Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I'd play Super Mario Wilderness.

e. Terrible snipe. I still haven't fought a lynel on Master Mode.

superjew fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Master Mode Lynels are when you really need to combine all your resources in order to take them down. They'll use up all your weapons if you aren't prepared. But god they're fun to fight! Lynels are what kept me playing long after I would've quit otherwise.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
where the heck are stealthfin trout gosh dang it i cant find any. the compendium says east and west necluda and ive looked in most of the lakes and the sea and havent found 1!

i need 30! what the heeeecccckkk

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Molybdenum posted:

where the heck are stealthfin trout gosh dang it i cant find any. the compendium says east and west necluda and ive looked in most of the lakes and the sea and havent found 1!

i need 30! what the heeeecccckkk

did you take a pic of one and set the beep beep machine to it. for a little help??

if you're using the compendium then prolly I dunno

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Bulgakov posted:

did you take a pic of one and set the beep beep machine to it. for a little help??

if you're using the compendium then prolly I dunno

They've presumably got the compendium so it sounds like they've taken at least one picture.

Stealthfin trout, like all other Stealth Ingredients glow at night, so that's when I usually go hunting them.

If you want a straight-up location, explore the southern and western shore of the lake that surrounds the Lost Woods

Was going to recommend the Breath of the Wild Object Map, but apparently Stealthfin Trout are one of the objects that it doesn't list.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

if I'm thinking of the right fish I just teleported into that one shrine in the lost woods thats at the end of the adventure with the forest weapons (I think?? if not that one then the other one that isn't following the korok)

the one where the little lake with an island is right before it. and theres like 3 fish at a time once they are respawned

it took awhile

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Yeah, you would've got that done about 10x faster if you also fished in the lake surrounding the forest.

I really don't know why they made this fish so exclusive and in such a weird location too. There's not even any reason to ever go into that lake and discover that they live there! The other trouts at least live in regions where you would expect them to, and in plentiful bodies of water therein. They really could've afforded to spread the stealthfins out to way more places.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I told myself I'd get back to BotW after killin' Ganon a quarter way through but man if it didn't end up like every other open world sandbox where I lose all drive to do it if I don't have a goal to work towards.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Yeah, that's why I didn't go after Ganon until I hit up all the Shrines/Memories/Beasts and Tarry Town. Once I beat it I just lost all motivation to keep going.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Just never fight gannon. Just mess around in the world forever.

Thats my plan

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Just never fight gannon. Just mess around in the world forever.

Thats my plan

definitely save hyrule castle for last because it's really fun and very well designed and after you beat that dungeon there's nothing else in the game even comparable. treat it like the fancy desert you get to enjoy after an elaborate seven course meal, because if you eat it first then you're going to be disappointed by the rest of the shrines and divine beasts.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Theyre making a sequel holy poo poo.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

AAAAAAAHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHH

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

So a BotW sequel was just confirmed. Nice.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Zore posted:

Theyre making a sequel holy poo poo.

I honestly never wanted a game this bad since Zelda64.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

But will it have weapon durability

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
OOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGG

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Wanna play as Zelda please

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

I hope that trailer means Zelda's hanging out with you throughout the game.

Oh who am I kidding she's getting kidnapped at the end of the intro isn't she? At least BoTW Ganondorf lookin' interesting

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Just give me that sweet sweet Hookshot

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwpopsrkzMo

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I hope them being in a cave means we actually have dungeons and big indoor areas

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
Also Gannondorf's desiccated corpse looked rad as heck.

I really also hope Zelda gets to play a more active role in this game. Having her be the partner ala Spirit Tracks would rule.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
I am liking Zelda's new hair! I just cant believe that they are making a full on sequel to the game. I am so loving excited.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

THE HYPE IS REAL

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Icedude posted:

I hope that trailer means Zelda's hanging out with you throughout the game.

Oh who am I kidding she's getting kidnapped at the end of the intro isn't she? At least BoTW Ganondorf lookin' interesting

OR! hear me out...
Link is the one kidnapped and instead we get to play the whole game as Zelda :getin:

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

lezard_valeth posted:

OR! hear me out...
Link is the one kidnapped and instead we get to play the whole game as Zelda :getin:

I would be absolutely 100% on board for this. Breath of the Wild 2 can absolutely be Zelda's game.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If that is the intro, he already has the master sword and is all powered up, so having him out of commission and Zelda take over would make sense

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

lezard_valeth posted:

OR! hear me out...

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

lezard_valeth posted:

OR! hear me out...

:same:

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Huh, this looks like either a powerup (maybe how they replace the Shiekah slate) or Link being taken out of commission. Its going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Goddamn I want more info Nintendo!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

BOTW Zelda is a fantastic character, let me play as her this time Nintendo.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

100 years ago ganon corrupted everything he could get his weird purple tentacles on and it was barely enough to stop link. then link resurfaces and singlehandedly slays him again anyway.

the answer is simple: corrupt link.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Freaking Crumbum posted:

100 years ago ganon corrupted everything he could get his weird purple tentacles on and it was barely enough to stop link. then link resurfaces and singlehandedly slays him again anyway.

the answer is simple: corrupt link.
This would be sick
Imagine fighting in a 1-on-1 duel against corrupted Link and having all those abilities and tools from Breath of the Wild turned against you.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Augus posted:

This would be sick
Imagine fighting in a 1-on-1 duel against corrupted Link and having all those abilities and tools from Breath of the Wild turned against you.

I definitely want a corrupted link to shield jump at me, remove the shield midair, clip through the wall I was hiding behind and wreck my poo poo.

That'd be awesome.

E: or for us to have a sweet battle of chicken in the sky with four minecarts.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Zelda has short hair now, which is exactly what I'd do if I was making her playable and didn't want to figure out the myriad ways that long flowing hair might have to go with all the situations she finds herself in. I am confirming Zelda as playable now, don't quote me on it until I'm proven right.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
The Legend of Zelda: Zelda Zeldas Zelda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I hope Link and Zelda are both playable and there's co-op.