Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Ordered a quart sized mason jar bong from Glass Lung that should be here today. I'm really looking forward to it. I made my own janky version, but theirs is so nice.

Edit: gif from their site. this is not me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Got high before work. Made the commute with the Missus chill and my bones creak a little less. It's wearing off as I sit at my desk now... at least working allows me to buy more weed. My connection is also like 4 blocks away so I just swing by after work, which is nice.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I smoked before work 1 time and tried to tell the same story to the same guy within 15 minutes. The second time he was like, dude you just told me this story, what are you stoned?!? Being I was the manager at the time I stopped smoking before work lol.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Guess I'm ...lucky? that I don't ever seem to have that kind of memory gap in the short term. I'll more do that every 3 months instead lol

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
bong rips where your eyebrows remain fixed in the upright position for the next 15 seconds are my favorite

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
...I do not enjoy oil as much as flower. I'm trying out a vape pen cause I'm about to go out of the country but still wanna smoke...but this irritates my stomach. maybe I'm doin it wrong.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
there is a LOT of difference in different oil manufacturers. Sky Extracts taste delicious and are friggin rocket fuel so that's what I go with.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don’t like the money = quality thing but that being said. Spend some extra money on a cartridge. It really is worth it.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
smoked myself stupid for a month straight before thinking to clean my piece. yikes

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
A piece of my bong downstem chipped off and it also snapped in half cleanly near the rim of it.

I glued it back together and also sealed it with tape but despite the chipped area still being submerged in water the bong just doesn't seem to work properly anymore and I really don't want to just order a single downstem online.

Maybe I could go to the hardware store and maguyver up something to replace it.

Kinda ruining my bong experience to be honest.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I am really wary of all the silicone pieces I've seen popping up. I have the world's smallest glass spoon and I hate it. I can't really afford to get something larger being that I will probably break it in under a year. Any of you got any input on an affordable piece that I will not destroy? I am very very clumsy.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Wow that post makes even less sense than usual. I'm sober, to boot. To translate:

I break glass pieces a lot. I'm wary of materials that aren't glass. Affordable recommendations?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Would deep-frying a battered weed brownie destroy the THC, or would it be okay?

Edit: apparently you can. Hmmmmm

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jun 20, 2019

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Found an awesome edibles hookup and she even delivers.

Oreo cheese cake and peanut butter trail mix pastries.

Strawberry and Cream cake jar with some big rear end m&m cookies. Pastries are 80mg and one gets me feeeling pretty drat good and stoned. The cookies are 100 and the cake jar is 150 so I might just have half of that at a time. I really like the duration on edibles since you can just take some and then spend your whole evening stoned. Also less smoke in my lungs is a boon to my exercise routine in general.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ben Smash posted:

Wow that post makes even less sense than usual. I'm sober, to boot. To translate:

I break glass pieces a lot. I'm wary of materials that aren't glass. Affordable recommendations?

I got an extremely thick spoon pipe from a head shop in Tucson that's survived some REALLY nasty falls. Latest one was when it bounced down two tile stairs on to the concrete basement floor. Added just two little dings to it, I'm amazed it wasn't much worse. It cost like $50, but it's also lasted 3 years now. Local headshop that has local glass artists stuff is your best bet, it's also the time of year lots of people have glass expos, I know ours is coming up in a month or two.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Work has sucked but weed has not

Anyone have fun weekend plans they are gonna do on weed

Lincolnstein
Sep 10, 2007

Just smoked a few bongs with my wife and watched the first episode of season 3 of Twin Peaks, I dunno.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

red19fire posted:

Is vapor supposed to be clear? Or be kind of thick & bluish? I’m using a dynavap m and the first hit is usually completely clear, then the second hit is clear at first, then bluish as I finish exhaling.

I haven’t been getting as high lately, which I’m assuming is the herb drying out.

Low temp vapour is invisible to the naked eye and becomes more visible (from steam) as the temp rises

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got extremely high with my friends last night and I think I am going to get extremely high with my friends today. Happy Saturday Weed Friends

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's 10:39 am on saturday and i'm high as hell

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I woke and boke with my glass lung that my wife immediately crocheted a nice little jacket for

Very good morning

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I went to my weed guy and he gave me some shrooms cause he wants me to take that dose and report back on how effective they are

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I made a half ounce of edibles. Came out to a whole rack of cookies. I actually scortched the herb after 3 mins in the toaster oven, set to bake at it's lowest setting. Tried this in the garage because the wife is tired of the smell. As I didn't actually burn the weed, just browned it, the next step was cook the butter in a mason jar in a water bath for three hours.

Anyway, I decided to try something different, with microdosing in mind, for the work day. For the past two weeks I've been eating a quarter cookie before my 1 hour drive to work. About 45 mins, I'm dropping my kid off at preschool, and I'm starting to feel it. By 1 hour I'm arriving to work, and putting in the visine. My tolerance is far lower than college, but I have been ripped every day and loving it. I'll usually redose a quarter cookie around ten am, then again about lunch. I've repeated this every day since two weeks ago.

