Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Unless they substantially buffed the Jagdtiger front armor, all tier 8s and up can pen its front hull upper plate with AP and all tanks it can see can pen its front hull with gold, and most tanks it can see can pen its casemate with gold with an average pen roll. Fortunately it has 2100 HP and a great gun, so you just hold left click on one enemy tank until one of you dies, and then move onto another enemy or go back to the garage depending on who died.

also if i remember right the entire upper side is ammo rack so if you get shot in the side or penned through the casemate you take a rack hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip

Hellsau posted:

lol i appreciate that you take the time to aim for the lower plate of the is-6, it goes far upper-right on the circle and straight through its upper plate

What do you mean, all Soviet shells get distributed equally. Lower plate, upper plate, dirt, On the move ERB.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

CitizenKain posted:

I got that, along with a 50 day rental of the Progetto and the Rhinemetal Scorpion. Guess its time to see a Mutant.

I logged in like three days before they started doing this.

Never log in.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

2Jets posted:

What do you mean, all Soviet shells get distributed equally. Lower plate, upper plate, dirt, On the move ERB.

Pretend I posted exactly the same shot just from an Obj 257 vs a Bulldog. 'Aimbot hacker' indeed.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Are there any goons left on EU? Seems like in the ~5 years since I last played this hell game the pubs have stayed the same and I have no idea what's good anymore so I suck now. Give me back the days when each tier had like 3 good tanks to keep track of and everything else was just generically bad.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

2Jets posted:

Looks like you curved the shell around a corner. :blastu:

Also, after plenty of 1st Class games, finally aced the M10 rbfm.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4926964#pilsen-mariuslecter-m10_rbfm

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Vando posted:

Are there any goons left on EU? Seems like in the ~5 years since I last played this hell game the pubs have stayed the same and I have no idea what's good anymore so I suck now. Give me back the days when each tier had like 3 good tanks to keep track of and everything else was just generically bad.

I still play occasionally. I had a forced break for like 3 months while moving house and i've only just started playing again.

Always willing to buddy up.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

After 13 battles in the Jagdtiger i have a WN8 of 63 in it. Might free XP past this one. Disappointing because it was a pretty cool vehicle IRL.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

After 13 battles in the Jagdtiger i have a WN8 of 63 in it. Might free XP past this one. Disappointing because it was a pretty cool vehicle IRL.

why bother, the j100 also doesn't have armor and is even slower

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Hellsau posted:

why bother, the j100 also doesn't have armor and is even slower

I played it a few times. It was slow but one-shotting someone every few games is enough for me. I am a filthy pubbie, and I've made peace with it.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Errr, how?

Like I understand its not great but even completely stock with the Ferdi gun you should be able to do 1-2 shots per game at least.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Mesadoram posted:

Excelsior is fantastic. Sorry you hate it :smith:

I got the 20% off too, not sure what to use it on...

M4 51 is currently keeping my WN8 afloat. Tank is so good. Shame the T10 is supposed to be mediocre.

I think I'm just used to the higher pen of the church 3.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Lazyhound posted:

I logged in like three days before they started doing this.

Never log in.

I have already safely uninstalled again.

I still can't understand how Sixth Sense isn't a default feature yet. Its been how many years now?

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Errr, how?

Like I understand its not great but even completely stock with the Ferdi gun you should be able to do 1-2 shots per game at least.

Last game was a good example. Tier X match. Lakeville, my team was on the south side. Headed to cover valley, got into position without an issue and hid my lower plate. I hit two Tier X mediums, neither shot penetrated. Everything I got hit with penned and I was dead within the first minute of battle.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Last game was a good example. Tier X match. Lakeville, my team was on the south side. Headed to cover valley, got into position without an issue and hid my lower plate. I hit two Tier X mediums, neither shot penetrated. Everything I got hit with penned and I was dead within the first minute of battle.

Thats not a tank issue my friend.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Thats not a tank issue my friend.

Statistically, I'm very average at this game. But my results in the Jagdtiger are abysmal. So idk. :iiam:

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

You can't accuse Wargaming of not being innovative. A system where players are disappointed when they get a critical hit is pretty novel.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

I think I'm just used to the higher pen of the church 3.

The Dakka Dakka of the Church never fails to bring a smile to my cold and jaded existence.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Had a good scouting game. Casual 8.5k assistance.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4927362#malinovka-bhyo-object_140

Can someone with a decent computer clip the 50B and Kranvagn coming to kill me and just getting utterly annihilated in seconds? I've never laughed so much at a series of events. First the badger, then the 50B, then a few seconds later the Kranvagn.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I upgraded my gun and it made a considerable difference. I scored two hits. Sadly that was enough for 3rd place on my team in damage dealt.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

CitizenKain posted:

I have already safely uninstalled again.

I still can't understand how Sixth Sense isn't a default feature yet. Its been how many years now?

lol they were talking about overhauling the crew system like, end of 2013?

lol never go valley dude, sit in C4/H4 and support any middle scouts or harass random dudes in city, and if the enemy pushes valley you loving LET THEM because it's so insanely difficult to survive when you walk through the valley onto the open cap circle and get murdered by dudes with good hill cover in C4/H4 who shoot you and spot you for tanks returning from city, going valley literally is worse than sitting idle on cap.

I upgraded my gun and it made a considerable difference. I scored two hits. Sadly that was enough for 3rd place on my team in damage dealt.

yeah the Ferdi gun is a Good Gun, but the JTiger gun might be the best non-gimmick gun in the game.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Try placing yourself longer back if possible, and support others, never go alone, and never be the focus/front of your enemies

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Haha, this was a hilarious game. One, I'm driving an absolutely garbage tank, the t-34-2. And for second, I was sure our team was gonna gently caress it up. Note that this weekend was even worse than normal because of the free chrysler ks given out. As you'll see, two heavies go to a nonstandard spot, both premiums. They do apparently win it, but seeing the look, I abandoned my forward point there and try something stupid that works as I had expected another loss. The map is sand river. The fun is me clowning up a t-10 in the ditch area followed by a t29. Do watch chat as well. It is pretty spicy and hilarious as well. No, this isn't some super high caliber ace medal game. I didn't even break 1k damage before I died. But I feel like I broke the middle open that allowed us the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9UO_AEpjTc

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

why the gently caress is artillery still in the game?

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Hellsau posted:

why the gently caress is artillery still in the game?

I actually wasn't mad. The m53/55 on the enemy team I believe is the one that did the team damage. Now, this is a great example of how much of a bad idea wargaming's pondering idea of removing team damage would actually hurt the game. Because I would be just full bore lobbing like that guy too if I had no penalty for shooting into that mix.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 17, 2019

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

it's a tier 9 losing a 2v1 against a tier 8, lob those arti shots at that idiot before he dies

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Instead of removing team damage, increase team damage done by 2x but also add reflective damage so you can both kill your teammate and yourself at the same time.

FL starts today right? Also Souma with 3 perks here I come.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jun 17, 2019

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

BadLlama posted:

Instead of removing team damage, increase team damage done by 2x but also add reflective damage so you can both kill your teammate and yourself at the same time.

FL starts today right? Also Souma with 3 perks here I come.

Is the new map in it yet?

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
frontlines :lol: hey this guy's actually got a good guess 2 years low! still funny though that he got triggered enough to write all that from me saying "i bet your dads are gay" after this guys last response i feel bad his dad must of really been gay..i love this joke

edit-got more response

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 17, 2019

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Turmoilx posted:

frontlines :lol:

Please, he clearly has a PHD.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Mesadoram posted:

Please, he clearly has a PHD.

updated the pic i dont know about a phd he spelled sensitive wrong but he is really good at what he does

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Turmoilx posted:

frontlines :lol: hey this guy's actually got a good guess 2 years low! still funny though that he got triggered enough to write all that from me saying "i bet your dads are gay" after this guys last response i feel bad his dad must of really been gay..i love this joke

edit-got more response

oh, 'disabled war vet' is a pretty good backstory for you Turmoil - that'd explain the aversion to capital letters and the brain damage indicated by your 69k (nice) world of tanks battles

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Missed an opportunity to respond with Polish Navy or ISIS Air Corps.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Bet you money he never served and is acting tough on the internet. Also he is a piece of poo poo. Not you turmoil the other guy

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 17, 2019

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Katamari Democracy posted:

Bet you money he never served and is acting tough on the internet. Also he is a piece of poo poo

E- also I can smell bullshit when I see it. Bet you he is no older than 25 but he acts tough because he works a desk job with people he hates.

Didn't mean to double post. My bad

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Turmoilx posted:

edit-got more response

lmfao

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Gorman Thomas posted:

Missed an opportunity to respond with Polish Navy or ISIS Air Corps.

I must be missing the joke? :shrug:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
My loving face is melting off...

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dads gay, so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009