Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This summer my parents have been coming over largely unannounced (maybe a text on the way over) to my house every weekend to go kayaking off my community beach. I told them they should park on the street but they're afraid of being sideswiped so they park in my driveway and block my partner in.

Yesterday they came over and brought coolers of alcohol (in the past they've had a few beers while floating out in the water). I actually didn't see them at all, I was out running errands when they came over. Around 6pm I got a call from my mom asking me to help her pack stuff in the car (we would drive to the beach together from my house). I was home watching a movie with my partner. I told her it would be inconvenient and she said my dad was completely wasted and fell in the water, she had to rescue him and row them both back to the beach (!). He had been drinking vodka orange juice.

On the way to the beach my mom was joking around and acting like what happened was funny. I told her that the rules say no alcohol and she said "There's people drinking there all the time." Which could be true but I personally haven't seen, but they've been to the beach every weekend and I've only been once this season so who knows! :)

When we got to the beach my dad was totally incoherent and could barely stumble back to the car. He threw up in the grass and was shouting loudly asking, "Whose party did I drink the alcohol for? Whose alcohol was that?" etc. I told him he went kayaking with my mom and he shouted "That's so hosed up!" Lmao. I guess I could mention that my parents are divorced.

It was an ordeal to get him back in the car, but finally we got everything packed up and my mom drove me back to my house and she left from there. No apologies or anything.
this is magical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Frog Act posted:

Little late but having a plantation wedding is like choosing a gallows, one of those underground Román slave pens, or any other dreadful historical site that if it’s allowed to stand should be treated reverentially as a monument to the exploited

My degrees are in history and I’m a southerner and the amount of blasé dismissiveness surrounding the remnants of slavery that the white aristocracy continue to extract wealth from makes me hella mad. Monticello’s tour is incredibly bad about this right now, and there are basically no places that appropriately contextualize and curate the remnants of southern slave society

visiting jamestown owns because you can tell when an exhibit was installed based on the use of 'immigrants' vs. 'slaves'. most of the exhibits talk about 'immigrants from africa', and only the most recent parts mention slavery at all.

when I was in graduate school one of my classmates did her thesis on how VA plantations treat slavery. she visited all of them and the vast majority didn't mention slavery at all.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Sagebrush posted:

also like what the gently caress is gonna happen when that kid is a med school resident at 19 and he's a virgin with no friends and no social knowledge and no concept of how normal humans live and his patient is a 60 year old man who wants to talk about his sex problems with his wife

but enough about how he'll be a perfectly normal MD. what about the problems this could cause?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
[AL] School seeking custody of my unborn child

quote:

Totally uneducated in legal terms there will be a few terms you correct me on.

Ok I posted a week ago and this is a follow up, this should answer all questions.

I have a lawyer, he is currently getting a meeting organized to discuss this with the school groups lawyer

My girlfriend is 16 but will be 17 in a week

I was handed the documents by my school counselor who was accompanied by the principle and someone who I think was one of their supervisors

The documents stated that they wanted our baby to go to state custody so that it would not interfere with our education which I am not even sure is something you can sue for.

We do have a court date and that is this Thursday June 20th both me and my girlfriend will be present

We go to a private school that is very church centered

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dancer posted:

We're talking plantations not confederate statues in this particular conversation. If the entirety of Auschwitz were demolished today, our collective memory of the Holocaust would be damaged. Not like, a massive amount, but non-zero. Some plantations (as the one mentioned a few posts up) can fulfill that role, and can fulfill it in a way very few other buildings could.

The Bramble's argument applies just as well to confederate statues as it does to plantations, it makes no difference. The idea that we need to preserve every physical representation of a series of atrocities in order to not repeat those atrocities is so stupid that I can't even accurately describe it.

You're misunderstanding what's being argued on each side here; no one is suggesting that we need to burn down memorials and museums that happen to have been former plantations. Most plantations are not historical sites memorializing the atrocities committed there, they're for-profit venues still owned by the same families that owned the slaves that worked that land. That's hosed up.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for my (perhaps problematic) choice of song in our workplace development activity?

quote:

Some background: in my workplace, they are big on “team-building.” They have quarterly group meetings/sessions where, in addition to giving an update on our workplaces’ progress/team’s success, they have a number of fun group activities designed to have everyone work together and get to know each other a little better.

