Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I like my passwords like I like my potatos.

Salted and hashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Every time I read the news, I die a little on the inside. But my outside looks great. I get compliments all the time!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

mountaincat posted:

Every time I read the news, I die a little on the inside. But my outside looks great. I get compliments all the time!

in your attic there's a portrait of you getting sadder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

mountaincat

about morality.
I put that picture in my dining room, and when my guests arrive, I say BEHOLD! BEHOLD A FACE TRANSFIGURED BY SADNESS! IN THE EYES WE CAN SEE HOW IT IS TO BE SADDLED WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND CRIPPLED WITH IMPOTENCE! Honestly if it weren't for my canapés I think people would stop coming to my parties.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

mountaincat posted:

I put that picture in my dining room, and when my guests arrive, I say BEHOLD! BEHOLD A FACE TRANSFIGURED BY SADNESS! IN THE EYES WE CAN SEE HOW IT IS TO BE SADDLED WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND CRIPPLED WITH IMPOTENCE! Honestly if it weren't for my canapés I think people would stop coming to my parties.

Eating my canape, "At least they didn't show us those garden gnomes of abandoned hopes and dreams."

*creaking of a wheelbarrow on the far side of the dining room door*

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

lol but posted:

the eating rear end analogy of ordering a well done steak

sometimes you just want the cheeseburger of eating rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

got any sevens posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

got any sevens posted:

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

got any sevens posted:

sometimes you just want the Beyond Meat of eating rear end

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Christoph
You can't call those shirts "wifebeaters" anymore. Nowadays, the PC term is "partnerbeaters"

----------------

Twenty Four

Christoph posted:

You can't call those shirts "wifebeaters" anymore. Nowadays, the PC term is "partnerbeaters"

Police pulling me over for wearing a "wifebeater" and demanding to see my marriage license. Currently in jail, please send tshirt for bail.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Knock-knock...
Who's there?
Allah...
Allah who?
Allah hu akbar! Happy Ramadan!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Trying to post, but every time i post i post cringe. I'm going to lose subscriber.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crazy New Idea

We all know that girl clothes don't have pockets, or if they do, they're purely decorative. It's a holdover from the old days when women were expected to not need them, to use a purse or a handbag, etc. But in 2019 it just doesn't make any gosh darn sense. Well, what if—now, I know this idea is going to sound crazy, just absolutely bonkers, but bear with me—what if...

...just to reiterate, I *know* how crazy this idea is going to sound. But once you hear it, you're going to be like, "Oh, that is a good idea. How is that not already a thing? Have I just been living a lie, like there's some dimensional portal I slipped through where this thing that obviously should exist doesn't? Am I in the twilight zone? What the gently caress is going on?"

And I know I sound like a raving lunatic right now, but I don't think that means you should discount what I have to say. Yes I have been known to *maybe* say some hosed up things *sometimes*, but I promise this idea is going to seriously knock your socks off. Just, like, whoa, dude. It's, like, just, wow!

Yeah yeah, I can just see you now, nodding your head at the screen, thinking I'm not about to shatter your entire worldview with this epic idea. "He says he has a cool idea, but, I mean, am I supposed to take what this guy has to say at face value?" Yes, you should! Forget everything you thought you knew and just listen to me.

Oh I see you rolling your eyes. You know what? Forget it. After all, I'm just the motherfucking Clowner, why listen to me anyway? Yeah you've convinced me, I'm not sharing my epic thought with you now. Instead I'm just going to keep it to myself. I hope you're happy with the knowledge that you're never going to experience my awesome brainchild. Good day, and gently caress you.

mountaincat

about morality.
Pockets made of skin. Your skin or someone else's. Coming soon: blood wallet, cartilage phone case. Only at Macy's.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

mountaincat posted:

Pockets made of skin. Your skin or someone else's. Coming soon: blood wallet, cartilage phone case. Only at Macy's.

there was an F Plus episode about bodymods where someone wanted to do this

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ghost emoji posted:

there was an F Plus episode about bodymods where someone wanted to do this

Link

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

https://thefpl.us/episode/91

idk the actual timestamp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Twenty Four

When you think about it, we are all just giant meat pockets, storing all those organs, bones and stuff.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Twenty Four posted:

When you think about it, we are all just giant meat pockets, storing all those organs, bones and stuff.

the human body is a sandwich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ghost emoji posted:

flesh calzone

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

ghost emoji posted:

A sandwich performing hotdogs and once they die they become soup?
This existence is starting to make sense.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Twenty Four posted:

hulk hogan did not invent the meat shoe :aaa:

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Fu Manchu, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ghost emoji posted:

what is man but a squirming hotdog?

mountaincat

about morality.
"Imagine still using Facebook in 2019."

I am holding my phone. No, I am at my computer. And here is my browser, yes, where I browse and search. But I have a shortcut to get to Facebook, because it saves time. Click! Now look at this! I already have an active session from before. I am scrolling in the browser, looking at all the posts. I can just scroll and scroll, looking at posts. I look away for a moment. In the corner of the screen is the date and time.

It is 2019.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

mountaincat posted:

"Imagine still using Facebook in 2019."

I am holding my phone. No, I am at my computer. And here is my browser, yes, where I browse and search. But I have a shortcut to get to Facebook, because it saves time. Click! Now look at this! I already have an active session from before. I am scrolling in the browser, looking at all the posts. I can just scroll and scroll, looking at posts. I look away for a moment. In the corner of the screen is the date and time.

It is 2019.

grim as all get out. b l e a k

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
imagine still using SA in 2019

----------------

Finger Prince

They come from the land of the ice and snow
With the jigsaw jazz and the jet fresh flow

vanisher

Oceans 11 but the heist is taking a pen from your work

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Finger Prince posted:

Hammer of the gods, drive our ships to new lands
fight and cry, "Odelay I am coming"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Finger Prince posted:

Immigration Song used to scare the poo poo out of me as a kid, it sounded like background music for a horror movie.

I just looked at the lyrics, I did not know the song was about Vikings. I did not know that...

Immigrant Song
Led Zeppelin
Ah-ah, ah!
Ah-ah, ah!
We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow
The hammer of the gods
W'ell drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry
Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore
Ah-ah, ah!
Ah-ah, ah!
We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow
How soft your fields so green
Can whisper tales of gore
Of how we calmed the tides of war
We are your overlords
On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
There's also allusion to Lord of the Rings in the Led Zepplin oeuvre.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

There's also allusion to Lord of the Rings in the Led Zepplin oeuvre.

Misty Mountain Hop and Battle of Evermore :)

xcheopis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1SXCo-xSvk
Viking kittens

No sound? Sound!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9jTonnpRo0

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

I love this, thank you!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
really, really secred society called the Innebriati where all members are blackout drunk at all meetings
so nobody can betray the organization

----------------

mountaincat

about morality.
You never know what you're going to get when you order a hamburger. There could be pink slime in there. Do you know what that is? I don't know either, but it's a thing for sure. Like I said, you never know what you are going to get.

Get a pig face instead. It's fine, eat it, you can see what it is. It's a pig face. They make a tofu one if you're vegan.

Manifisto

Socks4Hands posted:

secred society

nice portmanteau of secret/sacred, I'll have to remember that one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

mountaincat posted:

You never know what you're going to get when you order a hamburger. There could be pink slime in there. Do you know what that is? I don't know either, but it's a thing for sure. Like I said, you never know what you are going to get.

Get a pig face instead. It's fine, eat it, you can see what it is. It's a pig face. They make a tofu one if you're vegan.

forrest gump's rejected advice

----------------