Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pizza has bones, construct a pizza skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Singing to my pizza too impress a fully sexual snail with human tittie's

Goons Are Gifts

OK so where's that secret byob party??

Goons Are Gifts

A fortune cookie told me my best friends would throw a big rear end party soon and that I shouldn't drink too much there, so when's it??

Twenty Four

redm posted:

when we return: butts inside of other butts

or maybe the double butt. three cheeks, two cracks. think about it.

Stoner Sloth

BrownianMotion posted:

i did in fact think pizza, but did not purchase it

also think list should contain bones, where if you can find/collect enough bones you can make a skeleton friend

in that case add shovel (1) and map of local cemetery to list

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

A fortune cookie told me my best friends would throw a big rear end party soon and that I shouldn't drink too much there, so when's it??

I wish my fortune cookies were as cool and specific as yours. They are always like "try hard and you will succeed" or "it is noble to forgive" or some generic thing. I mean its not bad advice in general, but its way more fun to have something super specific that really makes you think that somehow the fortune really means something just for you!

Also the answer is the party is here in byob, and I would advise you drink to your hearts content! Or don't, but if I were in Germany, yeah, we would drink!

Goons Are Gifts

It's completely exaggerated that we would drink that much. Our office only features 9 different kinds of beer and only one portable and super small and handy barrel of each right now and drinking during work hours is actively and highly not entirely recommended.

Goons Are Gifts

Lord Malone, King of the butt jokes and the first posts, breaker of coupons and deals and mother of the goldmine, it hungers and here's some ideas:

-helping my uncle jerk off a horse
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887580&pagenumber=1&perpage=40
-power moves when riding in uber
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3891848&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

And, of course, the grand
-BYOBot
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3889111&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Not sure if we want to do that one yet, it's still on page 1 and still hilarious, but it certainly has a place reserved in its belly.

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

It's completely exaggerated that we would drink that much. Our office only features 9 different kinds of beer and only one portable and super small and handy barrel of each right now and drinking during work hours is actively and highly not entirely recommended.

Hmm, Germany, not sure if true or joke...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I found out in my travels to Germany that the reason why they drink so much beer is that A)in the Middle Ages, Monks made beer and the process involves boiling it which kills the bad stuff who also noticed that B) the people were dying off like crazy because the wells were getting contaminated and so the Church decreed that C) all Germans should only drink beer because if you do, you won't die.

They're not wrong...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Oh no, I wanted to post more :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

time for byobot 2.0

Goons Are Gifts

Oh sorry, I just wanted to make sure it's mentioned, since page 1 and we still had posts earlier but also give that many posts from that thread spreaders to various threads already, it's not only in the goldmine but beyond the goldmine!!

Also 2.0 will be even better

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

I found out in my travels to Germany that the reason why they drink so much beer is that A)in the Middle Ages, Monks made beer and the process involves boiling it which kills the bad stuff who also noticed that B) the people were dying off like crazy because the wells were getting contaminated and so the Church decreed that C) all Germans should only drink beer because if you do, you won't die.

They're not wrong...

Nowadays there are major and partly foreign corporations behind most breweries, but the people who work there still value a lot their own history. The older ones always carry a seal of their foundation in their logo, usually in the 18th and 19th century with some exceptions from the middle ages that survived to this day, and the traditional way to produce it also hasn't changed, except for health regulations and modern machinery of course. There also is a German term of Reinheitsgebot, the purity law, which defines how beer is supposed to be made and those beers who follow it get a seal on their products.
It is largely an ad term now but the historic source is from 1516, where in Bavaria a duce made roughly half of their state constitution about how exactly beer is supposed to be made.

The history of beer is big here and the modern variation in how we handle it are also sometimes hilarious. Just a few weeks ago there was an ad campaign by the northern German beer Astra, straight out of Hamburg, first made in 1897, and the ads were billboards featuring several girls showing their naked asses while having three crates of Astra in the background. The text below said in all caps "Because gently caress you."

That's tradition.

