Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

honda whisperer posted:

This thread has been entertaining as hell so here's one from me.

I used to be a mechanic that worked at shops specializing in building race cars. This is important for two reasons.

First, I did the dyno tuning. This is where you strap a car to what is effectively a treadmill to test it.

Second, race cars are built to fit their drivers. I'm not a small person. If a skinny person wants their car tuned I'm going to wear their car like a 30 year old in their jeans from highschool.

I don't remember the specifics of the car. All I remember was that it was a hot summer day, the owner was skinny, and it had a tiny racing seat. Imagine being stuffed into a wingback chair made of aluminum for someone half your size.

I shut the car off to let it cool down and realize I've got to let one rip. Idgaf and do. Most of it forces it's way out through the tiny channel under my legs... Most of it. Some starts it's journey heading up the small of my back. And stops cold.

I shift a little.

It moves a little.

You ever squeezed an air bubble out from under a screen protector?

It popped out at my shoulder and I had to suffer my shame alone.

Edit: imagine the shower wall fart but instead sweaty as gently caress and sitting in this.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...AyABEgJSufD_BwE

Sounds like you need to stop wearing latex gimp suits at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I did a fart so loud and mighty it sounded like a shotgun going off. One fast sharp BANG, straight from my poop-chute.

People screamed and fell to the floor and an old man with PTSD started crying.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Everslain posted:

Fart enthusiast Tom Segura caught his mom in the act recently. It ran on for about ten seconds!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6VXwml7gM&t=367s

"You're not my son anymore"

Holy!

Was she holding it all in for a week or something? That's a huge fart for a small woman.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Big things come in small packages

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Burnt Dick posted:

no

immortalyawn posted:

I did a fart so loud and mighty it sounded like a shotgun going off. One fast sharp BANG, straight from my poop-chute.

People screamed and fell to the floor and an old man with PTSD started crying.

no fukkin way

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Bonzo posted:

Holy!

Was she holding it all in for a week or something? That's a huge fart for a small woman.

The way he talked about his mom over the years, I always assumed she was a bigger lady, but its even funnier because she's so small. Apparently she farts like this all the time and he's been trying for years to get a recording of it. He had to pay for her to go to vegas with a friend, and have gambling money, so that she'd agree for him to put it up. Totally worth it imo.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Super Waffle posted:

"tangibly beefy farts" has got to be the most hilarious and disgusting description I've ever heard

immortalyawn posted:

I did a fart so loud and mighty it sounded like a shotgun going off. One fast sharp BANG, straight from my poopchute.

I had been a bit constipated from switching my meds/hospital food this morning, and decided to remedy that in the mens restroom. There were folks washing up, shaving (we dont keep the blades), brushing teeth, etc. Just normal morning stuff.

I took a seat on my iron throne and started pushing. I pushed so hard I was scared of pulling a Presley, and told myself to try one last time. I finally felt some movement and bore down fast.

Turned out to be a quantum turd. It left my rear end at 0.4 c and not only splashed enough to drench my gluteus and legs, but sounded like a gunshot with one bullet. It was so loud that 3 (three) nurses came running in thinking someone smuggled in a gun. After everything settled down they told us to quit acting like children and finish up to go to breakfast.

It was a no-wipe masterpiece. And the toilet was empty. Either it wasnt real or it came out so fast it went straight down the pipe. At breakfast it was like a swamp. Nobody clapped. Everybody tried to squeeze one out in solidarity and several people sharted. One of the pharmacists slipped me a note to talk to my MD about fiber supplements.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

DerekSmartymans posted:

GBS: Either it wasnt real or it came out so fast it went straight down the pipe.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

In high school we were driving back from a small town field party, because we are hicks. It was early morning and we were all hungover as hell. I was sandwiched in the middle of the back seat and I had been dealing with stomach issues all night that were giving me some rancid farts. Bad, but nothing like what I was about to unleash that morning.
What came out of my rear end was so foul that the driver had to pull over to the side of the highway. The doors were thrown open on all sides and my friends spilled out of the car. Only one guy out of 4 didn't puke in the ditch

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

sweet thursday posted:

In high school we were driving back from a small town field party, because we are hicks. It was early morning and we were all hungover as hell. I was sandwiched in the middle of the back seat and I had been dealing with stomach issues all night that were giving me some rancid farts. Bad, but nothing like what I was about to unleash that morning.
What came out of my rear end was so foul that the driver had to pull over to the side of the highway. The doors were thrown open on all sides and my friends spilled out of the car. Only one guy out of 4 didn't puke in the ditch

Was that one person you? Because if you made yourself puke from your own malodorous buttocks effluvium, then loving bravo :golfclap:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You Are A Elf posted:

Was that one person you? Because if you made yourself puke from your own malodorous buttocks effluvium, then loving bravo :golfclap:
I think the front passenger didn't. He was gagging though while the 3 other guys emptied their stomachs. The two bastards sitting next to me didn't have a chance-- it was 5 of us crammed into a chevy cavalier. It came out of my rear end so warm that it felt evil.

I was standing behind them laughing

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIX78crl8Ps

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Burnt Dick posted:

It was a latex gimp suit but aluminum and a car seat. Usually when you climb into one it's fun and exciting. This time was uncomfortable and full of shame.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

honda whisperer posted:

This time was uncomfortable and full of shame.

and farts.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Kerbtree posted:

and farts.

Oh man you cracked the code.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Years ago my friend and I were kind of learning to cook together and we had been putting spices the other person hasn't smelled before in our hands so they could take a sniff.... He was Asian and we both cooked with spices the other want familiar with.

Unfortunately for him I had sbd'd into my hand. I said here smell this one, and he took in a huge breath then doubled over coughing.

I could not stop laughing I figured he would just take a slight sniff but he sucked a lungful of my fart into his lungs.

He never trusted me again and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

once my friend farted and it sounded like a haunted house door creaking open from one of those halloween sound effects CDs you buy at dollar general. i swear it was like fifteen seconds long.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Necros posted:

once my friend farted and it sounded like a haunted house door creaking open from one of those halloween sound effects CDs you buy at dollar general. i swear it was like fifteen seconds long.

did you record it?

lots of money in halloween sound effect cassette tapes these days

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
When you're at work

And you've been holding a poo all day

And, theoretically, you can only really poop in one place because otherwise you will have no privacy

And the nuggets are broken up by fart pockets

So you're in there for a long time going PLOP *pthbbpt* PLOP *pthbbpt* PLOP *pthbbpt*

Anyways, good end to a Monday workday, if not for the fact that three people have heard me doing this...

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

no pubes yet sorry posted:

did you record it?

lots of money in halloween sound effect cassette tapes these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3cuPVaZyUY

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My wife and I were in Prague a few weeks ago and we were walking past this Czech prostitute smoking a cigarette and talking on her phone. She was facing the other way and maybe didnt see us, so as were passing her she lets loose a big nasty fart.

My wife of course thinks its me and she punches me in the arm.

Shame it wasnt me because that a pretty decent fart. Nice job, Czech hooker.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
When I was in 4th grade, we had mandatory music classes. Pretty basic stuff, like they tried to teach us to read sheet music but apart from that it was pretty much just a chance to play with instruments and listen to music.

I was pretty thrilled by the idea of getting to play with an instrument, but I hated singing. I've got a pretty distinctive voice and various music teachers tried to get me to sing based on that the entire time I was in primary school, at least until they realized I have an okay sense of rhythm at best and I'm completely tone deaf.

This particular class was one of those times; everyone else got an instrument to play with but I was assigned to the small group of kids who were supposed to sing. I asked "wait, don't I get an instrument", to which the teacher responded "your voice is your instrument!" which sounded like total horseshit to me.

After that the teacher took some time trying to get the class quiet, as you might imagine is necessary when you've just handed a bunch of 10-11 year olds instruments. Finally she had everyone under control -- the room was dead silent, just waiting for the music to start.

At this point I ripped the most acoustically perfect fart of my entire life. Not too short, not too long, not a dry whistle or a gross wet noise, but right in that robust-sounding middle ground, like a fart out of a sound bank for cartoons and comedies.

I found my instrument all right, and it wasn't my voice. :smugdog:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Tiniest girl in my grade 7 class last year accidentally let one rip. We were in the middle of a science class and they were testing their mousetrap racers. She walked to the middle of the room to retrieve hers, squatted down, and let rip a fart that reverberated off the tile floor and off the brick walls of the room. The whole class just stood there silently, looking at her. She said "excuse me" and went back to the starting line. I was sure she was going to cry or run out of the room super-embarrassed, but she just got a little red in the cheeks and "walked it off".

