Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Somfin posted:

And then he didn't know that the moon was formed by a meteor

Spirals of ignorance that could be easily avoided by doing even the most minimal elementary school research

If he gets an education, the Jews win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Somfin posted:

And then he didn't know that the moon was formed by a meteor

Spirals of ignorance that could be easily avoided by doing even the most minimal elementary school research

That's not exactly settled science and if the impact hypothesis is true, I'd probably not define a Mars-sized object as a meteor.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

I opened the article to see exactly what the plan was.

Literally just moving to better areas.

You didn't even have to, the implication is visible in the summary that it "may have a new home."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I can think of 32 million reasons Ol Billy here shouldn't be making commentary about women being exploited by men.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Frog Act posted:

The last guys fake befuddlement over chronology and the continuity of “real” Nazis is pretty funny given that he acknowledged the “neo” qualifier in his first sentence lmao

Can't post this enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkPwxcIji0

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

From the single ‘review’ on Barnes and Noble (that totally wasn’t him u guise) it looks like it’s Disney fanfiction dressed up as a YA fantasy dystopia. 2.99$ for the e-copy, but I wouldn’t buy it even to mock it.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

GreenMetalSun posted:

From the single ‘review’ on Barnes and Noble (that totally wasn’t him u guise) it looks like it’s Disney fanfiction dressed up as a YA fantasy dystopia. 2.99$ for the e-copy, but I wouldn’t buy it even to mock it.

book description posted:

In the land of Craih, the young royals known as Jasher, Philip, Talia, Connor, Rapunzel, James, and Belle were living peaceful lives until Emperor Midas and the evil Grand Mage Fabius Thorne attacked their lands with their dark army.

The teenaged, but mature Jasher is put into a frozen sleep while the others are scattered for their protection.

Ten years later, Jasher awakens with a mystical blue sword and unites the other six.

Along the way, the royals encounter friends, foes, and unexpected allies as they journey to take back to their homeland.

:raise:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

zoux posted:

That's not exactly settled science and if the impact hypothesis is true, I'd probably not define a Mars-sized object as a meteor.

I want it to be true because it is by far the coolest origin story for the moon

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

His alternative is "Goddidit" so the fact that there is a hypothesis is something he should know.

And let's not get into the planet debate here in the IOSM thread some of us are still upset about Pluto

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

GreenMetalSun posted:

You could mention it to that one podcast that roasts bad books, but that would be giving him more attention than he deserves. (Is it "I Don't Even Own A Television"?)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Somfin posted:

His alternative is "Goddidit" so the fact that there is a hypothesis is something he should know.

And let's not get into the planet debate here in the IOSM thread some of us are still upset about Pluto

That dwarf was writing checks its planetary body couldn't cash

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Imagine, if you will, a world in which Google embraces capitalism (public page so gently caress this guy)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

He is a Republican.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Somfin posted:

Why would Pluto be involved in a debate about planets :twisted:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Cleretic posted:

I love that rule that, if a headline is posed as a closed question, the answer is always 'no'.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Gamers are the worst:

https://twitter.com/itsgonabegreat/status/1143031592622927872?s=21
https://twitter.com/misterantibully/status/1143001123915292672?s=21
https://twitter.com/thelordkhon/status/1142924430273929217?s=21
https://twitter.com/usslibertysrvvr/status/1139709258050801665?s=21
https://twitter.com/martkingichigo/status/1142830972104298498?s=21
https://twitter.com/tc_capitalist/status/1143236547761905670?s=21
https://twitter.com/mdude33/status/1142844764766855175?s=21
https://twitter.com/farside_sc/status/1142859436056285186?s=21
https://twitter.com/in_lahti/status/1143244716567384067?s=21

TinTower has a new favorite as of 01:38 on Jun 25, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I know I'll regret this but what's a dilation station

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Do I want to know what a dilation station is...

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

you have selected "dilation station introduction". Odds of successful voice recognition: good enough. Conformation unneeded. Activating Device. Please prepare your body for Dilationation. Lube is rendered.

Thank you for using the T-man AI system, please enjoy and/or survive your choices.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

There was a fake screenshot going around the #SGDQ hashtag last year saying that GDQ we’re providing “dilation stations” for post-op trans women.

Because SJWs, I guess.

I bet they’re still going on about protomagicalgirl even though I don’t even think she’s at SGDQ this year.

(Which is probably for the best, because the whole #pluralgang thing with her would probably cause the shitheads to make jokes about autism on top of the already existing transphobic jokes)

TinTower has a new favorite as of 01:43 on Jun 25, 2019

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Why the gently caress is there a “known as?” Aren’t those their names? Just use a loving colon.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

wish someone would speedrun over all these gamers with a truck

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

kirbysuperstar posted:

They can Pokemom Go to hell

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

kirbysuperstar posted:

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

TinTower posted:

(Which is probably for the best, because the whole #pluralgang thing with her would probably cause the shitheads to make jokes about autism on top of the already existing transphobic jokes)

What's "the whole #pluralgang thing"?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I had to google "trans dilation" since I figured it had to mean something else since that """""joke""""" makes zero sense, but sure enough that was it. :cripes: I forget how good the right is at comedy, and how nervous it makes me as a leftie.

With that said I did discover that "Neo-Vagina" is a real medical term and not just a kickass nickname, so that greatly improved my day.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

oh, hey, summer games done quick is happening, and still run by nice people :)

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Danaru posted:

I had to google "trans dilation" since I figured it had to mean something else since that """""joke""""" makes zero sense, but sure enough that was it. :cripes: I forget how good the right is at comedy, and how nervous it makes me as a leftie.

With that said I did discover that "Neo-Vagina" is a real medical term and not just a kickass nickname, so that greatly improved my day.

Neo Vagina Evangelion.

PurpleXVI posted:

From what I remember, PMG went on hbomb’s stream back in January and talked about dissociative identity disorder, and accidentally started a hashtag because of it.

It’s one of the things that kept going around on my twitter home page for weeks after the stream because like 30% of my feed is trans women.

(About half of that was complaining about Glass.)

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

PurpleXVI posted:

PMG has dissociative personalities, and plural gang is the tag for other people with dissociative disorders.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/pedanticromantc/status/1143181562994778112?s=21

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

GreenMetalSun posted:

Is there a physical copy? Because I'm pretty sure I could read it in an afternoon at the B&N so even my library-supporting tax dollars don't touch it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Danaru posted:

The year? 2053
The city? Neo-Vagina

Godzilla attacks.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Any time something homophobic happens it's really actually a false flag to make disgusting dirty filthy stupid gay people think anyone would express dislike for them, which as we all know, is patently absurd."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TinTower posted:

Neo Vagina Evangelion.

That's my band name.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Didja hear? The Matrix goddess Neo got a neo last month. :haw:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Was that why Neo was called Neo?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Moktaro posted:

You could mention it to that one podcast that roasts bad books, but that would be giving him more attention than he deserves. (Is it "I Don't Even Own A Television"?)

Yes.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Have you considered looking at men?

:confused: