Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Jomo posted:

depending on what the translation says.

It says it has a stanky interior. :v:

Also rust on the underside, aftermarket steering with no airbag, dented end panel, bit of patina on top, and paint flaking off the bonnet duct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Won after raising bid a bit to meet reserve. 12k actual miles.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

everdave posted:

Won after raising bid a bit to meet reserve. 12k actual miles.

Yeassss I've seen this one rolling through the auctions, but hesitated.

If you don't mind, how much did you spend? Right ballpark would be fine too!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

KakerMix posted:

Yeassss I've seen this one rolling through the auctions, but hesitated.

If you don't mind, how much did you spend? Right ballpark would be fine too!

I won for 325. Sheet says 19k actual km

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

KakerMix posted:

This right here is a 1980 2-stroke Suzuki Carry with 9,940 km on it. Doesn't say one owner but does say it has inspection records. I don't know how many owners a sub-6500 mile car can possibly have. This is now the lowest mileage vehicle we've ever imported while also being the oldest. It is also the first two-stroke so I get to cross that off my list. Scored it for 1032 US monies. I can't imagine this will be some huge sale or anything, but there is a chance it will be going to Puerto Rico and will be a real nice neat thing to have next to all of the rest of the neat things we have/have had.

How do exhausts work for 2-stroke cars? Are they still louder than their 4-stroke counterparts?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

everdave posted:

That looks great man, very nice.

I have a whole lot going on right now but I did just win another. Celsior with 19k miles, mint.

So.... you bought an LS400?
Other than being RHD, what's special about Celsior vs. Lexus LS? (Seriously - not trying to be an rear end.)

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
A 19k mile ls400 sold on BAT recently for $17k. I paid $2700 (plus $3k to get it here) for the same mileage.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

kimbo305 posted:

How do exhausts work for 2-stroke cars? Are they still louder than their 4-stroke counterparts?

3-into-3 with expansion chambers.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

kimbo305 posted:

Dagen H posted:

3-into-3 with expansion chambers.

I don't actually know since I can't find any diagrams or pictures underneath a 2-stroke Carry.

I did find these though, what it does sound like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8IYf-W3xcs

What it COULD sound like:
https://www.facebook.com/625363014271285/videos/suzuki-carry-st30-lj50/1045024118971837/

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Oh man that triple pipe is pretty rad.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

KakerMix posted:

I don't actually know since I can't find any diagrams or pictures underneath a 2-stroke Carry.

Almost certainly not 3-into-3 with expansion chambers. ;)

Next day edit:

Yeah, that. Make it happen.

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jun 21, 2019

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
While we're on the subject of 2-strokes, you need to know that this exists.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Rugger number 3, and a special one at that because this is a soft top!
1984 Daihatsu Rugger convertible. It is the same as the 1985 one we had, just a bit shorter with a floppy roof. AC, 5 speed manual, 2.8 liter turbo non-intercooled diesel engine. Windshield folds down, has a rear roll bar. Doors can probably come off but I bet they are much heavier that Jeep doors of the same vintage. Found it on a dealer lot in Japan, a recent trade in. 130,000 km, round about 81,000 miles.

If that Aero Tune Suzuki Every I have on the way was a unicorn, this convertible Rugger is like a double unicorn that I didn't even know existed. I knew there were Toyota Blizzards from around this time available as soft tops but no idea that the Rugger was. Can't freakin' wait and I'm super stoked, but more than I would normally be.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

KakerMix posted:

I did find these though, what it does sound like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8IYf-W3xcs

Would be a good prank to plan on a delivery run. Pull up to the back of a shop, rev the poo poo out of it, wait until the shop owners run out to see what some bike hooligans are doing.

Is it legal to have 2-stroke cars? I'm going to get my hands on a kei truck sooner or later, whenever the S65 is gone.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

kimbo305 posted:

Is it legal to have 2-stroke cars? I'm going to get my hands on a kei truck sooner or later, whenever the S65 is gone.

Friend, as lovely as the 25 year rule is, past that line there are no rules. Yes a 2-stroke car is legal, federally. I do not now how you would smog a 2-stroke though...

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Cool Rugger I dig!!

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Friend, as lovely as the 25 year rule is, past that line there are no rules. Yes a 2-stroke car is legal, federally. I do not now how you would smog a 2-stroke though...

In MA, you don't need OBD testing for cars that are older than 2005. I don't think there's sniff testing anymore.
If it were blowing a ton of smoke, I think they could still give you a safety failure.

