Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

not like it meant anything but i just remembered trump just dropping his umbrella on the ground and walking away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Rex-Goliath posted:

not like it meant anything but i just remembered trump just dropping his umbrella on the ground and walking away
news item: American Metaphor Index at all-time high since Trump took office

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
the test of the PRESIDENTIAL ALERT SYSTEM last October

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cool dance moves posted:

That time we thought Hawaii was gonna get nuked

i was in maui for that, it was crazy

you could tell who hadn't checked their phones because they were just walking or driving normally, while everyone else was scrambling like it was the beginning of a zombie movie

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

he's eskimo brothers with dinesh d'souza

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Santorum.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Sarah Palin... but also, her son Track (lol "Track") got drunk, called his dad and told him he would "beat his rear end", then went to his parent's house, broke a window, wrestled his dad to the ground, disarmed his father (Todd-who had grabbed a pistol), and left him bruised and bleeding from his head.

Track then screamed at the police, calling them "peasants" and was arrested. He spent a year in jail.

Almost the Vice President... gently caress John McCain.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary Clinton saying she wanted America to return to the spirit of September 12 - the day after a world-changing terrorist attack when Americans were terrified of everything that moved and itching to nuke the middle east and/or commit random hate crimes in the streets on anyone that looked slightly middle-eastern. A day when brown-skinned families were keeping their kids from going to school because other kids were blaming them for the attacks.

Hillary looked back at that day and went "yep, those were good times".

loving lmao it's incredible how loving dumb and bad of a person she is

Streak has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Jun 13, 2019

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/330359969813770242?lang=en

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

what on earth

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Streak posted:

Hillary Clinton saying she wanted America to return to the spirit of September 12 - the day after a world-changing terrorist attack when Americans were terrified of everything that moved and itching to nuke the middle east and/or commit random hate crimes in the streets on anyone that looked slightly middle-eastern. A day when brown-skinned families were keeping their kids from going to school because other kids were blaming them for the attacks.

wasn’t this Glenn beck? the controlled demolition of his own career was lmao to witness

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Her comment came in response to Bernie Sanders’s criticism of the millions of dollars she’s accepted from banks and bankers and the influence these contributions could have over her.

“I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan, where Wall Street is,” she said. “I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.”

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Glenn Beck had the 9/12 movement which was like 9 virtues and 12 values or whatever to follow

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

A Handed Missus posted:

Her comment came in response to Bernie Sanders’s criticism of the millions of dollars she’s accepted from banks and bankers and the influence these contributions could have over her.

“I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan, where Wall Street is,” she said. “I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.”
I could never be a politician cause I'd just be like "gently caress yeah I took the bankers blood money I'll take any goddamn money" and then people would assume my vote was for sale rather than the fact that I just want money

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
9/10 would have been a better time to go back to

you know, before the all pervading fear and institutionalized paranoia warped the American psyche for all future generations to come

but that doesn’t sell the public on unending trillion+ dollar oil wars so here we are

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

thank you this is genuinely funny

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

old.flv posted:

what on earth

https://youtu.be/NMRMq4HjPXw?t=144

you can watch the video from the beginning if you want the entire context of how it started

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

old.flv posted:

what on earth

lolling that so much bullshit has been flying around that people missed trump’s slap fight with jon stewart

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jenny Agutter posted:

thank you this is genuinely funny

it's better with the transcript that has [APPLAUSE] but I couldn't get a hold of it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

nice try but this is obviously a getfiscal job

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

#DraftOurDaughters

real catchy hil

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it was a 4chan/the_donald thing and there was tons of it

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

you know, before the all pervading fear and institutionalized paranoia warped the American psyche for all future generations to come

but that doesn’t sell the public on unending trillion+ dollar oil wars so here we are
The 9/12 thing made it clear that Glenn Beck was crazy. Using 9/11 to get insane conservatives isn’t exactly hard but 9/12? The day most Americans were angry, scared and didn’t know who to blame? That poo poo didn’t get focus grouped, that’s genuine Beck insanity.

Hedenius has issued a correction as of 22:19 on Jun 13, 2019

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Glenn Beck is the kind of person that would want to go back to that time. It's Hillary loving Clinton that should have known better but nope

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
he should have doubled down on the fema camps thing

those were cool and definitely real

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

he should have doubled down on the fema camps thing

those were cool and definitely real

Related funny politics: jade helm conspiracy weirdos believed that the UN would set up concentration camps in abandoned Wal-Mart's then it turned out ICE was doing exactly that

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

StashAugustine posted:

Related funny politics: jade helm conspiracy weirdos believed that the UN would set up concentration camps in abandoned Wal-Mart's then it turned out ICE was doing exactly that

Wonder why they stopped caring :thunk:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I will never get tired of these

Pretend I also posted corrupt_union_strawman.jpeg and the green haired woman with hilldawg earrings. The first one is good but the second one is borderline violence

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ahem

see above: WE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD A SEPTEMBER 10th MENTALITY

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7GVje4kz0&t=10s

lol!!!

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

"Support ARE TROOPS! but also they're going to annex Texas for reasons."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they tried to ban burning the flag

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hillary Clinton co-sponsored that bill

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Taintrunner posted:

they tried to ban burning the flag

Scalia was one of the justices who voted in favor of it being legal to burn the flag

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Hillary Clinton tried to censor Mah Video Games

A ton of other people on that list also flamed out spectacularly

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

cool dance moves posted:

Hillary Clinton tried to censor Mah Video Games

Her only good position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU