Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Yup, i watch youtube vids with my hand over the right side of my screen so my eyes are never sullied by recommended videos. you loving retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Yup, i watch youtube vids with my hand over the right side of my screen so my eyes are never sullied by recommended videos. you loving retard.

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

most of my recommended videos are from channels ive already seen a million videos from so i don't know why its now retarded for me to watch them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31f0mRaGazY

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
thats cool .. i was gonna replay the first game soon too

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I still need to do master quest stuff

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

eshop sale is up boys

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm pissed Cadence isn't out right this second but I suppose I'll take this time to get some practice in considering I've never actually played Crypt.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1138493414561837056

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

crypt of the necrodancer is really good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

should i get MHGU or Xenoblade 2 por favor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

well, if you want a monster hunter game, you should definitely get the monster hunter game. but if you want a jrpg, you should get the jrpg

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog posted:

Collection of Mana

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

American McGay posted:

Collection of Mana

probably eventually.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

mysterious loyall X posted:

well, if you want a monster hunter game, you should definitely get the monster hunter game. but if you want a jrpg, you should get the jrpg

do i need to play the first jrpg though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

do i need to play the first jrpg though

no and nor should you. nor should you play the 2nd one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No it's unrelated outside of some Lore and 2 is better anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
these ppl are trying to rope u into some sort of cult

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

thats just the xenoblade expansion btw

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

thats just the xenoblade expansion btw

oh okay well there we go. thank u

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

these ppl are trying to rope u into some sort of cult

lol i have the type of brain that still likes lovely jrpgs from time to time

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lol i have the type of brain that still likes lovely jrpgs from time to time

im telling u .. with the utmost of concern and love for the guy wh o first let me post in fyad as a lil noob etc .. those games are poo poo. people who usually like good games seem to like it , but i promise u... theyre poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

oh okay well there we go. thank u

its a standalone prequel but it is weird the actual game isnt on sale

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

im telling u .. with the utmost of concern and love for the guy wh o first let me post in fyad as a lil noob etc .. those games are poo poo. people who usually like good games seem to like it , but i promise u... theyre poo poo.

i'm happy you remembered and i believ you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theres like some mass cult ritual poo poo going on in here centered around the xenoblade series. i think they will probabaly try to harvest your balls and limbs for cult reasons while youre dumbfounded at how poo poo the game actually is when you play it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh poo poo Seiken 3 is out on the eshop?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Plutonis posted:

Oh poo poo Seiken 3 is out on the eshop?

The announcement of it coming out today was a nice surprise

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

theres like some mass cult ritual poo poo going on in here centered around the xenoblade series. i think they will probabaly try to harvest your balls and limbs for cult reasons while youre dumbfounded at how poo poo the game actually is when you play it

lol ya and im credulous enough that im still gonna eventually buy it even though i know i hate jrpgs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The game is better than FFXV

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
but anyways, youre gonna get at least 100 hours of insanely good gaming out of MHGU. im probably up to 300

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol ya and im credulous enough that im still gonna eventually buy it even though i know i hate jrpgs

if u must play a jrpg play the classics first. i mean theres so many of them .. dont start with xenoblade. please. start with dq11 if u must play something modern

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

but anyways, youre gonna get at least 100 hours of insanely good gaming out of MHGU. im probably up to 300

MH is a series where you look up after a few months and realize you’ve somehow put 100+ hours in. I think I got up to 300 or 400 on MH4U

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

im over 100 on world already and no signs of slowing down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

im over 100 on world already and no signs of slowing down

Then you;ll love GU, its got like 50x as much stuff as World since its like the Smash Ultimate of the franchise

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the content is also a lot more challenging than world imho, which is a huge plus for me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

xenoblad chronciles 2 was good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

xenoblad chronciles 2 was good

i usually agree with u on games and stuff but ... its a turd man. how the gently caress do i undo this curse

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
you see how big the boobs are in xeno2? it cant be denied

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the big anime tits are proabably tliterally the best part of it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i usually agree with u on games and stuff but ... its a turd man. how the gently caress do i undo this curse

it had good music and the story was fine and the combat was sort of interesting for being minimally interactive mmo modern jrpg combat. and none of the major people involved have gone on record saying that comfort women are western propaganda, there was no forced labor in manchuria, unit 731 was purely a civilian research operation, homosexuals need to be castrated, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

you see how big the boobs are in xeno2? it cant be denied

this as well