Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Siljmonster posted:

lol if you cant climax from just thinking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
also jerking it at work is a pro move, steal that money boys

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

pookel posted:

Pretty sure black people don't magically become oblivious to racism just because they are centrists who love establishment Democrat candidates. But yeah, not the right thread.

People do become oblivious, or at least excusing, of the flaws of their preferred candidates

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Piss and poo poo and cum at work all day long

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
i shidded and farded and camed in my job

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I don't wanna work, I want to cum in this mug all day

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if youre stuck working a lovely office job and you cant get laid because you work too much just jerk off in the bathroom like a respectable businessman

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Is this how we create a cumshitter? :ohdear:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
You load sixteen cums and whaddya get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Meat beater don't you call me cause I can't bone
I owe my pole to the company store

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Siljmonster posted:

also jerking it at work is a pro move, steal that money boys

make sure to stare your boss down while you're doing it to establish dominance

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jerkin' it at work means you're not getting enough at home. Work less or bone more, just don't give your cum to the company.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Boss makes a dollar,
I make a dime.
gently caress you, I'm jerkin' it
on company time.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Ague Proof posted:

are we sure this "Race Realists" person meant evolution of position

i'm actually quite certain they didn't

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

there was an article in my local paper yesterday wherein the parents of Mr 0:1 KDR were quoted as rationalizing his attempt at a mass shooting as a suicide attempt, because he was "a good shot" yet failed to hit anybody

Gotta say "my son totally could have pwned every noob at that courthouse yet chose not to" is not the take I would have if my kid tried to go on a rampage

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
So what are the odds on the cops and nazis getting in a big gun fight in oregon that would own.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I hear some dudes just get off on the idea of their partner controlling their orgasms, and aren't necessarily sissies? Earn yourselves some BDSM knowledge ffs.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Only work deposits I make are paychecks :colbert:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Icon Of Sin posted:

Is this how we create a cumshitter? :ohdear:

i sprang forth fully formed from a large puddle in a gay men's bath house

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Terminal autist posted:

So what are the odds on the cops and nazis getting in a big gun fight in oregon that would own.

Well I can say with certainty that I-5 corridor Oregon threepers have publicly announced that they are going to be providing some indeterminant number of bodies as a security detail for the Republicans.

It would be pretty nice if Oregon State Police arranged to put a couple of then out of my misery but I will be surprised if this advances past dick-waving.

Admiral Ray posted:

Why so little love for this masterpiece?!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

Worked for Athena.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

cumshitter posted:

like the birth of Venus, but with santorum for seafoam

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

Professor X is and will always be a giant tool and it's always great when the comics remember this. Like when he had a big whiny manbaby meltdown when Jean Grey didn't wanna gently caress him

Wait what? Didn't he meet her like when she was 12?

Also, to defend Prof X - at least the movie version - he never used his mind control powers in any questionable ways. It's always been to either de-escalate a violent situation (stopping a riot), or done on bad guys who were about to harm someone (Sabretooth).

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Except when he casually remote controls a succession of people to talk to Raven as she walks through an airport, or paralyzes and teleoperates a huge crowd of people just to give someone a reproachful look

Admittedly these were cool movie set pieces but they were unethical and immoral as hell if you think about it for 2 seconds

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Except when he casually remote controls a succession of people to talk to Raven as she walks through an airport, or paralyzes and teleoperates a huge crowd of people just to give someone a reproachful look

Admittedly these were cool movie set pieces but they were unethical and immoral as hell if you think about it for 2 seconds

I should also point out I only saw the first two movies.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Flesh Forge posted:

Except when he casually remote controls a succession of people to talk to Raven as she walks through an airport

it’s an airport, what the gently caress else were they going to do?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

In first class he tried to prevent someone from killing a nazi with it. That's pretty unethical.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the final stage of liking x-men is realizing the brotherhood is right

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

pookel posted:

some of us read at work, have pity on us

quick, check your heterosexual male coworkers for tell-tale signs of discomfort in the crotch area. they could be wearing a chastity cage at work to curb their compulsive masturbation

Admiral Ray posted:

4/5 (should be "unload sixteen cums")

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dr. Killjoy posted:

it’s an airport, what the gently caress else were they going to do?

Would anyone even notice if someone or something took over their mind in an airport? Like would you notice any time-loss or any changes that would be obvious in any other setting?

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MizPiz posted:

Would anyone even notice if someone or something took over their mind in an airport? Like would you notice any time-loss or any changes that would be obvious in any other setting?

You may be inexplicably less angry at the air carrier gate personnel. But that is a stretch even for a cape movie.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Admiral Ray posted:

Lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*gives that dumb Dennis Leary speech about jacking it in public from Demolition Man*

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

I spend 100% of my time in airports violently disassociating and viscerally reliving snippets of past airport visits where I have to make decisions about which terminal and gate to go to, and how to arrive well in advance, at unpredictable times.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fun fact: in the comics I believe every single one of the x-men has turned evil and tried to kill the entire planet at some point

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Yinlock posted:

fun fact: in the comics I believe every single one of the x-men has turned evil and tried to kill the entire planet at some point

Even Doop?

Dec 26, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this comes right before this group was planning to crash the knoxville pride parade on saturday

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1142106007545503744

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

LonsomeSon posted:

I spend 100% of my time in airports violently disassociating and viscerally reliving snippets of past airport visits where I have to make decisions about which terminal and gate to go to, and how to arrive well in advance, at unpredictable times.

currently in an airport enjoying the bit of numbness that comes with ativan. Huzzah