This quarterly group meeting, there was an activity requiring us to use our laptops that we have with us on the job. The prompt was something along the lines of, “Think of the aspect/part of yourself you are proudest of, and find a song that represents it.” We were instructed to go around the room in a circle and play about 30 seconds of our song, explain our trait/part of ourself, and how it can be beneficial in the workplace.

I was near the end of the pack, so I heard a lot of songs before mine. One girl selected the song “Shake it Off”, citing her trait as being her ability to shake off other peoples’ negativity/criticism; and as predicted, the one super churchy/religious guy selected some song about loving God, citing his trait as being his love of God.

My choice of song? The 2006 hip hop song “My Dick” by Mickey Avalon. For those not familiar, it’s basically a song where a guy brags about how big his dick is (for the entire duration of the song). It has lyrics like:

My dick plays on the double feature screen, Yo dick went straight to DVD
My dick’s the size of a pumpkin, Yo dick look like Maucaculy Culkin
My dick is like an M16, Yo dick broken vending machine

When my turn came around, I played “My Dick”, and within 20 seconds my boss & supervisor had shut my computer down. Many people in the room were laughing their heads off, but my boss & supervisor looked pretty infuriated.

I ended up getting a very stern lecture and a write-up. But, when they were giving instructions on the activity, they didn’t specify that the song had to be PG-rated or less. They didn’t give any guidelines at all, and much of my workplace found it hilarious. AITA?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Palemdromes posted:

So should they be burned down? Never visited?

yes, and yes. the only reasonable alternative is to leave one or two of them as auschwitz-style memorials to the frightening depths of evil humans will sink to for a little comfort and power.

plantation weddings are so insanely hosed up that when paula deen's controversy came out I thought it was satire. "no way a bunch of white people are throwing parties at plantations with the servants all being black. nobody is that fuckin' stupid, nobody. this is a hilarious bit of satire. surely I will click this link and be rickrolled." welp

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

and of course not all people having plantation weddings are bad people

all people who have plantation weddings are doing a bad thing. saying "some are good people though" is meaningless apologia that only serves to gloss over the fact that making light of slavery is loving abhorrent

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Piell posted:

AITA for my (perhaps problematic) choice of song in our workplace development activity?

I desperately want to know how this guy was going to spin his having a big dick as beneficial in the workplace

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Piell posted:

goons did stuff like this when we were 12 with Bloodhound Gang songs and we knew we were TA then, what is wrong with this purported adult?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

If this can't stop the plantation wedding derail, nothing will

AITA for telling my dad someone pooped in the trash can at a family party when I knew who did it?

quote:

So yeah, Title pretty much sums it up. This was a few years ago when my family went to visit my aunts family in AZ . Everyone was having a great time drinking and listening to music and poo poo like that . You know, a classic Mexican family barbecue with a roasted pig and tacos and what not. Spirits are high and everyone is having a fun ol time. That sets the stage.

There I am minding my own business when nature calls, obviously I head to the restroom completely unaware of the sticky and dare I say smelly situation that was about to unfold. I knock on the door and theres someone using it, no problem right? Person opens it and who else is it but my brother! He barely even glances at me with that buzzed face of his as he runs out of the restroom. I naturally don't think anything of it and do my business, im standing there peeing when I start to smell it .

And then I saw it, right there in the trash can . Staring at me from behind some clumsily placed toilet paper, with its viscous eyes. A huge pile of crap . Stunned as I was I finished my business and as I headed out one of my cousins entered the restroom behind me. A little snippet of what was to come came to me , and I dreaded being blamed for the monstrosity that occured in there so I had no choice.

I had to out my brother , sneakily of course. So I went over to my dad and told him someone had poo poo in the trash can. My father foward as he is, walked in there , grabbed the trash bag. Came out and firmly asked everyone in attendance "Who poo poo in the trash? " . From there it was basic deduction and my brother was ousted as the pooper.

