Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
I love the different breeds of owl bears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Arthil posted:

So last page was great with all the Kenku, but one thing I've never seen really... Is a Kenku Barbarian. Lots of casters/rogues/druids and even a fighter or two but never a barbarian!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
At first I read that nameplate as "Pezcock". :stonklol:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Takin' a break from Pixels to draw up my DnD character, Dolf Vadim, half-orc Monk.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jun 4, 2019

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

You meet this guy in a self-made hut he rigged up like a puppet. He owns.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

So is his beak just stuck that way or

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

I'm looking for aarakocra but with a twist - owls please. Barbarians/Fighters please.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

https://discoofloneliness.tumblr.com/image/164104292181

https://vinodrams.tumblr.com/post/118467552038/soulspark-real-time-card-battles

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4dgwY

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XDYl0

click link for last image, direct link no worky
https://www.deviantart.com/forrestimel/art/Owl-520989450

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Wow, this fella's attitude is off the goddamn charts. :allears:

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

bbcisdabomb posted:

The new link is http://rpgimg.dootstuff.com/index.php?q=/post/list
There hasn't been a whole lot of uploading there for a while, but it's still a good resource for finding stuff.

I go through bursts of tagging stuff still needing tags but it's slow going.

Bob Wins
Oct 25, 2010
Wow McKilligan that's awesome, I'm a sucker for that Beeman, got anymore like it?

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Beads?

(Currently trying to figure out what a Queen is going to look like. )

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 8, 2019

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

McKilligan posted:

Beads?

Given these are anthro representations in a fantasy setting, I would imagine she has to have giant boo-bees :D

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Zark the Damned posted:

Given these are anthro representations in a fantasy setting, I would imagine she has to have giant boo-bees :D

A wasp waist, surely?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bongo Bill posted:

A wasp waist, surely?
Bees!

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

McKilligan posted:

Beads?

She's got a regal, dignified front end, papal crown and whatnot, but her armored birthing end is carried on a dais by burly beef bees. Ooh, even better, she has a throne on top of an ant seige tower with arrow slits, spear ports and whatnot all the way down so that she maintains a regal presence while her vulnerable abdomen is not only protected but ready for a fight.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

McKilligan posted:

Beads?

If i ever run a roll20 dnd game i am absolutely buying an icon set from you. These are all consistently fantastic

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ignite Memories posted:

If i ever run a roll20 dnd game i am absolutely buying an icon set from you. These are all consistently fantastic

:emptyquote:

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.

Zark the Damned posted:

I'd say B's.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Queen! (and the others again, 'cause they look better together)

Since I'm still on an insect kick, I think Rust Monster is next up.
Edit - Here we go. Pillbug supremacy.

Double Edit - Gobbo time

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Jun 17, 2019

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Its' gobbos! I love gobbos!

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

McKilligan posted:

Double Edit - Gobbo time

Man, your stuff is all so good. I can't wait to start a new campaign just to whack all of these guys in the mix.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
Are my eyes crazy or did you mix in some greens and reds on that pillbug shell to make it look iridescent? That's a neat effect.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Are my eyes crazy or did you mix in some greens and reds on that pillbug shell to make it look iridescent? That's a neat effect.

Actually it's just browns - some more red tinted, some more yellow, buuuuuut that's a neat idea! I think I'll go back to it and see if I can tweak it for more irridescence. Something that eats metal outght to be shiny af.

Actually....that gives me a cool idea. I think I might just make the big pillbug a....big pillbug, and maybe make the Rust Monster look like some kind of awesome Bismuth crystal infused hermit crab thingy.

Edit- Boom

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jun 17, 2019

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

McKilligan posted:

Double Edit - Gobbo time

I hope you're monetizing this stuff in literally any way.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Sodomy Hussein posted:

I hope you're monetizing this stuff in literally any way.

That's the plan, once I've got a healthy roster, and once the goblins are finished I think that'll be a good enough base to move on to developing the website. I'm planning to set it up so that you can select the enemies you need, and then have it rendered as a printable pdf. So if you're DM'ing, you can just select 3 goblins or 5 skeletons or whatever you need, print them out, and with 5 minutes of cutting/gluing be good to go.

