Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

From recent posts, audio and video from the likes of Mcintyre to Ospreay to now Dreamer and Cass, openness about mental health is definitely something starting to pop up more and more in the business recently and I am genuinely glad people are taking time to share their stories, regardless of how I feel in general about some (Cass) who are speaking up

for sure. it's always good to have disorders talked about openly, normalized, etc. i hope because cass is cass it doesn't diminish it for people but it probably will lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Low Desert Punk posted:

I would love an honest study on the frequency of depression in professional wrestling. Dave estimated that it's much, much higher than the average population, and I believe that

As would I, and I imagine the frequency of concussions and other head injuries has a lot to do w/that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/austinaries/status/1143914204891451392

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

As would I, and I imagine the frequency of concussions and other head injuries has a lot to do w/that.

There's actually ongoing controversy with respect to the concussion issue. The science isn't as settled as the media makes it seem.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

How come he doesn't call himself Promise Ring anymore?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

So to be clear this is a passive aggressive shot at Seth, yes?

edit: lol first repsonse https://twitter.com/ninjahulahoop/status/1143917743340736512

Which one of you is this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he's had me blocked for over 10 years now so not me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

coconono posted:

he's had me blocked for over 10 years now so not me.

im pretty sure he blocked most of the posters in this thread back in like 2010

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Someone buy coconono an avatar commemorating being banned by AA for 10 years and still going.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

please spend more money on this dying gay website

but don't get me an austin aries AV. gently caress that dude, I hope he ****(my lawyer is mad now).

anyway, here's a person who isn't a human that I like very much

https://twitter.com/meowdyxyall/status/1143951670805766144

coconono fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 26, 2019

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who is she

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

cat themed indie wrestler. Last seen doing a deathmatch at GCW. Had a few wild brawls with Mancer on the midwest loop.

Dated MJF at one point but I'm not 100% sure if that's who she's referencing.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Allie Kat. The best cat gimmick since Stacy Carter.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

she upped and moved from austin tx (which is slowly becoming a hotbed and home base to an ever increasing amount of wrestlers) to virginia a couple of years ago. she was still dating mjf at least as of double or nothing.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Post dog

from a couple pages ago but

have any in-ring proposals led to love and stability

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WatermelonGun posted:

from a couple pages ago but

have any in-ring proposals led to love and stability

Benson Henderson is still with his wife after proposing to her during a chorus of boos(he won a boring decision)

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

coconono posted:

Last seen doing a deathmatch at GCW

just another reason to be annoyed that i missed watching that show last week

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

randy orton as the grizzled veteran who think he know everything but constatly show rear end would be a awesome gimmick. book it kahn

Sebastian Vettel?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Huski Boi posted:

Sebastian Vettel?

who would be sha in this scenario?

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1143973690687873024?s=19 don't think Kenny is happy about the evolve thing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that is the one good kenny omega tweet

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kenny is right but it's also Evolve in 2019 so why die on that hill

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Kenny pay Nick Gage to go after Cop Caller Gabe

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just dont book chasyn rance this time

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There are some people that think Kenny Omega and Ospreay are in the wrong on this stuff.

I dunno about that kind of thinking. Seems wrong.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Kenny deleted it, what's up?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

the escape goat posted:

It was a tweet about how the fed has chosen to start running a show opposite the free gun violence charity show and that being par for the course of companies that take blood money.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

the escape goat posted:

Paraphrased: if you're lining your pockets with blood money why not try to undermine a charity for victims of gun violence too. I feel sick.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

basically he was steamed and disgusted that wwe was propping up evolve to run against their charity show where the proceeds were going to help victims of the jacksonville mall shooting.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

karmicknight posted:

It was a tweet about how the fed has chosen to start running a show opposite the free gun violence charity show and that being par for the course of companies that take blood money.

shouldn't have deleted it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

shouldn't have deleted it

I could get if someone from the office finally got in his ear about not sounding like a whiny gamer idiot on twitter. But you are 100% right, he shouldn't have deleted it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its possible someone was like "don't give them the attention or respect."

But yeah, I think they should be screaming from the roofs that WWE is trying to counter program a free charity show.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Cant wait for someone from WWE to pretend they didn't know

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Eh, there are people that assume immediately whenever Kenny tweets its going to be very dumb.

I think he was very right but as a polarizing figure, he should just delete his social media and enjoy video games and wrestling in peace.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

Cant wait for someone from WWE to pretend they didn't know

They better call somebody

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

coconono posted:

Eh, there are people that assume immediately whenever Kenny tweets its going to be very dumb.

I think he was very right but as a polarizing figure, he should just delete his social media and enjoy video games and wrestling in peace.
probably good advice for everyone tbh

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzL9VMgp4jz/

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

AEW needs to convince AJ to come back and be a team with Kylie Rae because I would like that a lot.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

sportsgenius86 posted:

AEW needs to convince AJ to come back and be a team with Kylie Rae because I would like that a lot.

Didn't she retire due to injuries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

fatherofmustard posted:

Didn't she retire due to injuries?

I believe she has a really lovely neck, but I might be wrong.