Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

IIRC Erdogan didn't want to contest the election and was pressured to do it by his far right political allies. It's cool how in this year alone, cutting deals with right wing psychos has hosed up the political programs in Israel, the UK, and Turkey.

It's weird how consistently people trick themselves into thinking that far-right types give a single flying gently caress about anyone more moderate than them. There're always a bunch of idiot self-proclaimed moderates happy to work with them who, without exception, always get hosed over later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Herstory Begins Now posted:

It's weird how consistently people trick themselves into thinking that far-right types give a single flying gently caress about anyone more moderate than them. There're always a bunch of idiot self-proclaimed moderates happy to work with them who, without exception, always get hosed over later

None of these cases are moderates cooperating with the far-right though. It's always right wing parties who need a coalition just to have a government, and the far-right parties are albatrosses around their necks.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

None of these cases are moderates cooperating with the far-right though. It's always right wing parties who need a coalition just to have a government, and the far-right parties are albatrosses around their necks.

See: DUP and Tories

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/1143200922463547393

POMPEO: War in Yemen is not an isolated war and the aggressor is known

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1143103223055704065

British Prime Minister Teresa may: Houthi attack on Abha airport is cowardly and reckless

:ironicat:

starving people is brave and good

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

i mean moderates in the eyes of the far-right, which they historically have basically as much contempt for as they do for leftists

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
why would you post arabic tweets followed by a translation of a translation of pompeo's remarks as summarized by a saudi tv channel

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

why would you post arabic tweets followed by a translation of a translation of pompeo's remarks as summarized by a saudi tv channel

that's just how i roll

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
It’s 2019 just go to Quran class for 5 years until you can read and write in Arabic but can’t actually understand anything being said still

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Or marry a Hafiz.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nICgdE_5Z84

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1143426734651564033

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

will trump just ignore it or will it eat away at him until he starts bombing?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mods ban president rouhani

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

I hope no Iranians die over Rouhani's heated gaming moment :ohdear:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

not a good look

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Matt Taibbi: Next Contestant, Iran: Meet America’s Permanent War Formula

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

President Rouhani go on cumtown

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i didn't know Rouhani is a doctor

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
President Hard-R-ouhani

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

President Hard-R-ouhani

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

gradenko_2000 posted:

President Hard-R-ouhani

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rouhani is gonna get a week probation from D&D mods if this keeps up!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mike Pompeo walks up to the Secretary of State press room podium. Behind him stands John Bolton, in his hands a folder clearly labeled "Rouhani #cancelled. 70,000 troops kuwait"

"First off, everyone, trigger warning for ableist language..." begins Secretary Pompeo. "The Iranian regime has launched a vicious and unprovoked microaggression against America. This disgusting attack against the mental faculties of our President, and the wider mentally challenged and disabled community, cannot and will not be tolerated by the civilized world. To refer to any person with the..." Pompeo coughs and wipes a tear from his eye before continuing; "... r-slur leaves us no choice. Regime change in Iran is the only option left to ensure that ableist language has no place left to fester... Mr Bolton?"

John Bolton steps up to the podium. "I have received assurances from Reza Pahlavi that, should he be restored to his father's throne, ableist language will have no place in Iran. Also of course there will be prompt privatization of all Iranian oil fields. Any questions?"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Mike Pompeo walks up to the Secretary of State press room podium. Behind him stands John Bolton, in his hands a folder clearly labeled "Rouhani #cancelled. 70,000 troops kuwait"

"First off, everyone, trigger warning for ableist language..." begins Secretary Pompeo. "The Iranian regime has launched a vicious and unprovoked microaggression against America. This disgusting attack against the mental faculties of our President, and the wider mentally challenged and disabled community, cannot and will not be tolerated by the civilized world. To refer to any person with the..." Pompeo coughs and wipes a tear from his eye before continuing; "... r-slur leaves us no choice. Regime change in Iran is the only option left to ensure that ableist language has no place left to fester... Mr Bolton?"

John Bolton steps up to the podium. "I have received assurances from Reza Pahlavi that, should he be restored to his father's throne, ableist language will have no place in Iran. Also of course there will be prompt privatization of all Iranian oil fields. Any questions?"

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
can't believe Iran has called the president a CSPAM mod

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

SLAY THEM, KING

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:qq: IEDs!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
us military loves crying about how owned they got by iranian ieds it's amazing they're the biggest babies in the world. "buh buh buh but that's against the rules you can't do that!!!"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

When NPR Is More Dangerous than Fox News

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

todays farsi lesson: im guessing he probably used the term "aghab oftadeh" which literally translates to "fallen behind" and is pejorative. colloquially, it can mean mental retardation but also represents individuals/peoples who can't keep up with the times.

e: or i guess he didn't say it at all and western media are just riling trump?

https://twitter.com/SinaToossi/status/1143516480430071811

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
nonetheless, the white house is afflicted with mental retardation

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
my brother bilo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

us military loves crying about how owned they got by iranian ieds it's amazing they're the biggest babies in the world. "buh buh buh but that's against the rules you can't do that!!!"

if we drive some more humvees over them that'll really show 'em

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

he’ll probably still gently caress it up, but lol gently caress Trump he’s still a warmonger. just a really stupid one.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

guidoanselmi posted:

todays farsi lesson: im guessing he probably used the term "aghab oftadeh" which literally translates to "fallen behind" and is pejorative. colloquially, it can mean mental retardation but also represents individuals/peoples who can't keep up with the times.

in Nigeria they use "learner", I like that one a lot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Encolpio
Apr 12, 2013
D&D thread thinks ISIS was an assadist tool for wiping out the 'moderate rebels':

https://twitter.com/walid970721/status/881453381348454400

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Latakia_offensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
D&D thinks a lot of wacky poo poo about Bashar al-Assad that, if even half of it were true, would make him such an astonishingly competent strategist and politician that any nation would be lucky to have him in a position of absolute power.