I recounted this story to my group of friends and general consensus was i am the rear end in a top hat. for screwing my brother and embarrassing him. But reddit AITA?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Is it acceptable to get married at a Soup Plantation? No black face or period attire.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
NEED HELP!! MY DOG CHEWED MY PASSPORT (TORN TO PIECES) AND I HAVE A FLIGHT OUT OF COUNTRY (U.S.A.) IN A FEW HOURS. NEED TO GET A PASSPORT ASAP! WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

TITLE SAYS IT ALL. I TRIED GOOGLE AND I FOUND A COUPLE OF SITE THAT CAN GET ME A PASSPORT IN 24 HRS BUT IDK IF THATS LEGIT. IM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: LOCATED IN NEBRASKA. TRAVELING TO MEXICO

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fantastic Flyer posted:

NEED HELP!! MY DOG CHEWED MY PASSPORT (TORN TO PIECES) AND I HAVE A FLIGHT OUT OF COUNTRY (U.S.A.) IN A FEW HOURS. NEED TO GET A PASSPORT ASAP! WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

TITLE SAYS IT ALL. I TRIED GOOGLE AND I FOUND A COUPLE OF SITE THAT CAN GET ME A PASSPORT IN 24 HRS BUT IDK IF THATS LEGIT. IM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: LOCATED IN NEBRASKA. TRAVELING TO MEXICO

This person is absolutely angling to be offered illegal services right? Because otherwise they’ve got to realize this is hopeless.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Antivehicular posted:

I desperately want to know how this guy was going to spin his having a big dick as beneficial in the workplace

You could hold down a heavy stack of papers until somebody could find a paperweight. :thunk:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pinecone Sample posted:

If this can't stop the plantation wedding derail, nothing will

AITA for telling my dad someone pooped in the trash can at a family party when I knew who did it?

nta. dad's reaction wasn't OP's fault. OP tried to handle it quickly and discreetly.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’d be on board for plantation weddings if every person in this nation fully and unequivocally understood the horrors of chattel slavery, it’s ongoing impacts, the massive, systematic and intentional inequality in our nation, and the viscous nature of white supremacy and fragility. All in living, gory color, no detail spared or sugarcoated.

If Becky and Beaux want their tacky little faux southern aristocratic wedding after all of that, let them. Let them consecrate their love on the grounds of mass murder and literal crimes against humanity. I just hope those grounds are haunted.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

QuarkJets posted:

The Bramble's argument applies just as well to confederate statues as it does to plantations, it makes no difference. The idea that we need to preserve every physical representation of a series of atrocities in order to not repeat those atrocities is so stupid that I can't even accurately describe it.

You're misunderstanding what's being argued on each side here; no one is suggesting that we need to burn down memorials and museums that happen to have been former plantations. Most plantations are not historical sites memorializing the atrocities committed there, they're for-profit venues still owned by the same families that owned the slaves that worked that land. That's hosed up.

I mean, duh.

And actually yes, the way I followed (which may very well have slipped at some point along the chain), I was responding to something that was downstream of someone literally suggesting "burn down all plantations". Ergo my Auschwitz example.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Dancer posted:

I mean, duh.

And actually yes, the way I followed (which may very well have slipped at some point along the chain), I was responding to something that was downstream of someone literally suggesting "burn down all plantations". Ergo my Auschwitz example.

How many weddings happen at Auschwitz

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Piell posted:

How many weddings happen at Auschwitz

There was that one sponsored by Arby's.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Whole bunch of white bummers in this thread

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Do you need a passport to go to Mexico? I haven't been in forever but I remember when I was a kid we drove into Canada with out them. I thought that was part of Nafta but maybe that's changed.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (36m) wife (32f) cheated on me and we are trying to work it out, but I feel like she's wildly insensitive.

Married 5 years with a toddler. I'll say right upfront her actions seriously hurt my self-esteem, ability to trust and overall wellbeing. I'm not sure she understands how badly.

​We were definitely going through a rough patch which likely stemmed from many things (her sister was sick in the hospital for months, many issues at her place of employment, she had quit drinking last year so that coping mechanism was gone). I tried to be supportive, but she was very angry and often turned her anger towards me. I felt like I couldn't do anything right half the time.

​In the past, we've had issues where she would text a male co-worker too much. I didn't like this because it seemed to take up too much of her free time, and I also felt it was bordering on an emotional affair. She stopped it and we got past it (but it did put a dent in my trust for her).

​Once again, I noticed she was texting some guy from facebook. I asked her if I could read their texts and she claimed that she had deleted them....not because they were inappropriate but because she panicked knowing I'd be angry she was texting him to begin with. We fought over that and that's where things went south.