Even since the Bongo came up, I've been wanting a little trucklet (I know the Bongo was bigger). Don't really need 4WD. Does 2-stroke offer more power?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

kimbo305 posted:

In MA, you don't need OBD testing for cars that are older than 2005. I don't think there's sniff testing anymore.
If it were blowing a ton of smoke, I think they could still give you a safety failure.

Even since the Bongo came up, I've been wanting a little trucklet (I know the Bongo was bigger). Don't really need 4WD. Does 2-stroke offer more power?

For Jimnys in the 80s, yes. 2-stroke Jimnys went away in the mid 80s because of emissions in Japan and the 4-stroke turbos that replaced them had less torque. I think that the 2 stroke engines were last seen in the Jimnys for that reason, 4x4 torques.

If you want a kei truck to live with just get a standard Acty/Carry/Hijet/Minicab. The whole reason we're bringing this 2-stroke Carry over is purely for novelty and maybe to send it to a buyer in Puerto Rico. It has no actual advantage to a newer, quieter, faster 1990+ kei truck.

This truck is going to be street legal though, just like all the other things we import.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I didn't know there was a Rugger with a fold-down windshield, I thought that stopped with the F50. That would be an F73, right?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

DJ Commie posted:

I didn't know there was a Rugger with a fold-down windshield, I thought that stopped with the F50. That would be an F73, right?

Chassis ID is F70-000258. The F70/F75/F77 Service manual copy I have doesn't mention anything about windshield either, but is obviously from after the move to square headlights. It does show the convertible in there but no mention of the fold down windshield.

I do have a (just found thanks to a youtube comment of all things) F73/F78 manual now and I just assumed the F73 was newer if it is along side the F78.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Suddenly sold our HiAce today, guy and his dad just showed up asking to see it. Sure sure, we always accommodate because we aren't jerks. Then as we are wrapping up our drive and walk around he whips out stacks of cash :confused:
Guess he's been watching it for a few weeks on Facebook. Good enough for me!

When we were in the van and he was asking questions about it (typical poo poo, what does this button do, what's the top speed, mpg, etc) the guy suddenly and without even a hint of irony asks:
"Is this radioactive?"
"Uh, it isn't from Fukushima"
"I didn't bring my geiger counter and you never know"

He also said he wanted a RHD car because he was left handed. :confused:

Scraped up better pictures from the lot the Rugger was on:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 23, 2019

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

You might want to see if they could send a new soft top over with it, that one looks pretty jacked.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
It's my understanding that, since Fukushima, vehicles have to undergo radiation screening before exiting Japan on ro-ro ships.

I mean a lot of them are probably more radioactive than a car from say Sweden but it's not a big deal. Anything seriously contaminated wouldn't be allowed to leave the country, at least not in an official manner as the vehicles were are buying do.

wilfredmerriweathr fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 23, 2019

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

You might want to see if they could send a new soft top over with it, that one looks pretty jacked.

I'm having it sent over to a mechanic to get checked out, I'll see about what can even be done. Might actually have to wait to get the truck here and then have one made, don't know how common soft top Ruggers are in the world, let alone Japan.

Dock pictures of the 2-stroke 1980 Carry

BRAAAAAAAAAPP

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2018/06/japanese-mini-truck-gardens/

Kei trucks with gardens in them. Now I kinda want one (I'm in California so it's impossible).

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Leperflesh posted:

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2018/06/japanese-mini-truck-gardens/

Kei trucks with gardens in them. Now I kinda want one (I'm in California so it's impossible).

I saw a Mighty Boy just south of Fort Bragg, so I know you can buy em. Or do you mean having enough water for the garden?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Have you sent any others to the mechanic? I sent the Skyline since I won it so cheap. Spent about $800 total in clutch replacement, transport.

Do you still have your Delica? Do they have something that holds the seat up over engine? So far I don’t see a rod or anything to hold the seat up and mine has very low miles.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

I saw a Mighty Boy just south of Fort Bragg, so I know you can buy em. Or do you mean having enough water for the garden?