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jun 24, 2019

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

Nowadays there are major and partly foreign corporations behind most breweries, but the people who work there still value a lot their own history. The older ones always carry a seal of their foundation in their logo, usually in the 18th and 19th century with some exceptions from the middle ages that survived to this day, and the traditional way to produce it also hasn't changed, except for health regulations and modern machinery of course. There also is a German term of Reinheitsgebot, the purity law, which defines how beer is supposed to be made and those beers who follow it get a seal on their products.
It is largely an ad term now but the historic source is from 1516, where in Bavaria a duce made roughly half of their state constitution about how exactly beer is supposed to be made.

The history of beer is big here and the modern variation in how we handle it are also sometimes hilarious. Just a few weeks ago there was an ad campaign by the northern German beer Astra, straight out of Hamburg, first made in 1897, and the ads were billboards featuring several girls showing their naked asses while having three crates of Astra in the background. The text below said in all caps "Because gently caress you."

That's tradition.

An archive of Astra advertising posters from 2003 to 2016 is available on their website: https://www.astra-bier.de/de/astra/werbung.html
:beerpal:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There's Astra in my fridge and it's kind of funny now

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
BYOB Prison

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

That's tradition.

I actually knew a thing or two about this - South Australia early on had many German immigrants, including some skilled brewmaster types come on over here and start up some of the first settlements up in the Adelaide Hills. This lead to a tradition of good, German style beers here that were based on good ingredients and similar purity law type standards.

Still a lot of German named areas there (eg Hahndorf) and a decent chunk of the population with German ancestry.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Farecoal

There he go
hey remember when there was a critically acclaimed movie about the founding of facebook?? lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

More like Fuckerberg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pizza in Malmo at 7 Eleven is very nice

bird.

is kebab pizza what i think it is? if so very approve

Goons Are Gifts

Kebab pizza is like eating god's butt. A bit weird, but loving yes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I didn't know god was into eating rear end but I approve

City of Glompton

i'm eating a homemade taco pizza it's really good, almost good enough to make me forget the discomfort of superglue fingers (i don't know how lids work)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Farecoal

There he go

Skylark

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
i clicked an ad because it said big daddy dong so i couldn't not click on it and it took me to BYOB

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hi skylark welcome to yob

got any favortie hobbies, pets, crimes?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi Skylark hello welcome chat

I hope you're having a good day, your posts are very good

Goons Are Gifts

That's exactly how that ad is supposed to work!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo you and byob. I'm naked posting right now because any layer of matter between the air and my skin is too warm.

Even the air, actually, I need a vacuum.

Goons Are Gifts

:coffeepal:
Please like, subscribe and comment on more naked truths

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Goons Are Great posted:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo you and byob. I'm naked posting right now because any layer of matter between the air and my skin is too warm.
I'm always naked, at a small enough distance from my body. :colbert:

Stoner Sloth

roomforthetuna posted:

I'm always naked, at a small enough distance from my body. :colbert:

True but everyone is naked when examined closely enough, turns out that at the quantum scale the whole universe is just chock full of butts and wieners. :drugnerd:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

True but everyone is naked when examined closely enough, turns out that at the quantum scale the whole universe is just chock full of butts and wieners. :drugnerd:

At the center of our very own Milky Way galaxy is a cosmic goatse waiting to be exposed

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

At the center of our very own Milky Way galaxy is a cosmic goatse waiting to be exposed

Just straight up butt holes all the way down.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Splatmaster posted:

Makes sense. They say 85% of the universe is dark matter, after all.

Goons Are Gifts

Not to mention hawking radiation emitting from the holes

vanisher

Skylark posted:

i clicked an ad because it said big daddy dong so i couldn't not click on it and it took me to BYOB

Hey welcome Skylark!

See friends, target marketing works.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Since I already spend like my credit card on byob ads the past few months I wanted to reduce my contribution to one ad, but given the success of the dongarium one I might get that one plus the usual new one instead.

Those ads should be on perma rotation, they're too good to not be used.