Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Professor Bling posted:

Nah, you're slamming into this thread with "he was no angel" bullshit while simultaneously calling the woman filming "a bitch" and using some right-wing fuckwad for your "evidence" so I'm gonna go ahead and say you should do us all a favor and suck start your duty weapon.

You're poo poo, just as all cops are poo poo, because you've come running to the defense of poo poo cops.

Lol at the idea you're "liberal as gently caress" that's just loving hilarious

MORE FEMALE DEATH SQUAD MEMBERS

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InAndOutBrennan
Dec 11, 2008

Sneakily eating cat poop.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Lindsey Graham wants to invade Venezuela to put ‘points on the board’

Edit: ^^^^^^ that's a baby cow

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1139560651666415616

https://twitter.com/dril/status/171450835388203008

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Here’s a current event. My dad has stage two lung cancer, had half a lobe removed last week, and insurance is playing gently caress gently caress games with the albuterol treatment, but gave no fucks and authorized a sixty day supply of oxy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Albuterol is loving cheap as hell to manufacture, the gently caress?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Where did the term "gently caress gently caress game" come from? You dudes use it a lot and I've never heard it before.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress-gently caress games is just another way of saying wasting time. Of course milfolk have their own lingo for it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Syrian Lannister posted:

Here’s a current event. My dad has stage two lung cancer, had half a lobe removed last week, and insurance is playing gently caress gently caress games with the albuterol treatment, but gave no fucks and authorized a sixty day supply of oxy.

That's loving clownshoes, sorry bro.

He doing okay otherwise?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

Where did the term "gently caress gently caress game" come from? You dudes use it a lot and I've never heard it before.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it used in Vietnam novels

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

my kinda ape posted:

Please continue chili/garden chat, I miss my big garden at the house I used to rent so much :(
No pics, but the green beans, tomatoes and lettuces all ripened this week.

FAUXTON posted:

How are everyone's cats, dogs, rats, snakes, and other pets not enumerated here doing?
Haven't had to take a horse to the vet in over a month!
We've currently got a rabbit in the house who is unfortunately even more sneakily camera avoidant than he is adorable.

Also this week,
This is the first car 17-year-old me fell in love with:

Not just this model or this year, but this car.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fun fact, if you Google "gently caress gently caress games origin" you get a lot of Reddit links complaining about EA :v:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

How are everyone's cats, dogs, rats, snakes, and other pets not enumerated here doing?

Kedah has yet to meet a hotel bed she doesnt love

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
He finally went home yesterday. Home health dropped off the concentrator and some tanks last night.

He’s in good spirits otherwise, a bunch of follow up appointments at the end of the month chemo probably starts in July

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

colachute posted:

Why not just probate people instead of playing gently caress-gently caress games in the CE thread?

redneck nazgul posted:

I think posts about minions of law post mod-warning allow a mod/Idiot King to punish with additional gravity without incurring whining posts in QQCS.

Pretty much that. Considering this is a continuation of the same loving conversation that got the thread locked the day before yesterday, combined with the fact that it kept going after I oh so gently suggested maybe it should stop again, the fact that I'm going to be probating people was a foregone conclusion.

You guys are wallowing in your own poo poo and I'm going to have to clean it up eventually, I may as well turn it into a game for my amusement first.

Professor Bling posted:

Nah, you're slamming into this thread with "he was no angel" bullshit while simultaneously calling the woman filming "a bitch" and using some right-wing fuckwad for your "evidence" so I'm gonna go ahead and say you should do us all a favor and suck start your duty weapon.

You're poo poo, just as all cops are poo poo, because you've come running to the defense of poo poo cops.

Lol at the idea you're "liberal as gently caress" that's just loving hilarious

Goddamnit, I said you can't use the letter E. You used it 27 loving times.

27 times 6 = 162

162 divided by 24 = 6.75

Want me to round up to the full week?

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I mean, math-wise you'd have to.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAUXTON posted:

Oh thank goodness Daeff Prime is here.