The bullshit I have a hard time putting up with(favoritism, other employees fooling management into thinking their more able than they are, othrrs showing up late and leaving early and management asking me to work overtime) still exists, but, I am able to focus on myself and laugh off the bullshit. I got called out the other day cause I forgot visine, by my shop forman, whom I have given some edibles before, "why do you look like you're hitting the bong over there?". To which my reply was, "hmm I dunno, hey what's up with the Saturday rotation?" And he laughed.

My fear with this was that I would become careless, I'm a mechanic so doing something like leaving a drain plug loose and making a huge mess or, worse yet wrecking an engine, is a non option. However, I've been able to take just a little extra time on each job, snap out of stoner drive and do a checklist, so I actually have a bit more confidense. I'm also now more willing to do research to find out how a system may work, and how I can fix it, as opposed to recommending a dealer visit.

The biggest benefit though, which I didn't think I could pull off, was I haven't been drinking during the week now. I'm not the heaviest drinker, it's awesome to feel less bloated all the time, and look forward to improved drinking results, saved money.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i quit smoking cigarettes when i was 19 to focus on smoking weed instead and i can't recommend it enough

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Used to pay $110/half, just had 4 ounces shipped to my door for <$200 in a day.

The future sucks, but some things are nice.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Prices and more or less the same for me, but with much better options. Some friends say it's more expensive, but whatever, cops ain't gonna bug me and I can worry a bit less so medical is worth it.

I bought a YouCan Evolve Plus XL before I went to Movement this year and this thing is awful awesome. It's a wax vape with an awesome little storage section and replaceable parts. Hits like a champ and is the reason I'm high as fuuuuuuuuuck right meow

edit \/\/\/\/\/\/ dude that's how high this thing got me I couldnt even use words

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 24, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is awful the new bad in that it means good?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Marge, when kids these days say bad, they mean good. And to shake your booty means to wiggle one's butt. Permit me to demonstrate :tutbutt:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Ben Smash posted:

an old school wooden pipe maybe? will make you look like sherlock holmes / gandalf smoking depending on the style of the pipe, which idk if thats a pro or a con

personally, i have a little steel one hitter as a backup. not the most amazing thing in the world but it does the job.

Das Butterbrot fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 25, 2019

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Yesterday my boss told me that her fiancé made some canna-butter and oil over the weekend with a huge bag of shake. Then, she took a stick of the butter and made some cookies. She said she'd bring some in for me tomorrow (today) if I'd like. So, obviously I'm saying yes to free cookies.

So naturally my wife thought it'd be hilarious to bake regular cookies last night to bring in for today.

She's already delivered the cookies to me, and they're close enough to what my wife baked that I can pull off a trick relatively easily.

So far I'm leaning toward walking into her office while shoving the rest of a (regular) cookie into my mouth while asking, "can I go home for the rest of the day?"

Another good idea we had was to wait until sometime after lunch, then I ask my wife (we work together so this will be even better) in a pretty concerned tone, "uh, did you eat some of these cookies after your lunch?"

Either way, today will be awesome

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
There's a yoga studio near me that is doing Ganja Yoga where you can smoke up before a class.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
protip: you can smoke up before ANY yoga class

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I strolled into her office and shoved a cookie into my mouth while saying, "okay all of my work's done for the day! can I go home now?"

she didn't find it funny at all, lmao

she laughed after I brought in the little jar of real cookies, but man.

worth it

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Walrus posted:

protip: you can smoke up before ANY yoga class

Being sold a special occasion to smoke weed is the most soccer mom bullshit lmao just smoke weed all the time

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

purple death ray posted:

Being sold a special occasion to smoke weed is the most soccer mom bullshit lmao just smoke weed all the time

Who cares? It sounds fun.

I don’t live in a legal state so the best we have around here is bath salts yoga which always ends up in a brawl.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I tried some a couple nights ago. For probably like the fourth time in my life. (I'm 38. I know, what a loser).

I must be doing something wrong because every time I've tried it, it's been the same.

This last time was the worst. Put it in a corn cob pipe. Took a hit. Waited a like 5 minutes. Nothing. Another hit. Wait 5 minutes. Repeat like 3 more times. Then I gave up. A few minutes later boom, rooms spinning, I feel like I'm falling over, I'm all disoriented and the only thing I can think is god I wish this would stop or hoping I'd just die. It was like the worst drunk I've ever had. Ended up passing out in my chair for something like 2 hours.

The gently caress did I do wrong? Too much too fast? Maybe I'm just super sensitive or something. It's got to be one or the other because I can't believe that people find that enjoyable.
I might just be broke brains.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 26, 2019

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
wait like 30 minutes after your first. maybe you took big hits too, idk

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

wait like 30 minutes after your first

Ahh. Well that was probably the thing that did it then. Too much too fast. Though I felt like I was taking my time. Guess I wasn't.
I probably should have just loving googled "how to smoke weed".

<---- Literally too dumb to smoke weed.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Yeah that's way too much too fast - think of what you wrote in terms of "I took a shot of whiskey and didn't feel much so I continued taking shots of whiskey every few minutes"

Have a couple tokes and wait like half an hour before re-dosing, this poo poo ain't a race :cheeky: Watch or listen to something that's super pleasant and not overly stimulating, occupy yourself with some harmless triviality, and just let it hit you when it hits you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thank you.