Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
the sound of typing "starboard" into the wikipedia search bar intensifies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
personally i think everyone is jealous that brown moses has a cool job

THS
Sep 15, 2017

why dont they just say right side

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

THS posted:

because ship captains came up with the idea before drama geeks coined "stage right/left"

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

i just watched syriana and the end of the movie is concrete evidence that iran did this

Lib_Crusher
Dec 6, 2018
Love that Debate and Discussion

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

statute of limitations on american war crimes is like a couple weeks

get the gently caress over it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Brown Moses posted:

Seeing you all appear to think my opinion on this incident is so important you can go read it in the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/14/opinion/iran-tanker-attacks.html

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

god drat this forum owns

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.

THS posted:

I think the Quebecois French (and maybe regular French) use just right and left.
But it is helpful using starboard and port. If you use just right and left, it's hard to tell when someone means in relation to you , or in relation to the vessel. It would be like saying N E S W as Up Right Down Left.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
port? starboard? i just wanna bomb iran for gosh sake

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

:perfect:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

God bless

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Lib_Crusher posted:

Love that Debate and Discussion

Not about Venezuela Iran. Read the OP.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
lol, BM is pissed that people are not super impressed with his google search high school report

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
I respect a lot of the stuff he has done in the past, but good lord this non-article should be 1000 words of mocking whatever DoD person released this 1999 cell phone footage, not 1000 words of self-aggrandizing googling talk with a completely weak 'well it's not slam dunk evidence that Iran did it' buried in the paragraph that is statistically almost never read in articles

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
its literally a how-to article on using the marinetraffic website and devotes 0 words on how this "attack" makes no loving sense other than the DoD's video is 280p

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its literally a how-to article on using the marinetraffic website and devotes 0 words on how this "attack" makes no loving sense other than the DoD's video is 280p

he probably sees himself like nate silver in not trying to editorialize too much because he's just reporting the Data and the Facts. of course, [zizek voice] that is pure ideology

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
broke: iran attacked the tankers and should be bombed
woke: iran did nothing wrong, this is a false flag
bespoke: iran used proxies to attack the tankers as a way to fight back against an economic blockade, and thats good

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

a more honest article would point out how theres no loving motive for the iranians to do this but somebody else in the region sure does have a motive to frame iran
it's worse than 'no motive' because iran has a material interest in trying to export oil to japan and not bombing japanese tankers while meeting the japanese prime minister

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

me and the boys plotting to get the us into another war

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Brown Moses is so loving stupid it blows my mind that this loser has a "journalist" "career"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Darkman Fanpage posted:

personally i think everyone is jealous that brown moses has a cool job

Browsing the internet is not cool. It's just what life is like

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Calibanibal posted:

Brown Moses is so loving stupid it blows my mind that this loser has a "journalist" "career"

I dunno, have you seen some of the cretins who pass for journalists? He fits in, especially in the context of those Fact Check nerds

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1139640621994512385

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

you have to be either a bootlicker or a loving dumbass to make it through the hiring filter for mainstream journalism

if somehow someone not meeting the above categories slips through they get fired and blacklisted

THS
Sep 15, 2017

see: chris hedges getting hounded out of the NYT for saying iraq war bad and making a bunch of college grads cry

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Over Easy posted:

Browsing the internet is not cool. It's just what life is like

yeah but he gets paid to. thats the difference.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Brown Moses is cool, and good. I get that most of you have never seen actual journalism, but it's loving hilarious that people expect by default for reporters to cheer for some loving team. You're all idiots.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Nurge posted:

Brown Moses is cool, and good. I get that most of you have never seen actual journalism, but it's loving hilarious that people expect by default for reporters to cheer for some loving team. You're all idiots.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nurge posted:

lmao

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Nurge posted:

the worst part of the cia spook's posting is all the dumbasses who crawl out of the woodwork to tell us how cool and brave he is and how huge his dick is

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nurge posted:

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nurge posted:

nice rap sheet bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nurge posted:

nice try eliot