Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

NtotheTC posted:

what is "Peeps's" ?

Bepis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I rolled my eyes so far back I could see both my brain cells.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

"Do you have kids?"

"No, because all women are beneath me."

"You poor dear. Here, have a free sandwich. Maybe one day you will meet someone who deserves you."

*under my breath* "Of course that bitch thinks that there will ever be a woman good enough for me. Stupid oval office."

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Jurgan posted:

I’m just gonna say it, gently caress Ghostbusters (1984). A bunch of entitled white douchebags should not be storing toxic waste in Manhattan, and the EPA are not villains for saying that. Also Venkman tries to trick students into having sex with him (I’ll grant he didn’t screw the possessed Sigourney Weaver character, but that’s a low bar).

I too have listened to "The Villain Was Right"

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Jurgan posted:

I’m just gonna say it, gently caress Ghostbusters (1984). A bunch of entitled white douchebags should not be storing toxic waste in Manhattan, and the EPA are not villains for saying that. Also Venkman tries to trick students into having sex with him (I’ll grant he didn’t screw the possessed Sigourney Weaver character, but that’s a low bar).

He probably even DID have a dick actually

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Wow, it literally ends with the woman making him a sandwich

Lightning Sloth
Jun 19, 2004

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

grittyreboot posted:

I fell behind in this thread, so please let me know if this showed up yet: https://twitter.com/sixthformpoet/status/1137658720698228736?s=19

Literally on the previous page, dude.

Lightning Sloth
Jun 19, 2004

The_White_Crane posted:

Whoops, sorry. Didn't click through the twitter link. Here, have some different ones.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

The_White_Crane posted:

I still consider it new content imho. I refuse to click on multi-part tweets so I just read the headlines of each of his dumb stories.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

These are always the worst because of how infantilizing they are. The people being done a good deed in their fake rear end stories are always childlike morons who overreact to some incredibly minor gesture of goodwill. Feels insulting and as if though they find the focus of their fantasy to be a pitiable, pathetic creature like a chimp that isn't fully cognizant of their lot, which puts into question how they perceive the less fortunate in real life.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Jurgan posted:

I’m just gonna say it, gently caress Ghostbusters (1984). A bunch of entitled white douchebags should not be storing toxic waste in Manhattan, and the EPA are not villains for saying that.

Winston's not white and he's also humble as heck :colbert:

The "geeks rule" tag on Not Always Right is pretty much the worst. Most of it is so inane that your eyes glaze over trying to read it, but this one was my favorite:

Who the hell would think a 10-year-old biting them hard enough to leave marks is cute and funny. Do the people who make these things up actually interact with other humans ever?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Telemaze posted:

The "geeks rule" tag on Not Always Right is pretty much the worst. Most of it is so inane that your eyes glaze over trying to read it, but this one was my favorite:

Who the hell would think a 10-year-old biting them hard enough to leave marks is cute and funny. Do the people who make these things up actually interact with other humans ever?

Well they play Pokémon so...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’m just playing I’ve never played Pokémon but I recognize it’s a popular game and I’m glad people have fun playing it

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Telemaze posted:

Hope that Bulbasaur went to the doctors for some antibiotics because human bites are the #1 worst bites for getting mad infected, even if they don't appear to break the skin.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I still consider it new content imho. I refuse to click on multi-part tweets so I just read the headlines of each of his dumb stories.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Hope that Bulbasaur went to the doctors for some antibiotics because human bites are the #1 worst bites for getting mad infected, even if they don't appear to break the skin.

I saw someone with a foot rotting off two days ago because

1) some meth head bit him on the (extremely disgusting) foot and caused cellulitis

2) he was a non-compliant diabetic and didn’t have the circulation down there to fight any sort of infection

He would have lost that foot anyway, but eh. The guy waited until the infection was really putrid and I don’t know how he’s not already septic and getting delirious. Fair shot he still will go septic and maybe die based on what I’ve seen in the past

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/JMcCawberMEP/status/1141463560993853441?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

didnt need to click through to guess what party that dude represents

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

His next tweet:

https://twitter.com/JMcCawberMEP/status/1141732146585001984?s=19

Holy shiiiit

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's a parody account :ssh:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Kennel posted:

It's a parody account :ssh:

It's STDH on more than one level! :aaaaa:

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.
Speaking of made up Ukip stdh

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Doubtful Guest posted:

"Jim (fellow leaver)"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A child with that handwriting would definitely write that letter.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Imagine bragging about children being on board with your idea.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Does anyone actually do their contractions in exponent format like that? It looks so unnatural.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Does anyone actually do their contractions in exponent format like that? It looks so unnatural.

I did when I was around that age because it looked cool and I was desperate to express my uniqueness through my handwriting.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I did when I was around that age because it looked cool and I was desperate to express my uniqueness through my handwriting.

Were you also a xenophobic racist at ten?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

I'd'n't ever consider doing it that way.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Doubtful Guest posted:

Wish that was a parody account.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Skwirl posted:

I had my libertarian phase at 18-20. When I was ten I'm pretty sure I was still a dragon.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Skwirl posted:

Well, who wasn't? :shrug:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer posted:

Well, who wasn't? :shrug:

Uh, me, for one.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

finally, a chance to deliver my tight 3 on this specific tacky tattoo

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I, too, could not wait to describe future tattoo plans to my father, a baby boomer who watches FOX News and Christian apologetics on TV almost exclusively. I just couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he got his Father's Day present. He was eager to hear of my plans to have permanent ink put in my skin, a practice he despises so much he threatened to stop paying for college if I got one!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But... it is Russian propaganda.

Oh wait that wasn't the poo poo that didn't happen :doh: