Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i always wonder with a reactionary if they're dumb as hell or it's a grift and i appreciate pool making the answer obvious in his case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao TP is another level of Galaxy brain this time.

'Posting a picture of me hanging out with white supremacists means you are a Nazi.'

That's intentional because Tim understood that this pic makes him look stupid so he's trying to deflect.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

who even is pim tool and why does anyone care

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

So is the one liner on Tim Pool that he's some guy who got a degree of fame covering Occupy Wall Street, then parlayed that into a promising career being an Nazi camp follower?

He seems like an awful guy who loves the company of other awful shitheads.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Reclines Obesily posted:

feelin lucky, punk?

hell yeah

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Zwabu posted:

So is the one liner on Tim Pool that he's some guy who got a degree of fame covering Occupy Wall Street, then parlayed that into a promising career being an Nazi camp follower?

He seems like an awful guy who loves the company of other awful shitheads.

yeah he got a job with vice off his livestreaming occupy wall street. also took up prison paul on his offer to pay for someone's travel to no-go zones in sweden (pool said there weren't any when he got there). he's become an anti-sjw guy claiming he's of the left. of course leftist are fans of making videos with james o'keefe. i think he's legitimately very very stupid.

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

Zokari posted:

who even is pim tool and why does anyone care

bald guy in a ludicrous degree of denial who steals footage from real journalists and has a left youtube channel which consists literally entirely of him saying that right wingers are cool guys to work with and the left sucks

in the rare event he takes footage himself, he wears a fake bulletproof vest and "tactical rolls" while videoing how cool and friendly nazis are while allegedly dodging offscreen antifa

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

KiteAuraan posted:

So, apparently 85 or so reports in an hour triggers the algorithm and leads to a temporary suspension, if we all want to Goon Rush and lead Crowder to melt down on stream or something.

theyve been doing it to lowtax, might as well fight back

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:psyduck:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
tim 'the tool man' pool

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
tim pool just has this peculiar aura where you can tell he has never hosed with just a glance. like, if he tried he'd just slip and put his eye out.

ulillillia will prolly gently caress before tim pool.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah he got a job with vice off his livestreaming occupy wall street. also took up prison paul on his offer to pay for someone's travel to no-go zones in sweden (pool said there weren't any when he got there). he's become an anti-sjw guy claiming he's of the left. of course leftist are fans of making videos with james o'keefe. i think he's legitimately very very stupid.

it should be mentioned that this was an orchestrated stunt by Paul and Tim. Paul tweeted that he would send any journalist, should they dare, a free trip to Malmo. a number of them did and started laughing at him, something Paul had not anticipated. Embarrassed, he was forced to shift into trolling

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wait why are we teaching migrant children to fly drones again?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

Wait why are we teaching migrant children to fly drones again?

Hellfire attacks on ICE convoys. I wouldn't normally condone extrajudicial killings, but there has to be some way to strike at an organized, otherwise untouchable force bent on terrorizing people in the US.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

it should be mentioned that this was an orchestrated stunt by Paul and Tim. Paul tweeted that he would send any journalist, should they dare, a free trip to Malmo. a number of them did and started laughing at him, something Paul had not anticipated. Embarrassed, he was forced to shift into trolling

did prison paul being gay turn out to be a troll too? because he once posted a picture of him with another guy and said they were on a date. i remember he thought he owned everyone with the pica thing when it's like no dude everyone believed that because you're a weirdo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

did prison paul being gay turn out to be a troll too? because he once posted a picture of him with another guy and said they were on a date. i remember he thought he owned everyone with the pica thing when it's like no dude everyone believed that because you're a weirdo.

i think that was his brother

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1137549804899377153?s=20

weird how these people are scared of extremist content being demonised but not lefttubers fighting in the youtube marketplace of ideas, huh

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I can believe her when she says she was raped and also think her initial renouncement was some hollow bullshit to try to get back into her old job

YES, EXACTLY, see were are completely on the same page about this.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The bar should be set at killing one of your former nazi friends, but not one you would have any other reason to kill.

Impossible bar to clear. The Nazis hate one another almost as much as they hate everyone who isn't a Nazi. If they somehow won it'd be purges all the way down.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Flesh Forge posted:

YES, EXACTLY, see were are completely on the same page about this.

literally all i was trying to say at the start was basically "be careful how you say things" and you melted down

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"better arguments" as if the right makes coherent arguments.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

it really doesn't matter, politics is emotion and morals and all that formless poo poo that just swirls around in your head under the surface
facts and reason are absolutely necessary for actually turning the formless poo poo into a nicely shaped turd but very few people are as rational as they think they are (the "rational" "skeptics" are exhibit A for this)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The whole OK sign standing for White Power doesn't work when the sign is done with the left hand, Pool you fool.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

dirty lousy tramp posted:

it really doesn't matter, politics is emotion and morals and all that formless poo poo that just swirls around in your head under the surface
facts and reason are absolutely necessary for actually turning the formless poo poo into a nicely shaped turd but very few people are as rational as they think they are (the "rational" "skeptics" are exhibit A for this)

yeah. but that's why i gotta laugh at people like tracey that act like the right is getting all these kids on youtube cuz their arguments are better. most of these guys are incoherent it's just a lot of people don't know any better.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Televised or in-person debate viewers usually side with the person who talks more. It's super dumb but that's how it works.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://boards.4channel.org/out/

even in a section of 4Chan dedicated entirely to Outdoors culture, they still cant help themselves but to go full on 1488 :stare:

dont ask why on i visited the site to begin with :v:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Ague Proof posted:

i think that was his brother

That does not answer the question.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i'm kinda curious as to who pool's fans are at this point because he seems to get really really into every single half-assed /pol/ thread thats like 'lets trick the cucks into thinking ninja turtles are racist'.

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.

Farm Frenzy posted:

i'm kinda curious as to who pool's fans are at this point because he seems to get really really into every single half-assed /pol/ thread thats like 'lets trick the cucks into thinking ninja turtles are racist'.

I know a Pool fan in real life and he's a giant, gullible moron.

He's the kind of person who has deluded himself into thinking he's not a right winger, but consistently defends right wing positions and punches left.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
It's becoming increasingly likely that the reason Tim Pool was at Occupy Wall Street was because he wanted to show his dislike of (((Wall Street))).

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Tim Pool is a cop

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

God drat Cody Showdy is a master.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Silly Hyena posted:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1137549804899377153?s=20

weird how these people are scared of extremist content being demonised but not lefttubers fighting in the youtube marketplace of ideas, huh

good god tracey is so loving far up his own rear end hes gone beyond self-righteous libertarian all the way back to stupid guy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:stoked:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Don't think of arguments as a boring logic tract but as a fun advertising campaign. People should still work for deplatforming because it works but there are things you can't deplatform.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Does anyone have any decent tips for getting more involved in telling reactionaries to gently caress off? Sorry if this isn’t the place for this question. You can pm me if that’s better.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

why the change in tone? very low energy, no empty threats of legislation

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Good, comprehensive thread about how YouTube's auto-suggestions are engineered to drag people to the right.

https://twitter.com/C0INCELPR0/status/1136340627644440576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

guns for tits posted:

Does anyone have any decent tips for getting more involved in telling reactionaries to gently caress off? Sorry if this isn’t the place for this question. You can pm me if that’s better.

Best place to start is by going to your local DSA meeting. Start showing up and volunteering and eventually you'll find what you're looking for.