Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

wanna punch that nerd

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bump_fn posted:

remember when the newest supreme court rapist had hundreds of thousands in mysterious debt from “baseball tickets” that magically got paid off right before he got nominated

lol

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
maybe not political but lol i forgot that part of breaking bad had a nascent vision of healthcare in america where small donations are made ala gofundme

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

I had somehow forgotten and just now remembered that Trump shut down the federal government this very year for over a month and didn't get the wall

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

I had somehow forgotten and just now remembered that Trump shut down the federal government this very year for over a month and didn't get the wall

I totally forgot about the government shutdown lol. Hypernormalization is real

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what, in that he goes to parties and he voted for george wallace?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rvuF7p2uwE

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Remember when he married someone and made her change her first name, then divorced her and did it all over again

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Remember when he married someone and made her change her first name, then divorced her and did it all over again

He didn't do it all over again- not only is his child bride keeping her first name, he's considering converting to her religion rather than the reverse.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That time someone flew a dildo at Garry Kasparov

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Reagan's secretary of the interior, James Watt, banned the beach boys from performing on the national mall because they attracted seediness and depravity. The 1980s version of the beach boys. He had to let them back after learning they were ron and nancy's favorite band

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

maybe not political but lol i forgot that part of breaking bad had a nascent vision of healthcare in america where small donations are made ala gofundme

Breaking bad's universally critically acclaimed portrayal of mexicans as unthinking psychopath automatons. Also the only black characters are a fat comedic relief guy and the owner of a fried chicken restaurant

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Algund Eenboom posted:

Breaking bad's universally critically acclaimed portrayal of mexicans as unthinking psychopath automatons. Also the only black characters are a fat comedic relief guy and the owner of a fried chicken restaurant

that last one is pretty reductive considering hes one of the shows best characters

also los pollos hermanos is a reference to pollo loco

babypolis has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Jun 9, 2019

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Algund Eenboom posted:

The Mexican terminators were where I started tuning out. I stopped watching completely when they shot a kid for no reason except to create drama. The Dodge Challenger product placement was amazing though. Literally a two minute scene where they just rev the engines in their driveway

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
paul ryan cleaning already clean dishes

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Streak posted:

paul ryan cleaning already clean dishes

paul ryan ruining a kitchen full of already clean dishes for the sake of a photo op, without permission or recompense.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

always lol

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Paul Ryan dejectedly blasting nu metal in his car after one of his bills failed

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

when Justin Trudeau beat up an indigenous guy for charity

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Streak posted:

paul ryan

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

mooyashi posted:

That time someone flew a dildo at Garry Kasparov

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Thomas Friedman still has a job

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

GalacticAcid posted:

when Justin Trudeau beat up an indigenous guy for charity

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

After sitting on daddy's lap her whole life, girl wants some Trudick.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

one hundred cans of soup

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Bill Clinton showed up as the President in the movie Contact.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bill Clinton helped co-write a book where a former president has a nagging wife, a mistress, and helps out homeless veterans by buying them sandwiches

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

really queer Christmas posted:

bill Clinton helped co-write a book where a former president has a nagging wife, a mistress, and helps out homeless veterans by buying them sandwiches

Lol

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

And the villain is a dastardly woman who wants power or some poo poo? I forget

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

cool dance moves posted:

And the villain is a dastardly woman who wants power or some poo poo? I forget

It's Hillary lmao

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Fidel Castro cucked Trudeau's dad

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
fidel castro cucked the united states of america for more than 50 years

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Algund Eenboom posted:

Reagan's secretary of the interior, James Watt, banned the beach boys from performing on the national mall because they attracted seediness and depravity. The 1980s version of the beach boys. He had to let them back after learning they were ron and nancy's favorite band
his Secretary of HUD, Sam Pierce, was the only African-American in his cabinet for two terms, cut funding for low-income housing in half, cut new housing construction, and reportedly watched soap operas all day

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

HobbitGrease posted:

his Secretary of HUD, Sam Pierce, was the only African-American in his cabinet for two terms, cut funding for low-income housing in half, cut new housing construction, and reportedly watched soap operas all day

very gentle energy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The same guy who wrote that book also wrote a true crime book about Jeffery Epstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Cocaine Mitch™