I meant the california CARB rules that prevent importing japanese market cars that haven't been crash-tested or emissions evaluated for a baseline by California or whatever? There's probably exceptions, and maybe you can import them to the state after they've been registered & licensed etc. in some other state first?

ah it's mentioned in the OP:

astropika posted:

The issue with California is that direct import vehicles have to pass FTP (federal test procedure) driving cycles, just like a manufacturer does type certifying a vehicle. The testing is several thousand dollars by itself, without considering modifications to bring the vehicle into conformance.
For an R32 GTR it costs something like 12-15k to modify and certify as CARB legal, which completely destroys the value of the car, you could be looking at 40k for an r32 skyline and you can buy much faster cars for 40k

I was quite set on getting an R32 GTR, the performance and buildability is difficult to beat at even the inflated 20-25k you can get a decent one for now, but when I weighed up the hassle and uncertainty of having to register out of state or paying close to 40k for a 25 year old car, even one as cool and evocative, I decided against it and bought a 911 turbo instead.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I sold a diesel Land Cruiser to California for a whole lot of money and they never said anything about having a problem. They bought it to keep.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

everdave posted:

Have you sent any others to the mechanic? I sent the Skyline since I won it so cheap. Spent about $800 total in clutch replacement, transport.

Do you still have your Delica? Do they have something that holds the seat up over engine? So far I don’t see a rod or anything to hold the seat up and mine has very low miles.

I've sent multplie things to their mechanic, mostly to fix oil leaks. Our HiAce got a new valve cover gasket, our Domingo got a new oil pan gasket. The Rugger is the first one I'm sending just to get checked out.

It is on the same mounting as the top of the passenger's seatbelt mounting point, ours is a flexible nylon strap that gets wrapped up around this metal tab on the engine cover.

everdave posted:

I sold a diesel Land Cruiser to California for a whole lot of money and they never said anything about having a problem. They bought it to keep.

Diesels have something different, but either way just because the people you sold it to were from California and they might drive it around California doesn't mean it is going to be registered in California.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Beginner's Version, Copyright,
1991 - Please Copy and Distribute

KakerMix posted:

I'm having it sent over to a mechanic to get checked out, I'll see about what can even be done. Might actually have to wait to get the truck here and then have one made, don't know how common soft top Ruggers are in the world, let alone Japan.

Dock pictures of the 2-stroke 1980 Carry

BRAAAAAAAAAPP

Oh man when you get this I want to come see it. Looks so good.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

KakerMix posted:

It is on the same mounting as the top of the passenger's seatbelt mounting point, ours is a flexible nylon strap that gets wrapped up around this metal tab on the engine cover.

Same on my Liteace, it's a sturdy plastic one, and there's a metal notch that it clips on to.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

100kph out of a 2 stroke carry might be a tad optimistic!

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

KakerMix posted:

Diesels have something different, but either way just because the people you sold it to were from California and they might drive it around California doesn't mean it is going to be registered in California.

pre-1998 diesel vehicles are smog-exempt in California. because, ya know, "reasons"

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Ferremit posted:

100kph out of a 2 stroke carry might be a tad optimistic!

It might not go 100km/h, but it will sound like it is.

deepspace.io
Aug 5, 2015

Dagen H posted:

While we're on the subject of 2-strokes, you need to know that this exists.

I might have to put this in my RD350

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Been striking out left and right lately. Let's go down the list:

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, seats worn, console area scratches, undercarriage surface rust, other dents scratches paint waves

Inspection Report posted:

battery dead, engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no sludge, coolant ok, no oil leaks, tires at 50% cracks forming, spare ok, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, undercarriage surface rust only, some rust on suspension bits, boots ok, body as is in diagram, windshield chips small, seats ok, dashboard ok, soft top ok, no burns, ac not working, compressor not working, clutch ok, gears ok, check lamps ok, lights ok, windows ok, wipers ok

Put in bid for 380,000. Low so didn't expect a win but we were the highest bidder. Negotiations started at 800,000 yen though so hard pass. If I were buying for myself sure, but buying to resale on Beats is tough like kei trucks. I'll get one eventually but will be a while till I find a nice but less expensive one. To be fair though this one was flawless.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, diesel turbo, double ac, small chips in windshield, interior scratches and dirty, wheels and mirrors scratched, other dents scratches, left rear corner putty and paint

engine starts one shot, idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, timing belt sticker at 2012/6 97,000 km, slight sludge in oil, coolant ok, engine area slightly oily but not dripping, tires at 50% ok, spare ok, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, undercarriage slight surface rust only, boots ok, body as is in diagram, windshield chips small, drivers seat right side 5cm tear, other seats ok, dashboard ok, ceiling liner ok, no burns, ac ok, clutch ok, gears ok, check lamps ok, 4wd ok, lights ok, wipers ok

