Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

One of GameXplain 's dads is Yakko Warner, that's good enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

One of GameXplain 's dads is Yakko Warner, that's good enough for me

Which one

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ash Paulsen

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

a.lo posted:

Which one

https://twitter.com/yakkopinky/status/1036395448884293632

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestheHammer posted:

Lol got to defend my brand

lol @ complaining about brand loyalty in a Nintendo Thread

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egzb6_HCqQw

weapon looks durable at least

less laughter fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 10, 2019

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

holy poo poo what

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ash seems like a pretty cool dude.

https://twitter.com/AshPaulsen/status/1136846266434875393?s=19

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't know who any of these people are. Please go back to talking about Pokemon or some poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
That guy seems like he lives a crazy-interesting life, what the hell is he doing on freaking GameXplain

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Besides this he's also a mega Man fan. So cool guy all around.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mega64 posted:

That guy seems like he lives a crazy-interesting life, what the hell is he doing on freaking GameXplain

His dad's loaded, he has no skills so what else is he supposed to do other than analyze video game trailers in 2 hour long sagas?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

s.i.r.e. posted:

His dad's loaded, he has no skills so what else is he supposed to do other than analyze video game trailers in 2 hour long sagas?

Flaunt his wealth on Instagram like a normal rich kid?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
That Ubisoft conference certainly was a let down. Anyway they did reveal a completely new game that looks oddly familiar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egzb6_HCqQw

There's also a new Just Dance entry coming up, but we knew that.

Limited Run had their show earlier than that, revealing what Switch games are getting a physical release:

• Night in the Woods (Q4 2019)
  • Power Rangers Battle for the Grid (today)
  • Transistor (July 5th)
  • Bad North (Q3 2019)
  • Freedom Planet (June 21st)
  • Turok (Q3 2019)
  • Turok 2 (Q3 2019)
  • Double Switch 25th Anniversary Edition (July 2019)
  • realMyst (Q3 2019)

Unlike the previous versions of Myst, this is probably the best version of the game, with free movement and an additional chapter to the game. If you're gonna get one version of the game, pick that one.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
His dad is just glad his son never turned out like the kinds of people he had to deal with back in the 90's. You know the ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Do Limited Run physical released come with anything cool or is it just the game in a box?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Sorry, Limited Run is cancelled now. They put out a tweet saying they're super excited to partner with THQ Nordic.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

s.i.r.e. posted:

Do Limited Run physical released come with anything cool or is it just the game in a box?

Sometimes. Somehow they're doing a limited edition of the new Shenmue III game with all sort of junk. Their main gimmick is that you get a physical version of games you'd only find on eShop.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

s.i.r.e. posted:

Jealous much?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

American McGay posted:

Sorry, Limited Run is cancelled now. They put out a tweet saying they're super excited to partner with THQ Nordic.

Gross

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Oh yeah, almost forgot this.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1138164892672962560

EDIT: and this

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1138163982802575361

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

So what do you think all the game devs will do when the last game ever, Super Mario Maker 2, is released and all of their jobs become meaningless?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mega64 posted:

Flaunt his wealth on Instagram like a normal rich kid?

Not all rich kids like that.

Some go towards podcasting and the rest end up journalist as the NYTs.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I am a Nintendo insider, I am an uncle that works at Nintendo. The big reveal will be that a new system is coming to Nintendo Online to go along with the NES games. Soon games from the library of the hit console Ouya will start being placed on the Nintendo Online virtual console

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

My instagram is mostly photos of me posing with my favorite console, the Nintendo Switch, in various locales (around my house). I'm usually eating macaroni and cheese in them also.

I am a very prominent social media influencer.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

can someone please explain who the three people are who asked for a Rogue Legacy physical edition in 2019

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

can someone please explain who the three people are who asked for a Rogue Legacy physical edition in 2019

They’ll slap “Limited quantities!” on the web page and sell out in under a minute

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Probably a guy I used to work with who smelled like sweat and Monster Energy drink, wore jorts everywhere, and helped Kickstart the Ouya.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

a.lo posted:

Jealous much?

Not with his face I ain't, but I wouldn't mind access to his funds.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krS3aNqCowE
o hell yeah

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
guess i'll buy it for the third time

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I wish Dragons Dogma has a rest option when you’re out in the world. Sitting here letting night go by so that a drat griffin will spawn.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Glad Nintendo finally scheduled a Direct for that sweet spot where it’s not too early but I can still fit it in before I have to leave for work.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I'm just calling in sick like a responsible adult

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Well they're gonna make me buy Myst again, drat their eyes

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

The new WarioWare for Switch is called 1-2-Wario and is actually just unsold copies of 1-2-Switch with a new slip cover on the box with a coinciding patch update that puts Wario noses and mustaches on all of the actors. I have purloined this information directly from Nintendo with my gigantic brain.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

The Silver Snail posted:

The new WarioWare for Switch is called 1-2-Wario and is actually just unsold copies of 1-2-Switch with a new slip cover on the box with a coinciding patch update that puts Wario noses and mustaches on all of the actors. I have purloined this information directly from Nintendo with my gigantic brain.

I am lawyer man from nintendo and I'm sending you a Cut It Out letter to make you stop revealing all my secrets.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Updated my patreon with new Bail Tier. TIA all my supporters.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Silver Snail posted:

I am so sick and tired of developers leaving out vital features and patching them in later like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug

RuBisCO posted:

I'm just calling in sick like a responsible adult

Same, although to be fair, I am sick... OF WORKING! Am I right? Hello? Anyway, I'm just hoping to hear some good news about Animal Crossing. It not being playable on the show floor has me a little concerned, even if it isn't the sort of thing that's well-suited for that sort of setting. We'll see soon enough, I guess.

I finished up Semblance earlier today, and it's... fine? The ending came on pretty suddenly, and it felt kind of lackluster, which makes me wonder if I missed out on some collectible that leads to a "true" ending. The concept was neat, but the limitations they impose on the main game mechanic were a sort of bummer that doesn't make me feel compelled to go back to see what I've missed, if anything.