Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I showed In Training a screenshot of me finally getting an Ancient Legendary Mojo for my Witch Doctor that I'd spent hours working on and then Evil Eagle said "I've lost my mojo" and linked the clip from Austin Powers and then I accidentally salvaged the mojo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I showed In Training a screenshot of me finally getting an Ancient Legendary Mojo for my Witch Doctor that I'd spent hours working on and then Evil Eagle said "I've lost my mojo" and linked the clip from Austin Powers and then I accidentally salvaged the mojo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlDEzmSff3M

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Awesome Interactions of Game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Witnessing this live was the most heartbroken I've ever been

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/KobayashisEgo/status/1137784115967737856

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1138231588712353792

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

This thread was made for this.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mother of god...

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

:worship:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJJfHrh-OC4

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So one of those guys is Todd, huh? Don't really see it. How should I put it... Todd's a little more... er... "vertically challenged". But, hang on, wait...

That speck near the bottom. You don't mean to tell me...? Let's zoom in.

Could it be? Todd? drat this infernal image quality. We'll have to take an even closer look, and...

drat, false alarm. Looks like it's just some dirt or dust lodged between the tiling. I'm beginning to think Todd is nowhere in this image.

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

Oh you beautiful bastard.

There you are. Looks like he was standing waist-deep in the crevasse between stepstones, right next to Geoff's foot. You've got to love this tiny bastard, strategically standing in a spot where Geoff's footsteps wouldn't blow him away. I guess they're on their way to the big talk. Toddspeed!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I thought you were gonna point out that the other guy is clearly standing on his toes

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"when elon told me they bricked all their cars putting snake 2 on the dash screen I knew this was the next step for elder scrolls"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elon bringing out a tiny bonsai tesla for Todd to pedal around the stage in while making vroom noises

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Gamebryo and Apartheid, together again for the first time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

So one of those guys is Todd, huh? Don't really see it. How should I put it... Todd's a little more... er... "vertically challenged". But, hang on, wait...

Could it be? Todd? drat this infernal image quality. We'll have to take an even closer look, and...

drat, false alarm. Looks like it's just some dirt or dust lodged between the tiling. I'm beginning to think Todd is nowhere in this image.

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

There you are. Looks like he was standing waist-deep in the crevasse between stepstones, right next to Geoff's foot. You've got to love this tiny bastard, strategically standing in a spot where Geoff's footsteps wouldn't blow him away. I guess they're on their way to the big talk. Toddspeed!

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Todd Howard is six feet, two inches tall. Topic Locked, User Has Been Banned For This Post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/rolling_rock/status/1138924556335366145?s=21

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/rolling_rock/status/1138924556335366145?s=21

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lmfao didn’t even notice the post above

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skeezy posted:

Lmfao didn’t even notice the post above

:myman:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1139283250512199680

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

The Father, the Spirit, and the Holy Ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Over There posted:

The Father, the Spirit, and the Holy Ghost.

Father son holy ghost idiot. gently caress you