Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

I don't understand why he would have joined his kliq-like group with Yokozuna, Godfather, Mideon, and Savio Vega if he was an actual Nazi unless he was just an actual moron who thought that stuff was cool

"One of The Good Ones" is an established trope, as is being friends with everyone so long as you're making money in Pro Wrestling.

Plus the Yokozuna one is easy given the German's alliance with Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

"One of The Good Ones" is an established trope, as is being friends with everyone so long as you're making money in Pro Wrestling.

Rodney Anoa'i was Polynesian and Samoan.

Although it would not surprise me if Take didn't know that.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

fart blood posted:

...maybe it was just a nazi gimmick?

Right...?

......right....?

I think it was signed in 1988.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Yoko was only kayfabe Japanese, he's part Samoan and part South-East Asian

e: Polynesian whoops thought it was Filipino

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Meanwhile, Zack Sabre Junior is cool and good

https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1130935677770764290

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Is it too early to get the "I never liked the Undertaker" :bandwagon: started up

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I mean... he could’ve been using the Commando gimmick in 1988. Cagematch.com doesn’t have any results for the Commando gimmick, nor Mark Calloway for the entirety of 1988. Its possible that he was working some outlaw mud shows through 1988 as that character... :shrug:

E: yeah, what The_Rob said

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He was working the character in 88.

The shirt is indefensible though

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

dsriggs posted:

I mean... he could’ve been using the Commando gimmick in 1988. Cagematch.com doesn’t have any results for the Commando gimmick, nor Mark Calloway for the entirety of 1988. Its possible that he was working some outlaw mud shows through 1988 as that character... :shrug:

Or even if he wasn’t working full time with that gimmick in 88 he was probably still selling and signing those pictures for a few extra bucks.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Before we get all wrought out over whether "88" refers to the year, Heil Hitler, or Hulk Hogan, let's ask ourselves two simple questions:

1. Who the gently caress puts a year in quotation marks

https://twitter.com/veidtlemania/status/1137767612878917632?s=20

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

What does HHH stand for?

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable

The_Rob posted:

I think it was signed in 1988.

That was my first thought as well, though it does appear that he stopped using that gimmick from best I can tell around '87 and was using either Texas Red Jack or The Master of Pain by 1988 - doesn't mean he's not just signing an old photograph.

It does seem suspect that he puts 88 in quotes, normally if people put a year date on a signature it'd be more like '88, but who knows.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

fatherofmustard posted:

What does HHH stand for?

HamHockHorny

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fatherofmustard posted:

What does HHH stand for?

Huge Hitler Hailer

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

He hosed up by not just saying "conservatism" instead of "the British Conservative Party," could've sold a lot more.

you can cunt off
May 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Big Huski Boi posted:

He hosed up by not just saying "conservatism" instead of "the British Conservative Party," could've sold a lot more.

nah gently caress off

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

you can oval office off posted:

nah gently caress off

He should at least sell American conservative party variants so I can buy one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems good for him to sell the one he particularly believes in, and allow me to make the other ones and make profit on them because i want free money

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

A defeat of English conservatives is a defeat for American ones.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

He should at least sell American conservative party variants so I can buy one.

He could sell both blue and red ones, then! :v:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

you can oval office off posted:

nah gently caress off
username/post combo

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

fart blood posted:

...maybe it was just a nazi gimmick?

Right...?

......right....?

I mean, the 88 is probably the year that the picture was signed rather than a Nazi gimmick.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
oof more like the blundertaker

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Well guys he did really stop with all that nonsense once he got famous and had a lot to lose so lets just call it even. I mean he had some great matches!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I mean, the 88 is probably the year that the picture was signed rather than a Nazi gimmick.

that normal thing you do, putting double quotes around the last two digits of the year

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

at least the defenses of the bad zombie wrestler aren't as pathetic on here as they are on twitter!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you've got to hand it to Jim Cornette to be fair.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

at least the defenses of the bad zombie wrestler aren't as pathetic on here as they are on twitter!

Don't get me wrong. I think he's almost certainly a white supremacist and a huge dipshit. The SS shirt confirms it. I just think that the year is the more likely explanation

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Don't get me wrong. I think he's almost certainly a white supremacist and a huge dipshit. The SS shirt confirms it. I just think that the year is the more likely explanation

Can you show us another example of this happening?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1137762268471369728?s=19

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Let’s not forget the absolute one undisputedly bad thing Taker did: the super showdown Goldberg match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the undertaker is racist and a nazi however

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the undertaker is racist and a nazi however

This sign is almost as bad Taker's shirt

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Before we get all wrought out over whether "88" refers to the year, Heil Hitler, or Hulk Hogan, let's ask ourselves two simple questions:

1. Who the gently caress puts a year in quotation marks

Boomers put everything in quotation marks

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Accident Underwater posted:

Boomers put everything in quotation marks

It's true. My mom has put my name in quotes on the envelopes of several birthday cards.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

you can't...just tell who is a "boomer" ... by the way they type ...

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

you Can't...just Tell Who is a "Boomer" ... by the way They type ...

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Who'd have thought that the baby boomer biker might like Nazis?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the undertaker is not a boomer btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm more shocked it took so long to find out he was a Nazi. He didn't hide his love of guns, troops, and making sure black football players knew they were commies and not welcome here if they didn't stand for the anthem