​I didn't communicate well I admit, and I angrily told her if she continued texting him I wanted a divorce. All she got from that was that I "wanted a divorce". Our relationship became strained, but we still were together. We still had sex (although rarely at that point) and acted as a couple. Apparently while this was going on, she decided I was a jerk for even mentioning divorce and she started meeting up with texting-guy for sex in his car (at least 6 times). I had no idea.

​Things ended between them and then on a fluke I found out. At first she denied it, but eventually admitted everything. I was BLINDSIDED badly. I went into a depression where I couldn't cope. I took a 3 week leave of absence from work and stayed with my brother.

​I eventually moved back (my wife was very remorseful and wanted another chance).

​However......she makes little jokes, little quips about things to "lighten the mood". It isn't lightening the mood for me at all. Instead it's like a knife in the gut. For example, we'll be talking about something to do with getting a new car and how much space it has, and she'll say "well, you know I know all about how much space is in the backseat of cars". Then she'll see my face freeze and she'll say "Come on! I'm joking!!" This has happened many times since I've been back. Am I just being crazy and over sensitive? It has only been 4 months since I found out about the affair. I don't find it funny at all, and I've told her. She doesn't seem to understand that these "jokes" aren't funny, don't lighten the mood, and in fact hurt me. Another horrible aspect of this affair is that she told me he gave her money and gifts, so she said he was practically like a "sugar daddy" and there was no love on either side. Today she accidentally added more sugar than she meant to her coffee, and she said "jeez, now I'm a REAL sugar baby".

​Am I reading too much into this and looking for problems? Please tell me because I feel like I'm going crazy.

​TLDR: wife had an affair, we agreed to try to make things work, but her little jokes about the affair are really not funny to me and upset me a lot.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s amazing how many people “I just deleted the evidence already because *reasons*” works on.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Don't burn any building down actually. Seize them and give all the revenue they generate to descendants of slaves. Really, do anything with them that helps black people. Anything except for "descendants of slaveholders continue to profit from this."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That woman should consult a doctor since having brass ovaries like that cant be healthy.

Also destroy all plantations, even monticello

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I was taught, in 2006, that some slaveowners were ok because they were nice to their slaves.

Burn down the South.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Jfc sever from affair joke wife. That's loving terrible.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Its emotional abuse, right? She's trying to speedrun forgiveness by pretending it's all in the past and treating his reactions to her jokes as wild overreactions.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dancer posted:

I mean, duh.

Museums and memorials that used to be plantations are no longer plantations, hth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Don't burn any building down actually. Seize them and give all the revenue they generate to descendants of slaves. Really, do anything with them that helps black people. Anything except for "descendants of slaveholders continue to profit from this."

Yeah but wouldn’t it be an ironic twist if ppl had to maintain the plantations and it was a negative cost for ownership and the black owners had to move in and maintain the plantations for free. Like in Fletch.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Hellblazer187 posted:

Do you need a passport to go to Mexico? I haven't been in forever but I remember when I was a kid we drove into Canada with out them. I thought that was part of Nafta but maybe that's changed.

Yes, since 2009. If you opted for an enhanced license in a state that offers them [probably not Nebraska], that will work until REAL ID goes into effect.

There are some legit private same-day/overnight passport services in medium to large cities. I've only heard second-hand stories about them, I think they can run like $800.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Hellblazer187 posted:

Yes, that was a change sometime in the last ~10 years

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hellblazer187 posted:

Its emotional abuse, right? She's trying to speedrun forgiveness by pretending it's all in the past and treating his reactions to her jokes as wild overreactions.

Yeah, minimizing offense by joking/dismissals/"it wasn't a big deal, why are you still hung up on it?" is textbook emotional abuse. It's pretty sad and gross.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Ah, ok. My last time in Mexico was over ten years ago I think. I had no idea an overnight passport was possible even in big cities. I know some embassies can get you a temp passport to get you back home if needed but not applicable to this guy

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (36m) wife (32f) cheated on me and we are trying to work it out, but I feel like she's wildly insensitive.

Married 5 years with a toddler. I'll say right upfront her actions seriously hurt my self-esteem, ability to trust and overall wellbeing. I'm not sure she understands how badly.

​We were definitely going through a rough patch which likely stemmed from many things (her sister was sick in the hospital for months, many issues at her place of employment, she had quit drinking last year so that coping mechanism was gone). I tried to be supportive, but she was very angry and often turned her anger towards me. I felt like I couldn't do anything right half the time.

