Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Planet Zoo. thats gonna be sick.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

net cafe scandal posted:

Planet Zoo. thats gonna be sick.

this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

Gotta say almost every game I’m interested in will end up releasing on gamepass day-of. Between that and the ultimate game pass deal, Imm pretty satisfied already with this year’s E3.

Only game i’ll have to pay for is Cyberpunk? Done deal.

theres some extra level to the sick deal going on w/ ultimate game pass, ill pm you or whatever

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
That Moons of Madness game looks like what Routine (RIP) was eventually supposed to be.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

best link i could find
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-1-per-month-gold-and-gamepass-conversion-to-game-pass-ultimate.121700/

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Why are there so many Conan games. Conan MMO, Conan survival, Conan RTS, Conan... whatever this is? Is it still that popular? I thought that big budget reboot flopped a few years ago.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I think Chop Chop was an April Fool's day joke poking fun at that very idea but then people liked the mockup so they went ahead and made it anyway? idk. PC game devs are hosed up weirdos.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the drake cake lady is so loving epic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

the drake cake lady is so loving epic

is the duck back

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Late but cant wait to suck up some hippo poo poo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

A Zoo Tycoon from the Planet Coaster people sounds good... Their Jurassic Park game had a lot of issues at launch but they’re mostly fixed now.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
OH poo poo a Coffee Stain Studios + Lava Potion colab!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shenmue III an Epic Game Store exclusive. Thank you Yu Suzuki.

Thank Yu.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ohhh they’re finally adding L4D versus to Vermintide awesome

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All chinese must immediately leave the games industry

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

is the duck back

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm loving gears 5 on pc courtesy of microsoft as well

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao e3 ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hell yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I want to be the shark

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Im extremely, incredibly gay and i hope the avengers game looks cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Im extremely, incredibly gay and i hope the avengers game looks cool

which avengers are your favorites

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

All chinese must immediately leave the games industry

*ahem* 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
They skipped through the only game anyone cares about.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

elf help book posted:

which avengers are your favorites

all of them are my friends but i think iron man would have the best gameplay probably

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This PC E3 is so-so but consider this: all the xbox exclusives are going to be for windows 10 too and most will be free with gamepass for PC as well.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*ahem* 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Pc games seem good despite how boring and yes cringey this has been

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Average Bear posted:

This PC E3 is so-so but consider this: all the xbox exclusives are going to be for windows 10 too and most will be free with gamepass for PC as well.

its nmot fair to pay only 5 dollars per month for aiden's adventures in dying light 2. best to buy the full game on the ms store and subscribe to gamepass to make sure microsoft stays in business

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

its nmot fair to pay only 5 dollars per month for aiden's adventures in dying light 2. best to buy the full game on the ms store and subscribe to gamepass to make sure microsoft stays in business

Indeed, this is the cornerstone of Xi Jinping Thought

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
My name is Aiden. And I am infected.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

WHAT's better, aiden's iconic hoodie and face mask, or deacon st. clair's iconic do-rag and motorcycle

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

WHAT's better, aiden's iconic hoodie and face mask, or deacon st. clair's iconic do-rag and motorcycle

Trick question because you’ll be able to get both in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2: Boku no Saddu Daddu coming soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I can't empty quote on mobile but lmao