Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Seth is not a brain genius but he speaks slowly enough people mistake him for one.

Ah yeah the other side of the Ben Shapiro coin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ah yeah the other side of the Ben Shapiro coin

Is that side of the coin also covered in poo poo?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Seth really does seem like a big jorp fan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
didnt seth keep accidentally putting his dick in nazis

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mel Mudkiper posted:

didnt seth keep accidentally putting his dick in nazis

Nope, it was very much on purpose

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

right through the white power uprights, even.

anyway, this guy is normally pretty cool but his brain breaks everytime Kenny Omega does a thing

https://twitter.com/ImJustDEO/status/1143977591977783302

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Faked a queer relationship" is a hell of an accusation to toss around with literally zero proof and I don't think Kenny can take ownership of literally all of wrestling fandom.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

coconono posted:

normally pretty cool but his brain breaks everytime Kenny Omega does a thing

This is depressingly common, I've found.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

coconono posted:

anyway, this guy is normally pretty cool but his brain breaks everytime Kenny Omega does a thing

He just informed me that Kenny is actually married with kids, which is quite a shock.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

He just informed me that Kenny is actually married with kids, which is quite a shock.

I’m calling bullshit. I’ve seen how Kenny lives, that’s a child free space.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Even if Kenny was married with kids it doesn't mean his queer relationship is fake.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sanguinia posted:

Even if Kenny was married with kids it doesn't mean his queer relationship is fake.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

coconono posted:

What was Kenny's tweet?

But yeah the booking that creeper thing was some bad news.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What was Kenny's tweet?

But yeah the booking that creeper thing was some bad news.

It was calling out WWE for counter programming their charity show.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

was Kenny even in charge of the BC Civil War? I thought that was all NJPW booking trying to tone down their reliance on stables to open some fresher matchups.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I think The Elite were pretty much behind Bullet Club Civil War Part 1, but once Kenny and Cody's feud finished up it definitely doesn't seem like it was so much their thing.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Bullet Club is definitely reaching 1999 nWo level played out and I think NJPW just needs to take the stable out back and shoot it

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

At this point I don't think it's too different from any of their other stables.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Merge it with Suzuki-gun as thats lacking talent right now too through injury or otherwise. Bullet Club is a stable without leaders. Suzuki-gun is a leadership without a stable.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Bullet Club is definitely reaching 1999 nWo level played out and I think NJPW just needs to take the stable out back and shoot it

The new version where it's a loose alliance of heels is fine.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sanguinia posted:

I’ve dated multiple dudes who had kids/married women before or after we dated, it literally means nothing in terms of what someone’s sexuality is but narrow minded people view what they see as “discrepancies” as a chance to call people out when it’s literally no business of theirs whatsoever. It’s gross to police who other people are involved with

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
the exclusion of bisexual people from both heterosexual and queer communities is a real thing thats been going on a long time, its depressing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lid posted:

the exclusion of bisexual people from both heterosexual and queer communities is a real thing thats been going on a long time, its depressing

Bisexual people and pansexual people, yeah

Straights either think they're just straight or just gay depending on the partner they're with at the time, because the present is all they see and want to think about; and fellow members of our community think they need to pick a side and that it needs to be same-sex, because they don't like how straight-looking couples pass. Both mentalities are narrow-minded to say the least, but pretty prevalent

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this person's feed is a hellscape lol WWE has just rotted people's brainmeat

anyone going out with the "stop loving with a guy who said he likes his job and thinks his coworkers are good" stance clearly didn't seek out the podcast making GBS threads on Moxley but ignorance to how stupid the company is must be just bliss

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Crossfitter

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the only cross theyre fittin on is the one they climb up themselves

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/BucamanWWE/status/1144099423078797315?s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Bisexual people and pansexual people, yeah

Straights either think they're just straight or just gay depending on the partner they're with at the time, because the present is all they see and want to think about; and fellow members of our community think they need to pick a side and that it needs to be same-sex, because they don't like how straight-looking couples pass. Both mentalities are narrow-minded to say the least, but pretty prevalent
this and also the perception that you just can’t be monogamous if you’re bi (from hereto and homo folk alike) is some bullshit

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Faking a queer relationship is an odd accusement as wrestling is fake and these guys are playing a character.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Adaptabullshit posted:

Faking a queer relationship is an odd accusement as wrestling is fake and these guys are playing a character.

Did you know that Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaall never ACTUALLY banged on a mountain?!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Did you know that Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaall never ACTUALLY banged on a mountain?!

You can’t prove that :colbert:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Adaptabullshit posted:

Like, if they're both straight (and a lot of evidence says they're not) then there is a conversation to be had about the golden lovers in ddt and straight actors portraying gay roles but they still put on one of the best gay love stories in wrestling, and really any medium. It's way more complicated than that tweet trying to drag Kenny. Especially when there is actual lovely stuff Kenny has done.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
It's really weird to me anyway. No one accused Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath Ledger of faking being gay.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

It's really weird to me anyway. No one accused Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath Ledger of faking being gay.

I accuse Michael Keaton of being a fake orphan every day though

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hellblazer187 posted:

So you're saying Heath died unfulfilled?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

that sure is one way of saying 'I've never heard of Joe Doering'

supporting Nazis to own AJPW fans, what a world

e: welp, fell down the rabbit hole here https://twitter.com/BucamanWWE/status/1144155963743768576?s=19 https://twitter.com/BucamanWWE/status/1144157483201683457?s=19

Venomous fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 28, 2019

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Venomous posted:

that sure is one way of saying 'I've never heard of Joe Doering'

supporting Nazis to own AJPW fans, what a world

Shlak strongly renounced the Nazis and the white supremacists he hung out with.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

MassRafTer posted:

Shlak strongly renounced the Nazis and the white supremacists he hung out with.

Was this in 2019? The last I remember him talking about it was “well when you work in tattooing you have to work with all sorts, including Nazis.”

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lumbermouth posted:

Was this in 2019? The last I remember him talking about it was “well when you work in tattooing you have to work with all sorts, including Nazis.”

Yes.

quote:

“I’m a stubborn hardcore wrestler from the inner-city, and sometimes I don’t handle adversity the way I should. I’m sorry that I haven’t been more clear. I hung around stupid people a long time ago without thinking about how it would affect me or other people down the road. For the record, I am not a Nazi, I do not support Nazi poo poo, I’ve never been one and I will never be one. White supremacy is bullshit, along with every other supremacy.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Got a link? I believe you because you've mentioned it a couple times, that's just surprisingly open for him