because this kind of behavior is “unacceptable for a workplace.”

I wasn’t trying to make anyone uncomfortable or be unprofessional; it just came out naturally as a result of my hard work being destroyed. I feel like my chef/coworkers should have had more sympathy for me due to the circumstances that made me cry. AITA?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for telling my 12 yo son I want him to contribute financially towards summer hockey program?

quote:

So here's the situation. I have 3 children who each play 2 sports at different times of the year. My son plays hockey in the winter and baseball in the summer. Me and the mother of all 3 children are divorced. We also put him in a couple of mini camps throughout the summer for hockey for skills and to stay sharp.

He was recently asked to try out for a upper tier summer league. He obviously wants it badly. Try-outs are $80 & if he makes the team registration is somewhere between $6-800 (U.S.) depending on the team, as well as 2.5 months of out of town tournaments every weekend. I told him he has a month and a half until tryouts and is now out of school for the summer. If he found a way to earn the $80 for try-outs and made a team I would pay my portion of his registration.

It isn't exactly about the financial burden of the extra try-out money (although the poo poo gets really expensive real quick), it's about him working towards a goal and being invested in it. It also isn't exactly fair that we put him in a third program when his sisters are not in 3. I gave him plenty of ideas to earn money such as extra chores, asking his nana & papa if they had any work that he could do around their place, as well as asking his mother or flyers to mow lawns in the neighborhood. I think it's instilling responsibility, and showing him to set realistic goals and work hard to achieve them, but my ex-wife thinks otherwise. What do you say?

Edit: I should've stated that if he isn't able to come up with the money I am still going to let him and pay for it. I DID NOT tell him this, yet I DID tell it to his mother.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for asking my boyfriend not to eat dessert at home? Q

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been together 4 years, living together for 2. In the time we have been together, we have both gained weight; I have gained more than him (or at least I’m shorter and it shows more). I am unhappy with my weight. I know that he is mildly concerned about his but not very, and I have no issue with his weight at all.

I have been trying to lose weight in the last year by making healthier choices. This is for my health but also because my lower self esteem has affected our sex life. Some of these changes have purely affected me eg getting skimmed milk in hot drinks and drinking less alcohol. Some were decisions we made together eg getting less takeout and using frying sprays instead of oil etc. He said he was glad to be saving money by getting less takeout.

A few times during that year, he has come home from drinking with friends and suggested we order my favourite takeout. I have expressed to him at the time (and again in the mornings) that I find it inconsiderate of him to tempt me when I’m doing well. In terms of takeout, he then gets pizza for himself which he knows I won’t want.

A couple of months ago, I lost motivation to eat better when he went away for business. I was under a lot of stress and slipped up and then let it snowball. He suggested last week when he returned that we both try to start our routine again because he’s concerned he’s gained weight. I agreed and have had a great week so far.

Last night, after dinner he suggested we go to the shop and get dessert. I was annoyed. Dessert was one of the main contributors to our weight gain, mine in particular. I told him he was being inconsiderate and that tempting me a few days into trying to make better choices felt like sabotage. He was upset with me and asked if that means he can never have dessert now, since I’ll be tempted. He said it wasn’t fair of me to tell him not to have dessert at home since it’s his house too. I told him that we could get dessert together if he gives me a heads up ahead of time so I can plan my calories to accommodate it. I’m short, so it means skipping breakfast or lunch but I’m happy to do that so we can have a treat sometimes. He said he wants to be able to be spontaneous and that he won’t know when he wants it ahead of time.

I told him I have no problem with him having dessert while I’m not home or outside the house. I’m happy for us to plan to have dessert together now and then. I can’t tell him not to have dessert while I’m there and can’t have it, but I find it inconsiderate and a bit of a dick move. He agreed not to do it but I can tell he thinks I’m wrong.

Am I being an rear end in a top hat? Should I just suck it up?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

goddamn

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Pick posted:

Why do men always say that divorce means losing half of their stuff? It's splitting your shared stuff.

I believe part of this is the same reason we still "dial" a phone and the save icon is a glyph of a 3.25" floppy.

Memes take a long time to die, if they ever do.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that she probably does this all the time everywhere about everything.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

chitoryu12 posted:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that she probably does this all the time everywhere about everything.

Crying is an act of aggression. At least I assume so, my mum once told me to go outside because i was crying too loud.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i get why she was crying and i empathize with that feeling but if you cry uncontrollably over bad feelings then restaurant work is not for you

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Piell posted:

AITA for telling my 12 yo son I want him to contribute financially towards summer hockey program?