Moo loves her cheetah.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Professor Bling posted:

I mean, math-wise you'd have to.

I'm taking 162 hours off your sentence for making me laugh.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Warning: This was hard to read:

https://twitter.com/ECMcLaughlin/status/1139192167501484033?s=20

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Like we've been saying we're the bad guys now for a while, but godamn we're literally Nazis v2.0.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

holocaust bloopers posted:

Oh thank goodness Daeff Prime is here.

Moo loves her cheetah.

Oh, rad

Hey Moo

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Dem's some goode pettes

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Like we've been saying we're the bad guys now for a while, but godamn we're literally Nazis v2.0.

So at what point do we violently fight back against these evil assholes because right now it feels wrong to do nothing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The right loves nazis tho

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

colachute posted:

FWIW I knew you didn’t mean anything mean by it and were just quoting your average motto dumbass. I didn’t take it as coming from you personally in any way. I thought the ban was a little too knee jerk.

:same:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

MA-Horus posted:

It's used really heavily in the US military in the exact context in which he used it: wasting your time for no reason or making something unnecessarily difficult to do.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2CGhASPG8

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I feel like there should have been more on the Iranian situation by now, but can't find anything.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAUXTON posted:

Oh, rad

Hey Moo

Hello Graeme

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Madurai posted:

I feel like there should have been more on the Iranian situation by now, but can't find anything.

It’s okay; in 2035 when US troops are in Iran fighting an “insurgency” against a “popularly elected government” they’ll have had plenty of time to work out a narrative no one really cares about anymore anyways.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rep. Susan Brooks (R) from Indiana is not seeking reelection in 2020

wonder how many more are gonna start popping up

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

These two dorks have been following me around nonstop while my wife is out of town for work all week. I feel like Snow White. Any time I sit or lay down I am instantly covered in animals.

Richard Bong fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jun 14, 2019

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

joat mon posted:

No pics, but the green beans, tomatoes and lettuces all ripened this week.

Haven't had to take a horse to the vet in over a month!
We've currently got a rabbit in the house who is unfortunately even more sneakily camera avoidant than he is adorable.

Also this week,
This is the first car 17-year-old me fell in love with:

Not just this model or this year, but this car.

That an Austin Healy?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Old man Hal just ignores Dave's poo poo at all times.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I sat through the entire 2-hour session before Congress that the Jon Stewart clip came from today, and while Jon's bit is the only one that went viral, I encourage y'all to watch all of it.

I was brought to tears about five times total, easily. I figured I'd have it run in the background as I got poo poo done around the apartment, but about 20 minutes in, I just sat down and watched it.

A lot of the speakers are lovely orators, and their testimony will never be seen fit as proper viral clips you'll see in your Facebook feed, but their testimony is nothing short of flattening.

All of their stories hit home even if you've never served as a first responder, or in any form of civil service, for that matter. There's a guy one or two talking spots before Jon that came out to testify a day before his loving 70th chemo treatment.

You'll have to strap in, though, because you'll also get a bunch of "listen, we know your cause is just, but we're the stewards of fiscal responsibility in this fine American institution" that'll drive you to unadulterated rage.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Madurai posted:

Was in a body shop for the work car playing fox. The crew reported a flying object like a missile struck them instead of a mine and the talking head said something like "well the admin isnt telling us anything but we know thats wrong" like ohhhhkayyyyy....

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

not caring here posted:

That an Austin Healy?

Yep.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Rep. Susan Brooks (R) from Indiana is not seeking reelection in 2020

wonder how many more are gonna start popping up

Good thing we've got a lot of strong political contenders who are looking to flip easy Congressional seats, rather than all trying to slam dunk their way into the White House at the same time.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Donnie has been pretending this poll didn't exist and has been touting bullshit mystery push polls.

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1139603102284296192?s=19

March was indeed forever ago, and you can say whatever you want about Biden, but lol those numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah i caught the daily show where he claimed he was easily winning (so much winning) in every state in every nonfake poll