Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Silly Hyena posted:

bold of you not to believe women about rape, mysoginist.....

what the gently caress is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soviet Space Dog
May 7, 2009
Unicum Space Dog
May 6, 2009

NOBODY WILL REALIZE MY POSTS ARE SHIT NOW THAT MY NAME IS PURPLE :smug:
we could make long posts about how a woman must be lying about sexual assault. or we could not. very hard choice

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
is it a full moon or something because it feels like everyone has been extremely on edge the past few days and is posting like a dumbass because of it

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
ew what’s that smell?

did I step in dog poo poo?

no, nvm it’s just these posts

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
lol at everyone grasping their pearls over someone not believing what a holocaust denier says, in the alt right thread

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know what brought your attention to this thread but every second of it has sucked

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
https://web.archive.org/web/20180104051203/https://twitter.com/k_mcq/status/644432759130222592

sounds like someone i would believe folks, this isn't someone shamelessly tugging heart strings to kickstart their career as a "reformed" nazi

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Stop. Please.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what is this dipshit even trying to accomplish

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

So, apparently 85 or so reports in an hour triggers the algorithm and leads to a temporary suspension, if we all want to Goon Rush and lead Crowder to melt down on stream or something.

larper
Apr 9, 2019
So hot in here...

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

dont listen to benghazi 2 they're a fuckin idiot lol, absolute wokeazoid about believing nazis because it's the feminist thing to do but isn't above yelling at women telling them to "gently caress off oval office"

When did thAt happen

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Zokari posted:

what is this dipshit even trying to accomplish

This is the same guy who yelled about how YouTube doesn't matter to the left right before an article came out about how a guy stopped being a Nazi because he found leftist YouTube poo poo

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

This is the same guy who yelled about how YouTube doesn't matter to the left right before an article came out about how a guy stopped being a Nazi because he found leftist YouTube poo poo

the only thing that stops nazis being nazis is the rope at nuremburg, hth

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Silly Hyena posted:

could it stop your posting

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

Talk about their skull shapes next

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Talk about their skull shapes next

ok so now it's phrenologist to not think nazis are better off with us, Cool

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
what’s funny is SH not believing her rape accusation helps Nazis.

if your a leftist you are awful at it

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

what’s funny is SH not believing her rape accusation helps Nazis.

if your a leftist you are awful at it

lol okay believing nazis when they say something you want to hear is the big brain play, go on

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

ok so now it's phrenologist to not think nazis are better off with us, Cool

I mean the idea that people can't stop having bad ideas and start having good ones kmplies there's something different about then as people and what else could affect their brains so

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

lol okay believing nazis when they say something you want to hear is the big brain play, go on

I can believe her when she says she was raped and also think her initial renouncement was some hollow bullshit to try to get back into her old job

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I mean the idea that people can't stop having bad ideas and start having good ones kmplies there's something different about then as people and what else could affect their brains so

who cares they're nazis, if they're fooled once into nazism then they're stupid as gently caress who cares

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I can believe her when she says she was raped and also think her initial renouncement was some hollow bullshit to try to get back into her old job

did you believe her when she said faking a rape accusation was a cynical way into liberal good-graces

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
The Nuremberg trials included witnesses and testimonies from other different Nazis and collaborators.

I know you couldn't include that on your Big Dog t-shirt slogan of a post earlier but

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

Grape posted:

The Nuremberg trials included witnesses and testimonies from other different Nazis and collaborators.

yeah and it failed because it didn't string those up as well. operation paperclip was a disaster lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

hey everyone what if i made this thread all about ME???

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9x3ziitSwI

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Silly Hyena posted:

yeah and it failed because it didn't string those up as well. operation paperclip was a disaster lol

Cool, how does that figure into your current diatribe about not paying attention to the nazi lady spreading dirt on people in that orbit.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

who cares they're nazis, if they're fooled once into nazism then they're stupid as gently caress who cares

did you believe her when she said faking a rape accusation was a cynical way into liberal good-graces

Man I remember when I was sixteen and a dipshit

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like I don't know if you know this but Nazi recruiting tactics are exactly the same as those of religious cults

It's super hosed up to dismiss people as subhuman for being susceptible to pretty well honed methods of luring people in and taking advantage of them and then getting out of it because it happenef once

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This kind of got lost in the shuffle, but her rapist was the fired homeland security guy who snuck a bunch of 1488 references into press releases? I wouldn’t mind if he got strung up or burned to death.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
And like I've talked about this before but if I hadn't discovered even LFs brand of dipshit leftist thought when j did I was a prime Target for Nazis

I was a dead broke white cis het guy (parts of that no longer applicable) with no prospect for the future and no way to change that

I was a prime Target for Nazi recruitment, I just happened to find people saying "no the issue is the people profiting off of you" first

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Oh the NYT did a piece on this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Reclines Obesily posted:

feelin lucky, punk?

That gun has pubic hair

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

tim pool is so dumb and i love it

https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1137547462879653888

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I was a dead broke white cis het guy

small quibble here, but i like 'cishet' more than 'cis het' because then i can say the 'shh' sound in my mind and it sounds fancy

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Calibanibal posted:

small quibble here, but i like 'cishet' more than 'cis het' because then i can say the 'shh' sound in my mind and it sounds fancy

cishet, its pronounced si-shay, its french

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1137540516617154560
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1137543114015629312
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1137545119786254336

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

appropriate of nothing, but bash the fash, good night alt right, and so on

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
tim pool has a real galaxy brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao TP is another level of Galaxy brain this time.

'Posting a picture of me hanging out with white supremacists means you are a Nazi.'