Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Brazil is fuckin' Veep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
so whats the clock looking like for bolsonaro regime devolving into internal institutional power struggles

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Either when he utterly fails to deliver pension reform, the holy grail that makes the local banks and other vultures cheer even for Pol Pot if she would deliver it, or when the supreme court rules against the government on anything big.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

by "internal power struggles" you mean "the very serious military men in bolso's administration starting to plot a coup"

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

get that OUT of my face posted:

by "internal power struggles" you mean "the very serious military men in bolso's administration starting to plot a coup"

yes. but those are usually preceded with different factions slapfighting it out in the bureaucracies for control over state institutions

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/OBQDC/status/1135549446844928000

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
TRP fuckin' sucks, can we talk about Neymar being a piece of poo poo here instead? Because Neymar is a piece of poo poo.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dias posted:

TRP fuckin' sucks, can we talk about Neymar being a piece of poo poo here instead? Because Neymar is a piece of poo poo.
i saw an ESPN ticker item about him committing a cyber crime on top of being accused of rape. before that he was promoting Qatar 2022 on behalf of the monarchy, who also just so happen to be his boss since they own PSG. and i think his religious mentor is Kaka, who used to be a high profile member of an evangelical church only to distance himself once it came out they were running a scam

seems like a big piece of poo poo to me

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
He was accused of rape, and to try and prove his innocence he leaked EVERY conversation he had with the woman in question - including pics. Which, of course, is a crime while also not really disproving anything because consent is continuous, etc.

At least we all learned that Neymar is poo poo at flirting too. It makes me feel better about my terrible Whatsapp flirting.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah posting her nudes pretty much got him absolutely hosed. I hate his rear end so I hope he gets nicked out of some millions or gets jail time for this.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the virgin Neymar vs. the chad Jaromir Jagr

Jagr had sex with a model half his age (he wasn't married or attached to anyone at the time), and when she threatened to post his pictures everywhere to blackmail him, his exact words were "I don't care"

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Yeah posting her nudes pretty much got him absolutely hosed. I hate his rear end so I hope he gets nicked out of some millions or gets jail time for this.

Ronaldo was caught by actual police with no less than three transexual prostitutes and nothing happened. The case was buried with X-files grade efficiency, the prostitute that was being noisy about it met one of those timely, accidental deaths, and money continued to flow.

So yeah, Neymar isn't even going to do one of those fake contrition apologies. This is the era of brazen terribleness, not the old hypocritical goody-2-shoes normalism.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

who was the ex-superstar who ran for some political seat as a member of Bolso's party? Ronaldinho?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sephyr posted:

Ronaldo was caught by actual police with no less than three transexual prostitutes and nothing happened. The case was buried with X-files grade efficiency, the prostitute that was being noisy about it met one of those timely, accidental deaths, and money continued to flow.

So yeah, Neymar isn't even going to do one of those fake contrition apologies. This is the era of brazen terribleness, not the old hypocritical goody-2-shoes normalism.

Rape is probably worse than contracting prostitutes, though. And at least he didn't do to his ex what the goalkeeper Bruno did to his....

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dias posted:

Trp is good

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Sephyr posted:

the prostitute that was being noisy about it met one of those timely, accidental deaths

from what I can see through googling, they died of AIDS related illness, it's not like they slipped onto train tracks or "killed themselves" with 2 bullets to the back of the head

who was the ex-superstar who ran for some political seat as a member of Bolso's party? Ronaldinho?

romario?

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Plutonis posted:

Noooooooope! Jesus Christ you found the perfect picture for this, Sapo. Dear God and people wonder why so much people leave negative comments there.

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

I'm completely lost and have no idea what's going on. I'll be at my bunker.

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!

Dias posted:

At least we all learned that Neymar is poo poo at flirting too. It makes me feel better about my terrible Whatsapp flirting.

"To pegando no sono mas queria estar pegando voce" is pure poetry :colbert:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Alexandre Frota? Not exactly a "superstar" though

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Rape is probably worse than contracting prostitutes, though. And at least he didn't do to his ex what the goalkeeper Bruno did to his....

True, but in the culture then and now, rape can be muddled by saying the woman is lying and a gold-digger.

There's no saying you're a victim of circumstance when you're caught in the skid row futanari foursome.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Netflix published a doc on that TV host dude that arranged murders for his TV show here in Brazil and it's probably a pro watch.

I should probably name the thing, huh? Killer Ratings in English, I think it's Bandidos na TV in Portuguese.

Dias has issued a correction as of 21:01 on Jun 4, 2019

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Dias posted:

Netflix published a doc on that TV host dude that arranged murders for his TV show here in Brazil and it's probably a pro watch.

I should probably name the thing, huh? Killer Ratings in English, I think it's Bandidos na TV in Portuguese.

Ahah,you can't fool me,I'm 90% sure this is a running man sub plot.
:smith:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
are chilean people mestizo

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/CUT_Brasil/status/1136271457359499264?s=19

:toot:

Unless like, this could lead to less security around the guy that could be accountable, which couldmraise the possibility of a dead Lula ?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/g1/status/1136392251771371520?s=19

nice

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

bacana

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/XadrezVerbal/status/1136406608404189184?s=20

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1136479876373000194
:thumbsup:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it owns that Neymar got injured in a friendly against the country that signs his paychecks

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
A fake stabbing vs a fake injury, both at 80kph...

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Thanks Argentina

https://twitter.com/MessiasAlair/status/1136813083807092736

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1137076936264560641

What if Cristina Alberto says yes

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

absolutely nothing bad has happened with a monetary union

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
"Evil leftists wanted to join Brazil with the failing bolivarianist nightmare of Venezuela. Our non-ideological idea is to get hitched to the -other- melting economy in the continent!"

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I think this is the weirdest bit from Bolsonaro yet.

also it's totally impossible unless he overthrows the central bank or something.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
does he have even one sane opinion

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Sephyr posted:

"Evil leftists wanted to join Brazil with the failing bolivarianist nightmare of Venezuela. Our non-ideological idea is to get hitched to the -other- melting economy in the continent!"

Mercosul is communist and evil, that's why we need a monetary union :thunk:

edit:

https://twitter.com/sylviacolombo/status/1136830157749202944

what a disgusting old creep... loving christ

his son too

bagual has issued a correction as of 02:56 on Jun 8, 2019

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
https://static.theintercept.com/amp/brazil-car-wash-prosecutors-workers-party-lula.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol but Moro is absolutely walking out of that