Long term, I want to have them available as images suspended in resin-casts, like a clear domino with a cool monster in the middle that can be set on a base. I've got a lot of kinks to work out, and that's where the $$ kicks in. You can print whatever you need for free, but if you want to have something a little nicer, you can buy the resin prints.

They're also not really designed for top-down play, but I'll see about putting some packs up on Roll20 as well.

Edit - BOOM ZAP *fffft* *twang* *mumble*

Double Edit - All together now!

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jun 20, 2019

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

McKilligan posted:

That's the plan, once I've got a healthy roster, and once the goblins are finished I think that'll be a good enough base to move on to developing the website. I'm planning to set it up so that you can select the enemies you need, and then have it rendered as a printable pdf. So if you're DM'ing, you can just select 3 goblins or 5 skeletons or whatever you need, print them out, and with 5 minutes of cutting/gluing be good to go.

Long term, I want to have them available as images suspended in resin-casts, like a clear domino with a cool monster in the middle that can be set on a base. I've got a lot of kinks to work out, and that's where the $$ kicks in. You can print whatever you need for free, but if you want to have something a little nicer, you can buy the resin prints.

They're also not really designed for top-down play, but I'll see about putting some packs up on Roll20 as well.

Edit - BOOM ZAP *fffft* *twang* *mumble*

Double Edit - All together now!

These have practical application as illustrations for an appropriately-themed book.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Does anybody have the original printing of Fantasy Craft, and would be willing to post some examples of art?

I vaguely remember the art being different between the original printing (that I played with) and the 2nd printing (that I have now), but I can't find any art from the original printing online and I'm not sure if I'm being crazy.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Tibalt posted:

Does anybody have the original printing of Fantasy Craft, and would be willing to post some examples of art?

I vaguely remember the art being different between the original printing (that I played with) and the 2nd printing (that I have now), but I can't find any art from the original printing online and I'm not sure if I'm being crazy.

I've got a hardcopy of the original and there's nothing obviously different in style from the 2nd printing. Is there a specific page or image you're interested in?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
anybody got a line on cultured, aristocratic hobgoblins?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Just Google "William F Buckley."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

Sorry, all I could find was regular goblins. No one likes hobgoblins! And even then, the pickings were poor, because what's fun about drawing a goblin is giving them crooked blades and ratty, stitched together clothes and stuff.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i believe that's a lich, not a hobgob

Lurdiak posted:

Sorry, all I could find was regular goblins. No one likes hobgoblins! And even then, the pickings were poor, because what's fun about drawing a goblin is giving them crooked blades and ratty, stitched together clothes and stuff.

yeah i'm probably just gonna have to crop the head from an otherwise generic hobgoblin illustration

thanks for the gob gallery though

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Crossposting from the pixel art thread - hope this still counts as fantasy art.

So I'm at the stage where I want to start designing the website for all these little dudes, and I figured that the Header/Logo would be a good place to start. I can knock out little pixel dudes all day no problem, but logo design is a biiiiiiiitch. This is the product of like 3 days worth of starts, stops, redesigns and tweaking, but I think I'm finally happy with it. I want the whole website to have a very mid 90s-ish fantasy RPG aesthetic, and I wanted the name to look like the title screen of a game that I'd like to play, and I think I've just about got it where I want it.

(Full disclosure I just nicked the background from the title screen of Evoland, but it's just a placeholder for now. I love the colors and I'm going to make something very similar)

Edit - WIP so far -

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jul 1, 2019

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Just a neat blog with lots and lots of armor and weapon references for artists who need inspiration.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Anyone got any cool aasimar who aren't just caucasian people with white hair? Alternatively, anyone got any cool ladies with silver/metallic skin who aren't robots and also aren't disastrously sexy?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

DoubleDonut posted:

Anyone got any cool aasimar who aren't just caucasian people with white hair? Alternatively, anyone got any cool ladies with silver/metallic skin who aren't robots and also aren't disastrously sexy?
Pallegina from pillars of eternity's not a bad fit.

Henrique Dld

https://sticksandsharks.tumblr.com/

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Does anyone have magitech-style armor that isn't from 40k? They seem to have cornered the market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Try searching for Garleans from Final Fantasy XIV, they have baroque style magitech armors.