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Speaking as a father of four children, I can tell you all that one of the primary signs of an infant graduating from baby to toddler is the ability to find farts humourous. Farts become funny some time between your first and your second birthday (and, well, basically never stop being funny).

(All four kids have had "fart" as one of the first few words in their active vocabulary.)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

chitoryu12 posted:

TIFU by teaching middle schoolers the art of "The Cycle" so now they know how to fart on command.

crosspost from r/relationships thread about a forbidden technique.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I didnt fart in front of my girlfriend for 3 years. Not once. One day last year while she was in the bathroom I let out the loudest sound to ever come out of my body. Like I had been saving gas for 3 years. She runs into the room like I had fallen off the couch. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was life changing and now farts are funny again.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

crosspost from r/relationships thread about a forbidden technique.

the real pros are mr methane and will the farter who can somehow suck air into their rear end and fart it back out

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Kak posted:

the real pros are mr methane and will the farter who can somehow suck air into their rear end and fart it back out

or the original master https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_P%C3%A9tomane

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Kak posted:

Lol. I completely forgot about that. I was able to do that when I was a kid. Id terrorize my sister after school every day.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Robokomodo posted:

I didnt fart in front of my girlfriend for 3 years. Not once. One day last year while she was in the bathroom I let out the loudest sound to ever come out of my body. Like I had been saving gas for 3 years. She runs into the room like I had fallen off the couch. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was life changing and now farts are funny again.

Thats impressive. Im pretty sure my wife and I were shredding rear end in front of each other and laughing about it by the third date.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Kak posted:

I rewatched "JackAss 3" recently and was overjoyed to see Will ripping rear end into trumpet. An amazing talent.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

This week's episode of the Science Vs. Podcast talked about the assassination of US President Garfield in 1881. Medical science was poo poo back then and he basically had a massive blood infection from being shot in the back. His body was producing buckets of pus and eventually he got a sore on his mouth and could not eat.

One of the ways they tried to feed him was up the butt. A doctor made a "food enema" that consisted of beef bullion and eggs. They said the farts were so loud and smelly that no one would go near him.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I made the mistake of telling my wife what a Dutch oven is. She's tried to Dutch oven me every time she farts in bed ever since, and we've been together over 15 years now.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bonzo posted:

This week's episode of the Science Vs. Podcast talked about the assassination of US President Garfield in 1881. Medical science was poo poo back then and he basically had a massive blood infection from being shot in the back. His body was producing buckets of pus and eventually he got a sore on his mouth and could not eat.

One of the ways they tried to feed him was up the butt. A doctor made a "food enema" that consisted of beef bullion and eggs. They said the farts were so loud and smelly that no one would go near him.

Sir the president can no longer eat.

Put the food up his butt lmao

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Sir the president can no longer eat.

Put the food up his butt lmao

I know, right? We make fun of science back then but I can guarantee you there's a facebook group or tumblr for this same drat thing.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Bonzo posted:

Man, I always felt a bit bad for ol' Garfield. First he's shot in the back because some li'l bitch got butthurt he wasn't going to give him a job. Then the doctor is digging around in the wound with his unwashed hands, letting other doctors have a go too why not, spends months dying from sepsis riddled with abscesses, and was forced to marinate in his own farts during his end days because the doctors resorted to nutrient enemas.

Poor bastard spent 79 days dying, his body and farts becoming increasingly septic.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

LadyPictureShow posted:

Man, I always felt a bit bad for ol' Garfield. First he's shot in the back because some li'l bitch got butthurt he wasn't going to give him a job. Then the doctor is digging around in the wound with his unwashed hands, letting other doctors have a go too why not, spends months dying from sepsis riddled with abscesses, and was forced to marinate in his own farts during his end days because the doctors resorted to nutrient enemas.

Poor bastard spent 79 days dying, his body and farts becoming increasingly septic.

lol he died on a Monday. Classic Garfield

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

LadyPictureShow posted:

christmas boots posted:

OH MY loving GOD

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

christmas boots posted:

You ever just read one of those posts that... well, makes you think

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

OH MY loving GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!