Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

P-Mack posted:

get a second monitor but don't plug it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I think it’s ok for games like pillars of eternity to have their rich backers write their own characters and lore but only if every single one of them in-game has a ghost or demon that always stands behind them rolling its eyes and making the jerkoff motion when they’re talking

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

P-Mack posted:

i call it jacking on

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Rofl

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Guess I need to give PoE another shot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hollowheads unite.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

P-Mack posted:

dual monitor set up is an advanced move

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

are you playing Bloodstained in 4:3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

are you playing Bloodstained in 4:3

i cropped it. there's really no escaping these portraits

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*idly, at the kitchen table, reading the business section* I should get into kickstarter scams.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

*idly, at the kitchen table, reading the business section* I should get into kickstarter scams.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I tried watching streams but for $40 this game is ugly as gently caress

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I guess I’ll pick this up whenever they patch in an option to hide the upsetting omnipresent pedo paintings.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I guess I’ll pick this up whenever they patch in an option to hide the upsetting omnipresent pedo paintings.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Mudstained: Residual of the Shite

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You really have to see it in action, in person no less. The first level of the game dude. No way. You can't call this game ugly until you spent 40 dollars on it and seen it up close. You have no idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll probably stream it later. :cheerdoge:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

👆

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

lmfao I haven't even listened to it yet.