Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It has Oscar-winning actor F. Murray Abraham lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mythic Quest is an upcoming American comedy web television series starring Rob McElhenney and is produced for Apple TV+. The series is set in "a video game development studio and will explore the intricacies of the human condition through hilarious and innovative ways."

loll

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mythic Quest is an upcoming American comedy web television series starring Rob McElhenney and is produced for Apple TV+. The series is set in "a video game development studio and will explore the intricacies of the human condition through hilarious and innovative ways."

Oh jesus

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

can't be worse than The Guild... can it?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/FrozenConsiderateSwordPeanutButterJellyTime

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[b][/b]LEL]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remarkably terrible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have to leave work, someone PM me the rest of the epic lols in the Ubisoft show.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh Watch_Dogs_3.0 was all they had wasn't it. They were gonna have that be the climax but it got leaked so they pushed it to the start. Oh no lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh Watch_Dogs_3.0 was all they had wasn't it. They were gonna have that be the climax but it got leaked so they pushed it to the start. Oh no lol

Ah bummer. No more Ubisoft reveals?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
We can extrapolate if they're making a new Mario v Rabbids game by wether or not they announce two more AAA games (one of which is expected to be Splinter Cell). Their investor thing a few weeks ago said they currently have 3 AAA titles in development.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think this is poisoning my brain

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress OFF!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cold D. Walker

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rreally good use of a dog.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Nobody is even remotely interested in this so they put a dog onstage to keep people watching

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Nobody is even remotely interested in this so they put a dog onstage to keep people watching

That’s his actual dog

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

WOW AI TEAM MATES HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

We brought back NPCs

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol if i hadnt seen like 30 seconds of devolver’s stream and witnessed real true hell, i’d think this was torture

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

American McGay posted:

We can extrapolate if they're making a new Mario v Rabbids game by wether or not they announce two more AAA games (one of which is expected to be Splinter Cell). Their investor thing a few weeks ago said they currently have 3 AAA titles in development.

Yeah, triple AAA - Absolutely Awful rear end!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Yeah, triple AAA - Absolutely Awful rear end!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

So are Terminators just invading every game now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mobile game hype.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pepe LePew floating on the scent lines all the way to the stinky loving poo poo flowing from the ubi stage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Didnt last year's Just Dance come out on the Wii.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Please please PLEASE let the Just Dance Dancers do another sudden awkward mass shooting tribute

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I got AIDs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Please please PLEASE let the Just Dance Dancers do another sudden awkward mass shooting tribute

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be fairly epic of they had the Fortnite song in Just Dance.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

instead of shouting my kingdom for a horse i'm shouting my kingdom [aka a 2000 dollar per month studio in lovely fontana california ] for more lesbian daughters being raised by depressed gen x dads in fugazi tshirts instead of a ubisoft game with a cheeky robot saying oi luv, im british you moppet, souf london massiv mate,

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Didnt last year's Just Dance come out on the Wii.

This one is too lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This one is too lol

gently caress yeah

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Hello Aiden!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just remembered that dumbass pirate game still isnt out.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*giant panda takes the mic* with brexit the future of tomorrow is now more uncertain than ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This looks way better than Sekiro.