Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Stone Statue has 20K HP at max.

poo poo game, smh at this powercreep, can't believe they knocked Jeanne off the pedestal so quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lt. Lizard posted:

If William Tell is a loving 5*, while Robin Hood is a 3*, I'll riot. :colbert:

He's silver. Also stone statue is Jinako from CCC

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Plutonis posted:

He's silver.

In that case, everything is fine and I'm hyped.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
So Jinako is totally going to break out of the Ganesha statue in the second or third ascension, isn't she?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She does yes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Captain Baal posted:

She does yes

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
loving incredible

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
That's amazing. :allears:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lmao, sometimes rama just eats that banana for his skill animation

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
God, drat.......

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So for the new golds:

Lakshmibai, new permanent SR Saber
Skill 1: Increase attack of all allies (20%) (3 turns), 60% chance to increase stargen of all allies (50%) (3 turns), 60% chance to increase crit damage of all allies (50%) (3 turns). 5 turn CD.
Skill 2: Give an ally invul (1 turn), 60% chance to give HP regen (2000) (3 turns), 60% chance to give damage cut (2000) (3 times, 3 turns). 6 turn CD.
Skill 3: Give self guts (revives with 3000) (1 time, 3 turns) and debuff resist down (20%) (3 turns) [demerit]. Increase buff success rate of all allies (40%) (3 turns). 7 turn CD.
NP: Quick AOE attack (NP level), remove attack buffs of enemies, reduce their crit rate (20% OC1) (3 turns) (OC)

Ganesha, new permanent SSR Moon Cancer
Skill 1: Charge NP of all allies (20%), increase attack of all allies (20%) (3 turns) and give stars/turn buff to all allies (5) (3 turns). 6 turn CD
Skill 2: Gain taunt (1 turn), damage cut (1000) (1 turn), attack up (30%) (3 turns). 5 turn CD
Skill 3: Give an ally invuln (1 turn), np gain up (30%) (1 turn) and skill seal (1 turn) (demerit). 5 turn CD.
NP: Apply def down (30%) (3 turns) to all enemies, Arts AOE attack (NP level), gain invul (1 turn) and heal self (2000 OC1) (OC)

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jun 15, 2019

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I forgot that Rama is supposed to have sort of like a Gate of Babylon ability. It's cool that he's actually using it in his animations now.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

So for the new golds:
Skill 1: Charge NP of all allies (20%), increase attack of all allies (20%) (3 turns) and give stars/turn buff to all allies (5) (3 turns).

Holy crap that's powerful

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Oh man, Karna's animation update is so loving good, he's on the fast track for NP2 on my account now. :swoon:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I am so glad I got Karna as an offbanner summon now. Dat NP.

LunarCress
Feb 7, 2015

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

So for the new golds:

Haha, wow we got a permanent Moon Cancer before we got a permanent ssr Avenger.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Isn't the card art for Moon Cancer just BB with the face blurred out? The idea of a Jinako in a Ganesha suit popping out amuses me.
I wonder if this means there'll be some moon cell nonsense in this part.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Also for those skills earlier, I edited in the cooldowns because I was dumb and forgot to include them. Assuming skill level 10, same as the percentages, blah blah.

I can't believe I have to wait two years for an AOE Quick Saber.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

First roll gave me the giant elephant and this was before I knew she was best girl from CCC.

Also William Tell to complete the onseshot 3-star archer team, his gimmick might be useful for an event... maybe

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm guessing Tell is really good because all 3-Star Archers so far have been great.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao Pakozerker has a 5 star version of Spartacus' stuff

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4C-B_vSNS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIRrEB1Mw6E

LunarCress
Feb 7, 2015

HGH posted:

Isn't the card art for Moon Cancer just BB with the face blurred out? The idea of a Jinako in a Ganesha suit popping out amuses me.
I wonder if this means there'll be some moon cell nonsense in this part.

Mmmaybe?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Nice to see that tried and true FGO trend of Final Ascension being the worst one continues.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

jinako's FA art rules but the 4 arms and elephant feet on her 3rd art is whatever

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Since this is the chapter where we get more Rama story, what are the chances for secret Sita servant?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
There are usually two banners with new Servants per story chapter, so we are definitely didn't see all new Servants yet.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im glad jinako is here to validate chubby girls. thank you wadarco, you are the best artist

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

All the= Servants involved in LB4 already got datamined. Just some haven't been posted in this thread.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

sita has been in the game files for a while now so it's not like they can datamine her again.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Got Lakshmi with my 23 SQ, gonna save up for the second banner.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
4* Lancer: Joey Tribbiani
3* Caster: Haile Selassie
4* Avenger: Geralt of Rivia

e: what happens to unused event items like beans and dumplings once the event's over?

Bogart fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jun 15, 2019

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Bogart posted:

4* Lancer: Joey Tribbiani
3* Caster: Haile Selassie
4* Avenger: Geralt of Rivia

e: what happens to unused event items like beans and dumplings once the event's over?

you're given a chance to sell them for small amount of qp in the event shop

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

also with a possible crypter servant and the ones revealed in this LB/PV all competing for banner spots i'll gladly curse of separation sita and the gacha

apologies to my rama

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

curse of separation: posting

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
THE GREAT JINAKO

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I finished Undertale for the first time this week and now the idea of Genocide Chara as a Beast of Humanity won't leave my brain.

The Beast of Determination.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bholder posted:

Since this is the chapter where we get more Rama story, what are the chances for secret Sita servant?

She hasn't been in the chapter at all even as a cameo so nonexistent

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
These are going to stop being spoilers as of next week when the next banner goes up, but as a courtesy to the JP players who can't play through the whole chapter day 1 here are the remaining servants

4* Archer Ashwatthama, 3* Caster Asclepius that is going to be story lock most likely, and 5* Arjuna Alter. There is also a new Karna outfit that is infused with the power of Vishnu and Shiva to make Super Karna.

There have been no other servants besides these shown in the chapter that aren't on banners yet and nothing out of left field's been datamine either so there are no surprise inclusions for the time being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

god i really need to see those asclepius skills, please let him be a low-rarity support god