Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I’m going to launch a sincere Twilight/New Moon game in a bit. This is 100% legitimate and will require a Toxx to respect the source material in order to sign up. MVPs will receive 10$ gift cards to a business/chain of their choice

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Google has a translator for basic English

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Google has a translator for basic English

if i win can i get double the prize money and a nintendo switch

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I could handle respecting the RiffTrax of the source material

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I will sign up as an observer.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Max posted:

I will sign up as an observer.

don’t Toxx on it.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'm capable of respecting the source material if I think about it as a module written for World of Darkness.

The climax/ending of the franchise as depicted in the movies is actually extremely good.

also fwiw, it's really weird how everything targeted at young girls is automatically trash but that's not my elephant to ride

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Consider: When she got enough money (and her attempt at a screenwriting career didn't pan out), Stephanie Meyer quietly retired and has, as far as anyone knows, basically just stayed in her lane for the last ten years. J.K. Rowling, on the other hand, is an outspoken TERF who will say literally anything on Twitter if it stirs up enough controversy to get people to keep paying attention to her.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

how come they dont make horny vampire books for boys is the real question

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

how come they dont make horny vampire books for boys is the real question

let me tell you about doujinshi

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

fool_of_sound posted:

let me tell you about doujinshi

no thanks

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I’m going to launch a sincere Twilight/New Moon game in a bit. This is 100% legitimate and will require a Toxx to respect the source material in order to sign up. MVPs will receive 10$ gift cards to a business/chain of their choice

I don't know the source material, but I would be willing to RP my favorite vampire very seriously.

I'll give you one, two, three, three days to think about it ah ah ah.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

I don't know the source material, but I would be willing to RP my favorite vampire very seriously.

lmao

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

PMush Perfect posted:

Consider: When she got enough money (and her attempt at a screenwriting career didn't pan out), Stephanie Meyer quietly retired and has, as far as anyone knows, basically just stayed in her lane for the last ten years. J.K. Rowling, on the other hand, is an outspoken TERF who will say literally anything on Twitter if it stirs up enough controversy to get people to keep paying attention to her.

I knew JKR was an incredible idiot who can't keep her mouth shut but when did she get terfy? not that I disbelieve you, this is just a new development for me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don’t go down this road or the JK Rowling Defender will Log On

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

CCKeane posted:

Count... Chocula?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Murmur Twin posted:

Count... Chocula?

Bitch please did he post about chocolate

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I read twilight in middle school and I can confirm they were okay books and I liked them.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Toalpaz posted:

I read twilight in middle school and I can confirm they were okay books and I liked them.

Based on the information provided, I can only conclude that you are a young girl

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Epsilon Plus posted:

I knew JKR was an incredible idiot who can't keep her mouth shut but when did she get terfy? not that I disbelieve you, this is just a new development for me
She's been got liking/favoriting some pretty blatantly transphobic tweets and articles. Full on "men in dresses" and "no fox belongs in a henhouse even if he identifies as a hen" level poo poo. Anything more concrete disappears the moment anyone notices it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I guess"outspoken" doesn't mean what it used to

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress you whoever it was

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

GulagDolls posted:

gently caress you whoever it was

lmfao

who would even be mad at you

Jen X fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jun 22, 2019

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

link to the full comic? @chaoslord

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Hello

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
What's up jammy

Finishing up flavor for Avengers game. Should be up later this week for sign ups

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Squiggly posted:

What's up jammy

Finishing up flavor for Avengers game. Should be up later this week for sign ups

Okay I'll play if you remind me

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Squiggly posted:

What's up jammy

heck yes I love The Adventures

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

That's Chip n Dale

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mafia... is a lot like an adventure.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Someone queue up a Rescue Rangers mafia after the Avengers Mafia

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Great mouse detective mafia?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
As if I couldn't just rename all the characters to different rodents

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I wish to play in said Avengers game. A real dearth of games lately!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Squiggly I would also like to play in your avengers game, and also hello hope you are doing well in life and other things.

Also hi Jammy!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Avengers mafia will be amazing 😈

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
but its based on such bad material???? (anime)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The manga was better