Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how are you in the army for two years and still look that ate up

I was a gd pogue whose been out for a dozen years and it still gives me stress eye spasms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm guessing that local news is a fox affiliate.

Sinclair Broadcasting is as likely.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dwanyelle posted:

I was a gd pogue whose been out for a dozen years and it still gives me stress eye spasms.

i was guard and the first thing i noticed were the snakes jumping out of his boots

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i was guard and the first thing i noticed were the snakes jumping out of his boots

I was guard, too. (I'm assuming you mean NG)

Also that loving sling, wtf?!

I'm surprised between the two things, he didn't trip and break his neck.

Dwanyelle fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jun 18, 2019

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sinclair Broadcasting is as likely.

A fox affiliate owned by sinclair, maybe even.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Edit: it’s CBS

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not surprising, just not the immediate suspect.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I had the wrong station number, turns out it’s CBS

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1140...ingawful.com%2F

:thunk:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The best comment I've seen is "And you know he was wearing white socks.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

The best comment I've seen is "And you know he was wearing white socks.

Let when those small boat Sailors drifted into Iranian waters and were held for a few days. First thing noticed when they should the photo of them was the one dude in white socks. :chiefsay: Shipmate!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If you approached me and asked me what the average copay would be if Medicare for all was passed I would say “I don’t know” instead of “$0”

Also everyone here is really sounding like an E--9.

*dude tries to shoot up a court house*
HOLD ON THERE HIGH SPEED. LOOK AT YOUR FUCKIN SHOE LACES!!! FIX YOURSELF!!!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i know im trying not to sound like that but jesus wtf dude

put all that effort in getting a 101st patch on your poo poo but cant even tuck your fuckin laces in

if he had a hand in his pocket in the photo thatd be tops

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

colachute posted:

If you approached me and asked me what the average copay would be if Medicare for all was passed I would say “I don’t know” instead of “$0”

Also everyone here is really sounding like an E--9.

*dude tries to shoot up a court house*
HOLD ON THERE HIGH SPEED. LOOK AT YOUR FUCKIN SHOE LACES!!! FIX YOURSELF!!!

Most of GiP is now in their mid to late 30s and broken, so it's appropriate.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I love how we're critiquing a wannabe mass shooter like he's just another neckbeard.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://mobile.twitter.com/bopinion/status/1140951393727066112

We tore the deal up but you still must follow it

Edit: earthquake in Japan, 6.8

https://twitter.com/naidusudhakar/status/1140980373712539648?s=19

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jun 18, 2019

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Handsome Ralph posted:

I don't know what's funniest about this goober or this photo...

-that his boots are horribly tied and look like they are about to become unlaced.

-the random duct tape around his heat guard. Maybe he tried attaching his incel gladius to it and realized it wouldn't work?

-the three point sling to nowhere.

-The look that says "Oh boy, I really didn't think this one through!"

-That dude was "in" the infantry for two years and you wouldn't know it by looking at this picture.

-The cheap red dot sight that probably looked tacticool to him but couldn't hit poo poo.

-Or that I kept getting the image that his pants kept falling down and he he got shot trying to pull them up.

Pretty much since no one else died except for this moron, I've been laughing at him all day.

This is what I fully expect to happen if one of those Militia groups ever actually tries anything.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

This is what I fully expect to happen if one of those Militia groups ever actually tries anything.
Except much fatter.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/GoodHondaAccord...ingawful.com%2F

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I don't know what's worse: The idea that this guy thought he was defending Western Civilization by carrying out a Mass shooting of a Federal Court building, or that he is probably just a representation of our times.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i can't believe my wife is thinking about dating someone else after i divorced her

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Eej posted:

They've been harvesting organs from Falun Gong for years! Not news!!

Where do you think those traveling exhibits got their freeze dried bodies/body parts?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BigDave posted:

I love how we're critiquing a wannabe mass shooter like he's just another neckbeard.

Not only is he a murderous piece of poo poo, he's also incompetent. Yall infantry guys failed this dude, he became a incel AND he sucks in a gunfight. And he looks like rear end. Shameful poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Perfect

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cough

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It looks like he tried duct taping the sling onto the butt of that ridiculous popgun

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Nazis and incels aren't humans.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Viva Miriya posted:

Not only is he a murderous piece of poo poo, he's also incompetent. Yall infantry guys failed this dude, he became a incel AND he sucks in a gunfight. And he looks like rear end. Shameful poo poo.

That’s the infantry. We arent good at what we do but we will for sure throw more bodies at it than you will.

For real some of the biggest gently caress ups I have ever met in my life were in the infantry. This guy is pretty standard even after taking his attempted mass shooting into account.

Off the top of my head one guy I served with is on trial for murdering a few people. One guy is in prison for child molestation. One guy just got out of prison after putting his wife in the hospital (still fuzzy on the details on this one though) Etc etc. and these were just the guys in my platoon I deployed with.

We didn’t fail this dude. He’s exactly what the infantry produces.

colachute fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 18, 2019

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chichevache posted:

Nazis and incels aren't humans.

My pre-2016 self would have gotten all :o: about including incels there but now there's not much daylight between the two.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

So far, this guy just didn't learn a single god drat thing in the Army. Airsoft pouches; airsoft vest; laces out; boots barely on; Class A belt with his "tactical" pants; ill fitting clava; DPMS Oracle; sling taped on; Cold Steel Gladius (ok, kinda funny); Cheapest Red Dot available; didn't take the free square and offed himself; No idea to the concept of cover, concealment, tactics.

I'm nearly offended at his incompetence.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Anyone hear about the marine that got busted at offutt?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

colachute posted:

trial for mustering a few people

I’m assuming you meant murdering but forcible mustering sounds felony level too

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Dingleberry posted:

I’m assuming you meant murdering but forcible mustering sounds felony level too

I just spotted that and was tempted to leave it

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

FAUXTON posted:

You’re gonna have to be more precise.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Slate: Trump Says Next Week ICE Will Begin Sweeping Crackdown to “Remove” Millions of Undocumented Immigrants.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/trump-ice-illegal-immigration-undocumented-crackdown-siege-arrests-deportation.html

:hmmyes:

The gently caress

In other news, Stephen Miller was rushed to the hospital for treatment of a sudden priapism.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

FAUXTON posted:

Don't leave us hanging, what's the punch line?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

colachute posted:

That’s the infantry. We arent good at what we do but we will for sure throw more bodies at it than you will.

For real some of the biggest gently caress ups I have ever met in my life were in the infantry. This guy is pretty standard even after taking his attempted mass shooting into account.

Off the top of my head one guy I served with is on trial for murdering a few people. One guy is in prison for child molestation. One guy just got out of prison after putting his wife in the hospital (still fuzzy on the details on this one though) Etc etc. and these were just the guys in my platoon I deployed with.

We didn’t fail this dude. He’s exactly what the infantry produces.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Viva Miriya posted:

That dumb gently caress couldn't even get himself a dependapotamus.