Nice condition turbo diesel, 5 speed manual 4WD LiteAce. Blue, for a change of pace. Put in a bid of 240,000 yen, was the second highest bidder so it sold for 244,000. You never know what the next highest bidder bid, they could have bid exactly 244,000 yen but could have been way higher. Rules of the auction state that a set amount over the next highest bidder OR reserve takes the vehicle.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, fujitsubo muffler, lowered, aftermarket steering wheel, warranty booklet, inspection records, ac not cold, rear spoiler paint faded, undercarraige surface rust, mirrors scratched, aftermarket air filter, seats sunk, carpet burns, ac duct fins cracked, other dents scratches surface rust paint faded

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no timing belt sticker, no sludge, coolant ok, no oil leaks, tires cracked, spare ok, no jack, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, undercarriage and rear floor area surface rust but not flaking or holes, boots ok, paint faded and scratches, windshield chips small, drivers seat not very sunk and ok, drivers side door trim 1cm burn hole x2, shift lever carpet area 1cm burn hole, dashboard ok, ceiling liner slight scratches, ac not working, compressor ok, gears ok, clutch ok, check lamps ok, lights ok, wipers ok, windows ok

Low mileage and clean Daihatsu Mira TR-XX 2WD. 5 speed manual, turbo, some mods, just a tiny hot hatch. Put in a bid of 355,000, highest bid was 375,000 but didn't sell (you do get to know the next highest bid if something doesn't sell though, just gets obscured if they win). Negotiations started at 400,000 yen. Maybe for a Suzuki Alto Works but Daihatsu is a bit more alternative and I doubt it's selling potential to make it worth it. Perhaps if it was the 4WD version.

Auction Sheet posted:

4mt, 5 digit odometer, fire parts missing, ceiling liner stains, center caps missing x2, mirrors scratched, other dents scratches, left rear bumper area shifted

Exquisite Hijet Deckvan fire truck with complete equipment including the pump (but missing the charm that sits on the front), which is real odd since the pump is usually moved to whatever vehicle replaced the one being sold. No inspection on this one because ZERO isn't accessible by the inspectors. In absolutely excellent shape, but no AC because fire trucks didn't start coming with AC till late 1994-1995, and only the larger ones from what I can find. At least it's 4WD! Plus flawless Deckvan. Put in a bid for 220,000 yen, sold for 365,000 yen.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, diesel, aftermarket steering wheel, small chips in windshield, interior scratched dirty and worn, left front inside pane and core support bent, undercarriage surface rust, cargo area dents scratches paint waves, mirrors scratched, other dents scratches paint waves surface rust

engine starts idles and revs ok, no smoke or vibrations, timing belt sticker but unable to read, oil dirty, coolant ok, no oil leaks, hard to tell accident damage, tires at 30% no cracks, spare ok, cargo area scratches paint peeling and surface rust but no flaking or holes, frame surface rust and light corrosion but no flaking or holes, body as is in diagram, windshield chips small, seats creased, passenger seat in slightly better condition, dashboard ok, ceiling liner rear slightly loose, shift boots lightly cracked, no burns, no ac, gears ok, clutch ok, check lamps ok, 4wd ok, lights ok, wipers ok, shaken sticker expired 6/2018 so was registered pretty recently

Minty 1988 diesel Hilux 4WD 5 speed manual pickup. No AC, non-turbo, and with a very special awful steering wheel. Fender mirrors and cool as gently caress decals. Low mileage too, these bastards always show up with 400,000 km on the clock. Put in a bid for 540,000, didn't meet reserve with a high bid of 791,000 yen. Yikes!

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, diesel, rear mounted spare, roof panel replaced, toe board slightly bent, left front inner panel slightly bent, right rear wheel well dents scratches and painted, fender mirrors, small chips in windshield, interior dirty, seats torn, dashboard screw holes, corrosion hole in right rear corner area

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no sludge, coolant ok, oil filter area slightly oily, tires at 50% no cracks, spare cracks, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, 3cm corrosion hole in right rear wheel well, right step 2 cm corrosion spot, floor surface rust, right rear roof pillar upper area 3cm corrosion hole, other repairs ok, other corrosion spots, windshield chips small, decals cracked and faded, drivers seat large tears, passenger seat ok, dash cover installed, ceiling liner dirty and 1cm tear, no burns, ac ok, clutch ok, gears ok, check lamps ok, 4wd ok, one fog light does not turn on, other lights ok, wipers ok

