Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

DoctorWhat posted:

do you live in the continental us because i think i still have one and i'll just mail it to you.

PM sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
LoL, Greenlight is a Amazone Primer members only exclusive. There's a lot of rage errupting despite numerous comments and replies mentioning that you can get a Prime free trial and get the figure.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rhyno posted:

LoL, Greenlight is a Amazone Primer members only exclusive. There's a lot of rage errupting despite numerous comments and replies mentioning that you can get a Prime free trial and get the figure.

But that is extra effort!!!!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Isn't that the mold everyone hates anyway?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Isn't that the mold everyone hates anyway?

I dunno, TF fans just need to be outraged over something.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Rhyno posted:

I dunno, TF fans just need to be outraged over something.

I am extremely outraged that this toy I want will be very easy to purchase at a what should be a reasonable price!!!!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strangehamster posted:

I am extremely outraged that this toy I want will be very easy to purchase at a what should be a reasonable price!!!!

OUTRAGEOUS

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Rhyno posted:

OUTRAGEOUS

More like Amazblows

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strangehamster posted:

More like Amazblows

LoL EVILBAY AMIRITE

I worked mega OT this last week, currently on day 15 of a 19 day stretch. I think I'm gonna treat myself a bit, buy a MPish bot for the display. Ay of you guys own the Final Victory bots? Warpath, Brawn and Huffer? They look pretty good but the TFW thread is pretty firmly divided.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Is there a source for this?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you go to the product listing it clearly states "exclusive for Prime members." Are you in any of the FB groups? Several posts about it today.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

If you go to the product listing it clearly states "exclusive for Prime members." Are you in any of the FB groups? Several posts about it today.

Can you link it? I can’t find it in a search.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Nope. Any good ones to recommend?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Rhyno posted:

The product page is gone but if you use this link to add it to your wishlist you can then preorder it directly from your wishlist without having to go to the (non-existent) product page.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Does this one combine or no?

Tempted to buy just for the little effect deal... If it forms an arm or leg then I'm definitely in.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TheDK posted:

Tempted to buy just for the little effect deal... If it forms an arm or leg then I'm definitely in.

It does, it also comes with a PotP combiner hand thing

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

It does, it also comes with a PotP combiner hand thing

And a kitty!

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

TheDK posted:

Yes, it's part of the ongoing effort to finish the all-girls Elita One combiner, which used to be called Elita Infin1te but is now called Orthia. The team is Elita One, Moonracer, Novastar, Greenlight, and an unknown fifth member that has been strongly hinted to be Lancer.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Ah sweet, I have pre-ordered!

Also Brunt looks really good. I may try to army build him.

Also also gently caress why does Emgo speak the way he does? I can't get more than a minute or two into his reviews because he just speaks so dumbly, what the hell. /rant

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

TheDK posted:

Also also gently caress why does Emgo speak the way he does? I can't get more than a minute or two into his reviews because he just speaks so dumbly, what the hell. /rant

Clearly you have never encountered the Common American Nerd Who Giggles And Speaks In A Vague Attempt At A Fake British Accent In A Too-Loud Singsongy Voice In Lieu Of Having An Actual Personality in the wild. They congregate in large numbers at comic conventions and Star Wars premieres, and can be identified easily by their belief that everyone in earshot wants to hear them re-enact Monty Python and the Holy Grail as a one-man show.

Emgo has some of the most detailed transformation explanations of any reviewer, which I greatly appreciate, but holy poo poo he is like nails on a chalkboard gained sentience and a YouTube account.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I feel like Emgo would be a cool dude to hang out with in person, his reviews years ago were more laid back. Nowadays it's THE VOICE and all his personal loving memetic poo poo. I was discussing with Xenomrph recently how it's just a loving checklist and it is awful. But reviewing in general seems lovely, look at the average views for Peaugh over a month. It's like 4k average or something. So they're probably making no money and poo poo just gets more and more expensive.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My wife is a wonderful person who enjoys and encourages most of my nerdiness and tolerates the rest with aplomb, but if I’m watching an emgo video with the volume loud she gives me seriously evil looks.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Spiderdrake posted:

I feel like Emgo would be a cool dude to hang out with in person, his reviews years ago were more laid back. Nowadays it's THE VOICE and all his personal loving memetic poo poo. I was discussing with Xenomrph recently how it's just a loving checklist and it is awful.

Yeah, it's a thing that people tend to double down on whatever thing makes them even vaguely unique. We think it sucks and is completely unnecessary, but to the average youtube viewer that poo poo is ambrosia and they can't get enough of it.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Looks like Greenlight is already up to order.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Technowolf posted:

Looks like Greenlight is already up to order.

Shows up as a Prime Day launch item, so I'll activate the free trial just before then.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Mine says it shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow :O

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Shows up as a Prime Day launch item, so I'll activate the free trial just before then.

What if they sell through before then? Mine is set to be delivered tomorrow. You might wanna grab it now just in case.

Edit: I had a store credit with TF Direct from like, 2017 that I'd forgotten about so that Final Victory 3 pack came to $54 shipped. Good enough placeholders for secondary characters.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 25, 2019

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
How is that mold? I love her obnoxious green but it's like..I just can't get behind that alt mode. Especially since I can't cram a Titan Master inside.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Good Listener posted:

How is that mold? I love her obnoxious green but it's like..I just can't get behind that alt mode. Especially since I can't cram a Titan Master inside.

I actually don't know if it's the combiner version or the Siege version.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
It's the Combiner version and the mold stinks.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Is the difference the combiner version can become a limb and the siege one can't?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Good Listener posted:

Is the difference the combiner version can become a limb and the siege one can't?

Yeah they remolded it for some reason. Now I remember, this gives enough limbs for the Alita 1 combiner.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Yeah they remolded it for some reason. Now I remember, this gives enough limbs for the Alita 1 combiner.

We’re still shy one.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

We’re still shy one.

Oh I use Jazz and forgot about it. Are we getting a fourth?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

Oh I use Jazz and forgot about it. Are we getting a fourth?

Lol at MAGA Jazz just showing up uninvited to the all woman combiner

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phy posted:

Lol at MAGA Jazz just showing up uninvited to the all woman combiner

I have Richochet and Red Swoop now, I should sub them in. I almost have enough limbs for all my torso bots. I think Inferno is the only odd man out at this point.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
It's a very sleek and good combiner limb but a not so great robot and a terrible alt mode. I'm basically in for the full fembiner. (I had victorion but sold it, I think to someone in here!)

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Chromia isn't a remold, she's an all new mold that recycles the transformation engineering from the PoTP Moonracer mold. Her upper legs re-use the sculpt but apparently that's just them recycling the same parts in her CAD model, not that they share sprues.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Nodosaur posted:

Chromia isn't a remold, she's an all new mold that recycles the transformation engineering from the PoTP Moonracer mold. Her upper legs re-use the sculpt but apparently that's just them recycling the same parts in her CAD model, not that they share sprues.

Under this definition what would qualify as a remold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Under this definition what would qualify as a remold?

Pro tip: Do not engage razorsaur in remold discussion.