Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fanny packs* worn as crossbody sling bags are the current hype, not into it myself

*Bum Bags, locally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

jit bull transpile posted:

I'm a 44ff and it is expensive. my bras are easily the priciest garments I own.
Hrm, well you are like, what, a foot taller than me? Makes sense. I hope to god I'm just about topped out.

iospace posted:

gently caress women's clothing, give me pockets.
Over the years I've grown used to not having pockets except in jackets and such. I also prefer having a purse. I can carry more things, it's hard to whap someone in the face with a pocket, I'm not going to accidentally wash my purse and, most importantly, I get sexually aroused by saying "Wait, wait! I know it's in here somewhere!"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

basically you used to be able to buy huge pockets that you tied around your waist. some wwee worn under your dress and others were very embellished and worn over the dress. they could fit way more stuff than your typical purse so of course they had to take them away and replace them with something that was less convenient.

I'm going to make some because then I can carry a full loadout like tactilol knife goon or w/e

ooooh i know what you're talking about now. i think these are popular at music festivals for obvious reasons

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1136843663143661569

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Hrm, well you are like, what, a foot taller than me? Makes sense. I hope to god I'm just about topped out.

yeah I'm 6'4. I only got to like a d.5 with hormones, there's also 800cc of silicone on each side cuz d boobs on a giant ain't proportional.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i assume their google speaker was very disappointed nobody was talking to it

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

fanny packs* worn as crossbody sling bags are the current hype, not into it myself

*Bum Bags, locally

:cool:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
poo poo looks like some 2nd amendment fashion or w/e

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

the guy really needs the topknot and crazy homeless guy beard to max out the look.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

One of my students has been diligently working at the sewing machine the last couple of days making tiny shoulder sling bags that each hold a single pencil

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

One of my students has been diligently working at the sewing machine the last couple of days making tiny shoulder sling bags that each hold a single pencil

like while they're in class? do you teach college-level home ec?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Sagebrush posted:

so holsters? dope

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

if it came in khaki or olive drab, two of them would be excellent for wasteland nomadin'

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if it came in khaki or olive drab, two of them would be excellent for wasteland nomadin'

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

like while they're in class? do you teach college-level home ec?

well class is over so this is just a personal project. but almost! industrial design is college-level shop class.

so holsters? dope

yea p much. they're neat and creative.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

yeah I'm 6'4. I only got to like a d.5 with hormones, there's also 800cc of silicone on each side cuz d boobs on a giant ain't proportional.
Yeah, I'm 5'4", which I think D-DD suits just fine. I might have gone for a boob job if Xena had been significantly larger than Gabrielle, but they're close enough.

More disappointed with my white girl butt. Did you get good enough results for a ninny like myself to go through it?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Sagebrush posted:

well class is over so this is just a personal project. but almost! industrial design is college-level shop class.

yea p much. they're neat and creative.

oh neato burrito, what level do you teach? (i mean like foundation, junior studio, senior studio, etc)

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Yeah, I'm 5'4", which I think D-DD suits just fine. I might have gone for a boob job if Xena had been significantly larger than Gabrielle, but they're close enough.

More disappointed with my white girl butt. Did you get good enough results for a ninny like myself to go through it?

yes but you need to have a living situation where you can fully commit to lying flat on your stomach for six full weeks because if you can't the grafts will absolutely die and be reabsorbed. and don't cheap out because the consequence of discount fat transfers is a fat embolism going into your heart or lungs and killing you.

obvs you also need to have enough fat to transfer to begin with.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

fanny packs are a huge trend right now yeah. I was in Michael Kors the other day purse shopping and there were more fanny packs than purses.

you can read about tie on pockets here http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/a/history-of-pockets/

basically you used to be able to buy huge pockets that you tied around your waist. some wwee worn under your dress and others were very embellished and worn over the dress. they could fit way more stuff than your typical purse so of course they had to take them away and replace them with something that was less convenient.

I'm going to make some because then I can carry a full loadout like tactilol knife goon or w/e

I’ll be sharing this with my pocket-desiring and sewing-skills-having wife

she’s asked after you, by the way, hopes you’re well!

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

NoneMoreNegative posted:

*Bum Bags, locally

how long til people start dressing like rob liefeld characters with all the bandoliers and belts full of pockets

(also cleverly off-panel feet)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chewie got sober, cleaned himself up and got a desk job after han died

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

paramilitary fetishism leaves no way for it not to be available in those colors.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Gnossiennes posted:

oh neato burrito, what level do you teach? (i mean like foundation, junior studio, senior studio, etc)

I've taught a ton of different topics over my career but currently it's mostly third and fourth year studios and higher level electives like surface modeling and cnc manufacturing.

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jun 14, 2019

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NoneMoreNegative posted:

*Bum Bags, locally

thats been a thing for like a decade here, its actually been a while since i last saw one so we're on the tail end of it.

or the bum end

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Sagebrush posted:

I've taught a ton of different topics over my career but currently it's mostly third and fourth year studios and higher level electives like surface modeling and cnc manufacturing.

any type of products you prefer running a studio for? or just types of products you like designing yourself??

i really liked my ID professors a lot, and they seemed to have a lot less of the crappy parts of academia to deal with. so i hope you enjoy what you do too :shobon:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

eschaton posted:

how long til people start dressing like rob liefeld characters with all the bandoliers and belts full of pockets

lol if I wasn’t at work I would look up some ‘fash end of techwear’ photos where guys (99% guys) have gone full molle, vests full of mag pouches etc. gently caress knows what they put in them.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

eschaton posted:

(also cleverly off-panel feet)

at a past job my work gear included a climbing harness and a bunch of canvas bags and pouches and a bucket hooked to it but that was because my job was about climbing antenna towers on the reg

now that was fashion i tell you hwat

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

im the ll bean boots

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

SO DEMANDING posted:

im the ll bean boots

"get out of here, stalkermainer"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

hobbesmaster posted:

for comparison, an actual pro player and a caster:

a jersey and sweatpants?!?!

geguri and soe are polar fashion opposites and yet they still have more dignity in their filthy left sock than whatever that abomination was

(and no, thread, soe is not a prop; she earned her spot by knowing her poo poo, she just happens to also have way more style than all the male casters put together)

qirex posted:

I'd guess the entirety of their "product development" was calling up their chinese manufacturing partner and asking "do you have any patterns for chicks?"

aimed squarely at the 0% of "girl gamer streamers" who would be on cam more often if only there were some man out there somewhere to tell them what they should wear :barf:

guarantee the guy responsible for it jerks off every night while imagining he's that meth damon captain from black mirror

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jun 14, 2019

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the only good competitive video game is StarCraft 1/2 and the only good casters are tasteless and artosis

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shaggar posted:

the only good competitive video game is StarCraft 1/2 and the only good casters are tasteless and artosis

of course shaggar would actually like the infestor meta

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Shaggar posted:

tasteless is a maga chud and it's real sad

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

is thoorin involved with SC at all, he has to be one of the worst chuds

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

tasteless is a maga chud and it's real sad

that's a shame if its true.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hobbesmaster posted:

is thoorin involved with SC at all, he has to be one of the worst chuds

not sure about sc but he does some analysis for csgo and league, because orgs continue hiring him for reasons i think we can all figure out

"gamers" are garbage

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
every caster is op except bard

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

every caster is op except bard

pls dont start saying op like that, op

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
welcome to the panopticon, part 42069:

https://twitter.com/mikko/status/1139077493476999168

e: literally the climax of the dark knight, but used to find illegal soccer streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

so spain just doesn't have a privacy commissioner, then?