Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gave this chunk of rear end the 100% map/powers/enemies test and it ate the fail donkeys steaming diarrhea stream after just 82 hours of gameplay. It would literally be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff posted:

i think its only the first song and it still sounds like a weird knockoff. everything else is just background noise, its really bad lol

I disagree, it's like half good fast paced stuff and half uninteresting. not really a cohesive soundtrack

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gave this chunk of rear end the 100% map/powers/enemies test and it ate the fail donkeys steaming diarrhea stream after just 82 hours of gameplay. It would literally be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

lol .. will probbaly play this tomorrow. i used to only play 1 game at a time (persona q2) but im able tp multitask these days

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some pervert poo poo I seen without even trying to find it: Holding up makes Miriam do a series of pinup poses, you can sit at a piano and play it and a naked fairy will sing on top of it, pigtails, squeaky shoes as a weapon that look like a little girl's sneakers, a face mask that makes Miriam sound like a little girl, a room with a portrait in it that is staring at Miriam and you can sit down in front of the portrait, full blown upskirt in several animations such as going into a portal or saving your game, all manner of cat ear type cosmetic items, an item that zooms in on Miriam's rear end,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enough! I already backed it!! I can't preorder it twice!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Some pervert poo poo I seen without even trying to find it: Holding up makes Miriam do a series of pinup poses, you can sit at a piano and play it and a naked fairy will sing on top of it, pigtails, squeaky shoes as a weapon that look like a little girl's sneakers, a face mask that makes Miriam sound like a little girl, a room with a portrait in it that is staring at Miriam and you can sit down in front of the portrait, full blown upskirt in several animations such as going into a portal or saving your game, all manner of cat ear type cosmetic items, an item that zooms in on Miriam's rear end,

[sixta voice]Jesus it do I have to tell you not to desecrate your game with perversions!?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

weird.. still .. if you dont like it, dont jack off to it, thats what i always say.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

weird.. still .. if you dont like it, dont jack off to it, thats what i always say.

sometimes your hand is forced, its just the way things are

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the only stuff that botheres me is like etrian odyssey girl portraits since they were clearly drawn by an active and dangerous sex criminal .. so i have to play all male parties in those games

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

An item that zooms in on Miriam’s rear end

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fuckin poo poo is so bad lmfao. I'mma wrap it up real quick then go back to find all the hidden rooms and items before starting ng+ of this turd. Can't wait to uninstall this potent cum and blood milkshake so I simply continue laughing at the dumbasses playing it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i bought this .. i hope its good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuckin poo poo is so bad lmfao. I'mma wrap it up real quick then go back to find all the hidden rooms and items before starting ng+ of this turd. Can't wait to uninstall this potent cum and blood milkshake so I simply continue laughing at the dumbasses playing it.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Note: That's meant to be a gif of Bob, not me shooting bob.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i like this game a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im not a metroid pro but i was ok at ecclesia .. so i will try to explain why its good if it is for ppl who are on the fence. onec i play it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

elf help book posted:

i like this game a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
consider that an announcement that a post is going to take plplace in the near future .. i cant promise a deadline .. but keep an eye out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s good because if you want to play a game like Zaria of Sorrow then it’s like that. It’s just incredibly ugly.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent seen any of that, im sure as a full blown pc gamer hes modded half of that in along with various senran kagura characters and nazi uniforms

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Aria more than SOTN and therefore I like this more than SOTN truth be told.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i havent seen any of that, im sure as a full blown pc gamer hes modded half of that in along with various senran kagura characters and nazi uniforms

Hold up on your dpad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats a jojos pose, the stone mask is also from jojos

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

thats a jojos pose, the stone mask is also from jojos

Need I say more?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Need I say more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The feet loving pulsate erotically and you're trying to act like you don't notice any of this poo poo? This is a new low even for you, the guy whose known for liking gross anime pervert poo poo.