​In the past, we've had issues where she would text a male co-worker too much. I didn't like this because it seemed to take up too much of her free time, and I also felt it was bordering on an emotional affair. She stopped it and we got past it (but it did put a dent in my trust for her).

​Once again, I noticed she was texting some guy from facebook. I asked her if I could read their texts and she claimed that she had deleted them....not because they were inappropriate but because she panicked knowing I'd be angry she was texting him to begin with. We fought over that and that's where things went south.

​I didn't communicate well I admit, and I angrily told her if she continued texting him I wanted a divorce. All she got from that was that I "wanted a divorce". Our relationship became strained, but we still were together. We still had sex (although rarely at that point) and acted as a couple. Apparently while this was going on, she decided I was a jerk for even mentioning divorce and she started meeting up with texting-guy for sex in his car (at least 6 times). I had no idea.

​Things ended between them and then on a fluke I found out. At first she denied it, but eventually admitted everything. I was BLINDSIDED badly. I went into a depression where I couldn't cope. I took a 3 week leave of absence from work and stayed with my brother.

​I eventually moved back (my wife was very remorseful and wanted another chance).

​However......she makes little jokes, little quips about things to "lighten the mood". It isn't lightening the mood for me at all. Instead it's like a knife in the gut. For example, we'll be talking about something to do with getting a new car and how much space it has, and she'll say "well, you know I know all about how much space is in the backseat of cars". Then she'll see my face freeze and she'll say "Come on! I'm joking!!" This has happened many times since I've been back. Am I just being crazy and over sensitive? It has only been 4 months since I found out about the affair. I don't find it funny at all, and I've told her. She doesn't seem to understand that these "jokes" aren't funny, don't lighten the mood, and in fact hurt me. Another horrible aspect of this affair is that she told me he gave her money and gifts, so she said he was practically like a "sugar daddy" and there was no love on either side. Today she accidentally added more sugar than she meant to her coffee, and she said "jeez, now I'm a REAL sugar baby".

​Am I reading too much into this and looking for problems? Please tell me because I feel like I'm going crazy.

​TLDR: wife had an affair, we agreed to try to make things work, but her little jokes about the affair are really not funny to me and upset me a lot.

Just kill her.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Something a little different for the thread.

TIFU by eating bugs my entire life and having a spider bite the inside of my mouth

quote:

Okay so you know some people have dark, dark, dark secrets Some people pick their nose, some pick it and eat it, some people eat poo poo, some people do really strange things. Well I like to eat live bugs. Nobody in my life knows this. I just like the way some of them are soft and taste quite gummy, I like how some are crunchy and almost explode in your mouth when you bite down.

I started eating bugs when I was a kid. I started with ladybugs, I just kept eating them, they secrete some bitter liquid which had a really nice acquired taste. I went from lady bugs to other bugs. woodlice were my second and they were crunchy and easy to find, they also felt nice to eat when they're in their ball state (a bit like cereal). The taste isn't really the thing I like most of the time, it's the texture, how it feels in my mouth. I love to eat them to this day. I went onto other insects as I got older, I started eating spiders. In the UK there are some spiders which come out at certain times of the year which can get BIG (I think it's called the brown spider or wolf spider). When they squirm when biting down it almost adds to the texture, and the liquid that comes out is really creamy and good to eat. The legs are the problem though as they get stuck in your teeth.

Today I ate one of those spindly spiders, the daddy long legs ones. I saw some in the corner of my room, minding thier own business in their web. A moth was stuck in the web (moths are disgusting they're like eating a spoon of flour). I put the spider in my mouth and proceeded to chew it. Now before I got my bite in to kill it, I think it bit me somehow on my tongue or something.

The worst burning sensation I have ever had happened at the moment. It was like my mouth was on fire, but not in a good way like spice. First my tongue was burning and it spread to my jaw and eventually I felt like my brain was going to come out. My tongue has a strange bumpy bit on it now and I don't know if I should see a doctor or not, and even if I did see the doctor. How the gently caress do I tell him how it happened?

TL:DR

I have eaten insects all my life and a spider bit the inside of my mouth

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deserved for confusing spiders with insects.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Xik posted:

TIFU by eating bugs my entire life and having a spider bite the inside of my mouth

Just tell the doctor it was for a bet and you'll be fine, that's like only the third dumbest thing they've seen this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Xik posted:

Maybe it laid its eggs in his mouth before dying