Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

aaaaaand it's dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

the meme is dead

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Cursed thread is thataway boyo.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Danaru posted:

I hate this

No I love it

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

This is a good start- but I need something stronger.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Zero to peak to dead in less than 36 hours.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

This kills the meme

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That didn't happen. Everyone still hates furries.

Many of the furries will pay top dollar for a drawing of their physically impossible fetish, so there are artists across the internet who won't hear a word said against them.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I am genuinely jealous of anyone who still has the energy to hate furries in 2019. I have enough people that want me and my kind dead that some dude in a crotchless fox outfit doesnt even show up on my radar anymore unless he's wearing a swastika

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Jollity Farm posted:

Many of the furries will pay top dollar for a drawing of their physically impossible fetish, so there are artists across the internet who won't hear a word said against them.

Of course, the almighty dollar trumps all.

I suspect though the artists hate more than most though, since they are privvy to all the gross fetishes the furries want put down on canvas.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Danaru posted:

I am genuinely jealous of anyone who still has the energy to hate furries in 2019. I have enough people that want me and my kind dead that some dude in a crotchless fox outfit doesnt even show up on my radar anymore unless he's wearing a swastika

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Friendly reminder that punching Nazis is a patriotic activity

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Danaru posted:

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Danaru posted:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That didn't happen. Everyone still hates furries.

Much like in the Soviet Union and the USA could reach a tenuous alliance to fight Nazis, so can SA do the same with Furries. To fight Nazis.
Then we can go right back to fighting each other.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Goons trying to hang on to hating furries is like trying to hang on to SA's rivalry with Fark

Wait is Fark still around

Holy poo poo why is Fark still around

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I thought our real beef was with ebaumsworld. I remember a fuckin song and a flash animation about it and everything.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

wow ebaumsworld is still going too

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Given how badly this site has managed to stay relevant and attract/retain users, are we really ones to throw stones? This feels like trying to grind an ax in the nursing room TV area-- we're all fossils here.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

mind the walrus posted:

Given how badly this site has managed to stay relevant and attract/retain users, are we really ones to throw stones? This feels like trying to grind an ax in the nursing room TV area-- we're all fossils here.

We might not be relevant, but we're also not infested with Nazis. We stick to our principles dammit.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Look, I feel that there is plenty of room in my heart to hate Nazis AND Furries.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Danaru posted:

Bloody Hedgehog you haven't shut the gently caress up about furries for a few pages now. Seems...suspicious. Listen to Danaru here and just focus you hate on Nazis. Furries can be cool, maybe you can be too.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

being mad that someone, somewhere is being horny in a mascot costume is weird enough, but in the ever growing fascist hell world it is a willful misuse of anger.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Queen_Combat posted:

Bloody Hedgehog you haven't shut the gently caress up about furries for a few pages now. Seems...suspicious. Listen to Danaru here and just focus you hate on Nazis. Furries can be cool, maybe you can be too.

I can hate all. My hate-cup runneth over.

Someone asks for a cup of hate, I drop the Pacific on they rear end.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Furries qua furries deserve pity much more than hate

Obviously the Nazi furries and whatever are garbage because they are Nazis regardless of their sadbrains relief valve being weird

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

the furries I know personally are just the same as other people, some are cool, some are assholes. Feels like we have bigger problems in space year 19 than some people having weird kinks lmao

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Wait were we supposed to like, actually hate furries back in '04? I think I just thought the whole thing was funny.

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Ms Adequate posted:

the furries I know personally are just the same as other people, some are cool, some are assholes. Feels like we have bigger problems in space year 19 than some people having weird kinks lmao

Yeah.

Accelerationism took a dark turn. Who could have imagined :thunk:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ExplodingSims posted:

We might not be relevant, but we're also not infested with Nazis. We stick to our principles dammit.

someone doesn't read the europol thread

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Dabir posted:

someone doesn't read the europol thread

USpol is enough of an exercise in self-flagellation for me. :v:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Meme's too good to let die like that.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
yeah quit diaping out lol

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/IW0fIuu.jpg

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
To be perfectly honest I'd let the non-nazi furries yiff in my front yard if it meant SA got rid of anime.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Bee is stored in the balls.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Harbinger of the dead, that's me.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Something something Spin Doctors joke.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Hellblazer187 posted:

Wait were we supposed to like, actually hate furries back in '04? I think I just thought the whole thing was funny.

turns out doing something ironically is still doing the thing