Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You really have to see it in action, in person no less. The first level of the game dude. No way. You can't call this game ugly until you spent 40 dollars on it and seen it up close. You have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nerd just put out his first impressions of Bloodstained, he sounds pretty positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klUaSplIquI&t=84s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

spb posted:

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The Nerd just put out his first impressions of Bloodstained, he sounds pretty positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klUaSplIquI&t=84s

always trust a man who shills for chinese mobile games and vpns is what i always say

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

epic nerd guy: the whip is a poo poo and the sword is an rear end! diarrhea dogballs, flush this piss down the shitter!
mike matei: [scowling while laboring over a stick figure guy saying the n-word in Art Academy WiiU in absolute silence]
me: haha! they still got it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

It looks like poop falling out of a volcano that's filled with poop, and raining from the sky due to an epic explosion.

The real stain is in IGA's draws from making GBS threads out this turd.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

elf help book posted:

the shovel knight ones are all in one level and are all pixel art that mostly fits in and theres a single guy who used his dragon fursona instead of a human pic and i respect him

That's cool cause it's like the pole-dancing centaur in the Avatar's living room in Ultima 6.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

The real stain is in IGA's draws from making GBS threads out this turd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got myself stuck. This game can go to hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

epic nerd guy: the whip is a poo poo and the sword is an rear end! diarrhea dogballs, flush this piss down the shitter!
mike matei: [scowling while laboring over a stick figure guy saying the n-word in Art Academy WiiU in absolute silence]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spb posted:

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Enough. Draw steel.

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Enough. Draw steel.

lol
[scope crosshairs drifting up towards the zeldathon sticky]
Mother fucker!! This ends here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol
[scope crosshairs drifting up towards the zeldathon sticky]
Mother fucker!! This ends here.

Pray we never meet in real life.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

me: Hey whatsup twitch! Whatsup Periscope chat! HolePisser comin at ya live from the Imp meetup at the Mana Bar, and the party’s only—
wormskull:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

me: Hey whatsup twitch! Whatsup Periscope chat! HolePisser comin at ya live from the Imp meetup at the Mana Bar, and the party’s only—
wormskull:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

wormskull:

This.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

wormskull:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it true these costed 1500 dollars.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats the actual game like to play. please tell me w ith as little irony as possible any1

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Is it true these costed 1500 dollars.

i mean portait aside that looks alright .. its not aaa poo poo but its not too bad

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I think the art style looks like absolute rear end but I will play it eventually. I can stomach bad art if the gameplay is good, I platinumed salt and sanctuary or whatever and that art style is a big turd from my butt

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

whats the actual game like to play. please tell me w ith as little irony as possible any1

It's more like SotN than any of the others, just a big castle filled with weird items and equipment. Though unlike SotN most of the weird stuff you find can be useful for most of the game. It plays just like other Castlevania games with a few twists like basic abilities that you can aim with the right stick. It being in 3D makes what the enemies are doing a little less clear sometimes, especially if you're using a weapon that has flashy elemental effects on it. Though there are some cool game mechanics that take advantage of it being in 3D.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think it looks fine when youre actually playing it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

It's more like SotN than any of the others, just a big castle filled with weird items and equipment. Though unlike SotN most of the weird stuff you find can be useful for most of the game. It plays just like other Castlevania games with a few twists like basic abilities that you can aim with the right stick. It being in 3D makes what the enemies are doing a little less clear sometimes, especially if you're using a weapon that has flashy elemental effects on it. Though there are some cool game mechanics that take advantage of it being in 3D.

ty .. thats all i need, i trust u on gameplay mechanics etc. gonna buy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's full of pervert poo poo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
look instead of having to get real close to a crt tv to see sopithia's feet in soulcalibur dreamcast i can just zoom in on bloodgal's feet that aren't quite as well modelled or textured as a dc game i on't see why people are soup in arms about it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

look instead of having to get real close to a crt tv to see sopithia's feet in soulcalibur dreamcast i can just zoom in on bloodgal's feet that aren't quite as well modelled or textured as a dc game i on't see why people are soup in arms about it
Also they pulsate erotically.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It's full of pervert poo poo.

its fine .. im not really a pervert so i dont care if its there or not as long as its not like some super shady poo poo. i wasnt expecting much from the gfx to begin with

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i think its worth mentioning, although the game is very ugly, the music is also very bad.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
how can the music be bad. they had michiru yamane right ? could they only afford 1 song

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

how can the music be bad. they had michiru yamane right ? could they only afford 1 song

i think its only the first song and it still sounds like a weird knockoff. everything else is just background noise, its really bad lol