NTA, especially when the ideas for earning it were things like doing more chores and going to grandma and grandpa and helping them

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

if this was a one-off thing it's whatever. people have bad days and bad days snowball like that when you feel angry at yourself for being dumb. i think just about every job i've worked at i've had at least one really bad day. i agree with the chef though, if you're having active emotional turmoil at work you should probably go home and sleep it off

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Djeser posted:

if this was a one-off thing it's whatever. people have bad days and bad days snowball like that when you feel angry at yourself for being dumb. i think just about every job i've worked at i've had at least one really bad day. i agree with the chef though, if you're having active emotional turmoil at work you should probably go home and sleep it off

Ah. but capitalism

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Djeser posted:

I had one contractor who would cry to get out of anything. You could hardly tell her what she did wrong (which was a lot) because she would immediately start getting upset.

The last straw is when I was told that she had tried to spread a rumor that I was having sex with another employee in my office (despite having the door open at all times in full view of other people across the hall) and she had a giant bawling and hyperventilating meltdown when confronted.

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
AITA for wanting to kick my partners best friend out of our home because I feel like he sexually harassed me?

quote:

Some context: My partners best friend came to live with us because he wanted a fresh start and to get away from his lovely situation back at home in another state. We gladly took him in and to his credit he has been flourishing ever since. My partner and him have been best friends for 4-5 years now so we trust him with everything we have.

I work nights so I usually go to sleep around 8-9 am, last night it was about 2am and I was laying on our couch which is what he sleeps on since we can’t break our lease until a few months from now and get another bedroom. I offered to get up so he could sleep in his spot since he looked exhausted and my partner was already asleep and I would just continue browsing my phone quietly from in there.

Once I make the offer to get up he says he will only lay down unless I do a sexual favor to him, I won’t clarify because it gives me the creeps. At this point I’m in shock and I asked him if he was serious or joking and he replied that he didn’t know and never clarified. I quickly got up and went to the bedroom where my partner was and let them know what happened.

My partner was shocked at the whole idea of what just happened and mulled it over because neither of us has dealt with this before.

Since then it makes me uncomfortable to be in my home and the thought of him living with us until he can fix himself makes me cringe. I don’t want to talk to him and I almost avoided coming home because I just am so uncomfortable.

AITA for wanting to kick him out? Am I overreacting to a possible joke that wasn’t clarified?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

quote:

And when I say crying, I really mean crying. I sobbed loudly and hysterically; my face got beet red, and I started losing my footing/balance and stumbling around.

That's not crying, that's wailing for attention. Toddlers do this too.

quote:

But I saw someone dumping a bunch of trash into that same garbage bin, and it triggered the image of my dish in the garbage, and I started bawling again.

lmfao, okay.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

What a complete moron.

"Hey these kind people gave me a fresh start! How about I, ABSOLUTE BEST CASE SCENARIO, blow the whole thing up for a quick lay?"

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

That's not crying, that's wailing for attention. Toddlers do this too.

I did this once in my adult life. It was about 4 days after my mom had passed, I saw a photo of her and my sister at some swim with dolphins thing from when my sister was little. So, my mom as a young woman, a dolphin, and my sister as a young child. Happier times. All the tears that wouldn't come out in the first few days came out then. Something about the photo got me. I fell to my knees a sobbing mess, snot and tears making a mess out of my face and shirt.

I've definitely cried since then but that's the only time I can think of myself like, wailing and losing balance. I assume I'll do the same when my dad passes, and again if I outlive my sister or my spouse. I think that kind of crying is OK for like, "death of your mother" type events. Not for "threw away the tabbouleh" events. Maybe that's just me being a mid 30s American male with repressed emotions though.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for correcting my father in law's manner of addressing us and calling him out?

My father in law insists on mailing cards for every birthday, anniversary, and Christmas and he addresses every single one to "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith." (example, not our real names). Even cards for our kids are addressed to us, the parents, in this format. This drove me crazy because I didn't take my husband's name and I hate that naming tradition, so I politely asked him to stop, but he lectured me about how the proper address is to use the higher title, and Mr. is a higher title than Mrs, so addressing us by my higher titled husband's name is correct.

I received my PhD at the end of may and our son's birthday just happened, so my father in law sent a card in the mail. It was addressed, once again, to Mr. And Mrs John Smith. When he came by, I pointed out that the proper address is now either Dr. and Mr. Jane Adams or at least Dr. Jane Adams and Mr. John Smith. I asked him once again to change his method of addressing mail to us, and he slammed his hand on the table and told me I was out of line and that I should know my place. I responded that it seems like the issue hasn't been about formality all this time. He will now not speak to me. My husband thinks I pushed it and should've just let it be, but I think this is part of a larger issue that I ultimately think needs to be addressed, especially since this man is around my kids. Was I an rear end in a top hat for pointing out that he addressed us incorrectly?

Not taking the other spouse's name when you're a published researcher is common, father's a complete shithead about it.

Dr. FAUXTON doesn't have my name, partly because it's a dumb tradition and also for the fact that, well, to be honest her name is more valuable than mine, the only things I publish are bad posts whereas she's contributed new discoveries toward scientific efforts to cure HIV and Zika.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Hellblazer187 posted:

I did this once in my adult life. It was about 4 days after my mom had passed, I saw a photo of her and my sister at some swim with dolphins thing from when my sister was little. So, my mom as a young woman, a dolphin, and my sister as a young child. Happier times. All the tears that wouldn't come out in the first few days came out then. Something about the photo got me. I fell to my knees a sobbing mess, snot and tears making a mess out of my face and shirt.

I've definitely cried since then but that's the only time I can think of myself like, wailing and losing balance. I assume I'll do the same when my dad passes, and again if I outlive my sister or my spouse. I think that kind of crying is OK for like, "death of your mother" type events. Not for "threw away the tabbouleh" events. Maybe that's just me being a mid 30s American male with repressed emotions though.

Oh yeah, my response in that kitchen would have been "Oh poo poo someone in her family/close friend group died." But in this situation it'd be because she's dealing with immense stress elsewhere or is attention seeking. Given this:

quote:

I feel like my chef/coworkers should have had more sympathy for me due to the circumstances that made me cry.
I think it's attention seeking.

e: Or some emotional regulation issue.

Admiral Ray fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 7, 2019

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Hellblazer187 posted:

What a complete moron.

"Hey these kind people gave me a fresh start! How about I, ABSOLUTE BEST CASE SCENARIO, blow the whole thing up for a quick lay?"

It's not as uncommon as you may think. A weird point of (bad) roommate culture is the implied chance of random hookups. It's gnarly and I have personally witnessed it in 3 separate individuals and it was mentally emotionally and physically disturbing each time.
But that's what you get when you use Craigslist haHAAAA

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

ad090 posted:

AITA for wanting to kick my partners best friend out of our home because I feel like he sexually harassed me?
Some people are dealt a bad hand in life and they need help to get their life together...and they're also still complete shitheads that should be shot into the sun. I even remember 2 similar stories (although with even worse consequences) happening on SA. gently caress those people, show them the door.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for expecting sugarbaby reciprocation?

So my wife and I separated 6 years ago and divorced 5 years ago. 4 years ago I became a Sugardaddy to a wonderful girl. In the beginning it was a lot like a regular relationship except that sex was a more sure thing. 3 years ago we moved in together. In most respects we are like any other couple that have been together and cohabitated for 3 years. And she receives a healthy allowance as well as all living expenses.

There are a few reasons we will not be together for life. First she really wants children. I don’t. Honestly I have kids that are nearly her age. Secondly, she really wants to be married. I’m 10 years to retirement and not taking the chance of giving away half my stuff a second time. And finally she wants to live in a big city. I don’t. The minute I can, I will move back to the small town I love.

So while we usually work together like any other couple. But recently she has started asking for things above and beyond our agreed upon “arrangement”.

AITA when she asks for expensive gifts that I ask for reciprocation, usually in the form of some male fantasy?

:barf::barf::barf:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Palpek posted:

It's amazing that after all the crazy cheating/opening the relationship stories posted itt there are still new twists out there. :allears:

Just imagine that you broke up with someone 3 years ago, and your friends/family are currently giving you grief about it. How bizarre

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for wanting my SO to maintain low contact with his sister due to their incest past?

Text the sister, tell her you know all about what she and her brother got up to and if she doesn't back off then all her social media is getting bombed with incest memes (if there is such a thing. im sure there is)

MasBrillante posted:

Now I want to read other stories about the old ways people’s relationships used to be destroyed with board games. I’m picturing Monopoly.

My dad hates and despises his older brother for many reasons but one of the biggest was that my uncle would force my dad to play hourslong games of monopoly that he would always win (being 5 years older) and then rub it in my dad's face. If my dad refused to play he'd just get slapped or punched or harassed in some way.

What I'm saying is, you're right

Blade Runner posted:

He answered this, he doesn't have the money for a nice hotel

e: yes this is very funny when considering he's spending 15,000 dollars on getting his dick sucked and will probably last exactly 30 seconds

exactly? I'm taking the under on that one, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Play posted:

My dad hates and despises his older brother for many reasons but one of the biggest was that my uncle would force my dad to play hourslong games of monopoly that he would always win (being 5 years older) and then rub it in my dad's face. If my dad refused to play he'd just get slapped or punched or harassed in some way.

What I'm saying is, you're right

Monopoly is a loving terrible game and actually purposely punishing and unfun by design, but wow, that's taking it to a whole nother level.