Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

Stink Billyums posted:

they're referring to the stephanopoulos interview that aired this week where trump kicked his chief of staff out of the room for coughing

Ok, thanks. Seems like a reach to me but sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
most liberals have gone insane and think the most mundane things (or an old, extremely rich lady clapping like Lucille Bluth) have some kind of serious political significance

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I think if the Conservatives get a second term in Manitoba we will for sure be looking at privatizing healthcare. The "closed" hospitals will be sold for a pittance to a corporation and staff will gladly move to a private employer if it means no more mandated overtime or 12-18 hour shifts. Idiot boomers will be all over it too since "muh wait times" and the above mentioned turning people away.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Dreylad posted:

most liberals have gone insane and think the most mundane things (or an old, extremely rich lady clapping like Lucille Bluth) have some kind of serious political significance

yass queen

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

living in a world where obama broke conservative brains and then trump broke liberal brains sure is something

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
is there someone weirdly obsessed with the demonic air conditioner in every thread that mentions climate change on this cursed board or is it always the same guy?

i’m sorry, the second it cracks 20 degrees my third floor condo shoots up to 28 inside even with a window open. i can’t sleep

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/benjaminboles/status/1141702011219521537?s=19

Cool cool

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
footage of officers on the perimeter of the park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJf77Czx-pI

just staying out of it, too far away to tell what was going on. if only they were invited, then they could do their loving jobs. god drat police are the biggest loving cowards

bring back old gbs has issued a correction as of 12:55 on Jun 21, 2019

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
"we were only on the perimeter because we weren't allowed to be in the middle of the parade"

wow it's almost like the violence took place on the perimeter of the event and not in the middle of the parade though!

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Rural crime is getting out of control

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

http://ottawavalleyinternet.ca/faq/

Inspires confidence.

Love how they didn't name this anonymous wholesaler.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Postess with the Mostest posted:

Rural crime is getting out of control

lmao, what the hell?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

But but but... citizens should unarmed!!!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Yes, they should be, and so should the police.

The police not doing their job isn't an argument for strapping up yankee style, it's an argument for making the police loving accountable.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
or find a PMC that isnt afraid to fight cops and hire them for security next year, ban the police from the park entirely as they have proven themselves 100% worthless

but you're not gonna hire nazis to fight nazis so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if only everyone involved had guns, then it could have escalated into a multiple homicide/mass shooting

- a very stable boy

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

bring back old gbs posted:

or find a PMC that isnt afraid to fight cops and hire them for security next year, ban the police from the park entirely as they have proven themselves 100% worthless

but you're not gonna hire nazis to fight nazis so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s a huge park. Hamilton Pride covers maybe a ninth of it, hence it being so absurd that the police didn’t know where the protestors would be (literally the same spot as the last two years.)

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
https://twitter.com/CBCToronto/status/1142101706353893379

Really looking forward to the PPC seizing power in the election after this one.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

funny song about politics posted:

We're never gonna have a PPC government. The trajectory of these things is that they build up a profile before being absorbed back into the mainstream party, bringing with them some number of supporters who had not previously been engaged. They 'win' by dragging the previous party further to the right.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

I love that word Refooooooormnaaaaaata

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Also what is the left-wing version of this party and how do I join it

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

flakeloaf posted:

Also what is the left-wing version of this party and how do I join it

https://twitter.com/compartycanada/status/1141860324410384384

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
I guess I'm more surprised that Renata Ford had any politics at all. The way it seemed during the crack scandal and Doug Ford's election, she was just a passive victim of the right wing craziness of the Ford brothers. But now she's joined the most right wing party in the country, so I guess she was on board with all that stuff the whole time.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

They seem cool

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I love and support both the PPC and the communist party

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

I guess I'm more surprised that Renata Ford had any politics at all. The way it seemed during the crack scandal and Doug Ford's election, she was just a passive victim of the right wing craziness of the Ford brothers. But now she's joined the most right wing party in the country, so I guess she was on board with all that stuff the whole time.

Or she ran out of money and decided to jump on the grift train

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

If pallister wins the mb election I will burn this province down before he sells it all.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

:bisonyes:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

How the gently caress is she behind the wheel of a car I thought they took her license.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Suplex Liberace posted:

If pallister wins the mb election I will burn this province down before he sells it all.

same

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Another Bill posted:

How the gently caress is she behind the wheel of a car I thought they took her license.

lmao. when the gently caress have drunk driving laws ever applied to a Ford?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

infernal machines posted:

lmao. when the gently caress have drunk driving laws ever applied to a Ford?

Why have any laws apply to them at all?

You can't prosecute Canada's first family.

They're practically royals.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lmao. when the gently caress have laws ever applied to a Ford?

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao. when the gently caress have laws ever applied

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Nevermind though, always trust your governance and police to protect you. :)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao. You loving gun loons

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ONLY TRUST YOUR SKS

POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

some powerful stable folks here in cspam, always implying their guns are to replace the loving cops

it's a fair point though, if gun restrictions actually worked none of you would have a PAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
cause its so super stable to want to imprison people over the possession of inanimate objects