Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Data Graham posted:

Fine, if nobody else is gonna do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Literally me with Chernobyl memes.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skratchez posted:

Oh, snap you said the magic word. Prepare for Stalker memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA

Temaukel has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Jun 8, 2019

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
cat sounds

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Fine, if nobody else is gonna do this

Yeah much better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

N is not yet recorded? Seriously?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Lord I don't want to know

But I do want to know

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Bloop posted:

Good Lord I don't want to know

But I do want to know

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Note that only three weeks ago he was all for it:

Probably the best explanation for today's, um... change of heart:

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1137053706191605761

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
lmao of course there's a contradictory tweet less than a month old

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
God bless our very special and extremely moist president.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nice classist photoshop :discourse:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm so loving here for me and the boys, I'm impressed how much it's evolved in such a short time

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just watched all of Chernobyl today. It is the best horror television show in a while. Love Chernobyl memes.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

What makes these funny is that, no matter how insistent we are that it doesn't work, it is an extremely easy way to get money from queer people. I'd go so far as to compare it to how effortless it is to get chuds to do anything by saying it will own the libs.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

MizPiz posted:

What makes these funny is that, no matter how insistent we are that it doesn't work, it is an extremely easy way to get money from queer people. I'd go so far as to compare it to how effortless it is to get chuds to do anything by saying it will own the libs.

Rainbows make everything look so delightful, I wouldn't blame anyone for falling for it a tiny bit.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

MizPiz posted:

Plus if you actually put the loving logo in the meme, all you're doing is advertising said brands. At least a few of the memes "criticizing" blatant corporate bandwagoning are done by the companies themselves.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
They should make a sequel based on Three Mile Island where the alarm goes off and the engineer pushes a button and it's all over but dumbshits fly into a panic for 30 consecutive years.

Then the series finale is people on twitter talking about how "we almost all died" from one zillionth of a roentgen leaking.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Truly the best part about the Chernobyl series is the nerds who think it makes a great prompt to go on about how actually nuclear power is totally fine and safe and good.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

bike tory posted:

Truly the best part about the Chernobyl series is the doofs who think it makes a great prompt to go on about how actually nuclear power is going to destroy us all

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bike tory posted:

Truly the best part about the Chernobyl series is the nerds who think it makes a great prompt to go on about how actually nuclear power is totally fine and safe and good.

Nuclear power is cool and safe and good.

The molten salt reactors in development are not only ridiculously safe, but there are pretty much no downsides.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I was inspired by the helicopter lady so I made a meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TApa8iRaSJA

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This is high art.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Me and the Boys is the best thing in a long time.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Oh my god

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Jollity Farm posted:

Rainbows make everything look so delightful, I wouldn't blame anyone for falling for it a tiny bit.

Hell, just look at the Rainbow Warriors from 40k! Rainbows and an Aztec aesthetic!

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

bike tory posted:

But don't you know that it's safe and cool to throw your old, melted nuclear reactors into the ocean? It's fun and completely legal, don't listen to the idiots at Pripyatozone.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

pseudorandom posted:

Pripyatozone.

:vince:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Take THAT Mom/Society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Which Spider-Man villain is the guy with the blue helmet? Scorpion?