Usually don't even bother with corrosion at all if mentioned on the sheet but sometimes "corrosion" means "surface rust". In this case it was actually corrosion, and the inspector found even more holes. Passed and didn't bother putting in a bid. The lack of recent wins and the decals made me weak! Decently low mileage.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, electric canvas open, aftermarket steering wheel, right window knob missing, battery area surface rust, engine slightly oily, interior dirty, seats torn, dash area glue remains and scratches, small chips in windshield, other dents scratches paint waves

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no sludge, coolant ok, oil pan area slightly oily, battery tray rust, tires at 70% no cracks, spare tire ok, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, undercarriage/fenders/wheel wells/frame ok, boots ok, right w3 not done well and putty visible, windshield chips small, passenger seat stains, drivers seat door side 1cm tear, dashboard glue remains and scratches, ceiling liner ok, no burns, ac not cold, compressor ok, right ac vent broken, clutch ok, gears ok, check lamps ok, lights ok, roof open close ok, right window handle missing, wipers ok

Low mileage soft-top Be-1, in the best yellow WITH original wheels and black caps, 5 speed. Was all about it till 'putty' on that right door, no thanks. Passed on this one as well.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, diesel, small chips in windshield, steering wheel worn, interior scratches and dirty, seats sunk, reverse gear pops out, cargo area scratches surface rust and dents, tail lamps cracked, undercarriage surface rust corrosion and oil leak, other dents scratches corrosion surface rust

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no sludge, coolant ok, exhaust manifold/oil filter area slightly oily, power steering hose oily but not dripping, tires at 70% no cracks, spare ok but old, cargo area dents scratches surface rust but no flaking or holes, body surface rust from scratches, left rear tail lens cracked and rubber underneath pushed in slightly and corrosion at paint cracks, undercarriage surface rust and corrosion but no flaking except one mount underneath between seats with corrosion hole, windshield chips small, drivers seat worn and sunk on door side, rear seat stain, dashboard ok, steering wheel worn, door inside panels and interior scratches, large dent above rear seat area, no burns, ac weak, compressor ok, clutch ok, gears ok, check lamps ok, 4wd ok, lights ok, wipers ok

Just look at this glorious truck. Turbo diesel striped-up beige interior 5 speed with AC Datsun. The auction sheet again mentioned corrosion but I had to make sure. Turns out more issues that even the sheet mentioned, which sucks. Passed on this one too, did not bid.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, diesel, small chips in windshield, interior scratches dirty worn and tears, steering wheel worn, ceiling liner dirty and scratches, right rear fender replaced, right rear inner panel slightly bent, right front side member slightly bent, rear gate glass needs replacement, jack and tools missing, undercarriage surface rust, studless tires, other dents scratches paint peeling

End of this generation of HiAce van, diesel, 5 speed with true low range, rad stripes and decals, completely stock. Spider cracked rear glass. Asked Yoshi to do a search on if that rear glass was a thing to be found easily, of course it wasn't. Didn't go for an inspection on this one and also did not bid. Really rad though.

Auction Sheet posted:

5mt, ac, one owner, twin turbo, actual mileage, odometer swapped with records, warranty booklet, owner's manual, interior tears, seats worn a cover torn, wheels paint peeling, mirrors scratched, steering wheel worn, trunk dampers worn, other dents scratches paint waves paint faded, small chips in windshield

Didn't have a chance to send an inspector out since I saw it so late, but it's a 100% clean, stock and unmolested 1JZ Twin Turbo powered 5 speed manual Toyota Soarer, aka Lexus SC. Soarers are cooler though because they get a neat emblem, cloth interior and they can come TWIN TURBO'D. Super low verified mileage (we figured the replaced odometer was done because it's digital on these and broke somehow) and the original owner. Put in a bid for 920,000 yen, was the second highest bidder, sold for 925,000 yen.

On the plus side the mechanic's report on the convertible Rugger is excellent. AC is weak and I'll take care of that over here. Otherwise no issues, excellent condition and has been maintained.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I bid on the daihatsu fire truck too!

Been advising my buddy and he has been outbid on many this past week. Kei trucks, a Daihatsu Van last night, lost big time on some Prados and Safaris. Close on a Big Horn. I’ve lost big time on a mint Acty and a Pajero past few days.

Had eyes on that Soarer I am actively looking for a TT 5 speed, would love to talk to you more on thoughts of a 920 bid! I’ve been bidding campers too (Toyota and Isuzu). Saw that 4.5 Beat but I knew it would go too high for what I was thinking.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I lost huge on the most mint hiace super custom I've ever seen. Winning bid was like 3x-4x the average price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

Do Nissan March Super Turbos come up for sale often? I'd kill for one.