Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/tomnamako/status/1144050054602416128?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

punk rebel ecks posted:

Did anybody say "Abolish ICE" yet?

Castro said to decriminalize border crossing, but I think that's the furthest anyone's gone yet.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

omg yes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Inslee has a weird mouth

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

nine-gear crow posted:

Dude’s got Gowron eyes :stare:

Glory to you

And your paaaaaaaarty.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

big boi posted:

That's what I'm watching :(

Looks like they don't keep them up.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My mom randomly reacting well to Klobuchar, lol (I think that if she learned more about Klobuchar's politics she wouldn't like her anymore, at least). Also Warren, but that didn't surprise me. Bizarrely, part of her reason for liking Warren is believing she's "electable" (specifically as a reason for thinking she'd be better than Sanders) and she was under the mistaken impression that Warren would be popular with minority voters (this one really had me scratching my head given it's the complete opposite of reality, though so did the first thing).

Going to have to have some hard conversations about why Sanders is still the best option. Both my parents actually supported him in 2016, and this kind of thing is what I worried about in 2020. Warren is the type of candidate where you have to be paying pretty close attention to understand why Sanders is better, and there's no way anyone who just gets their information from TV is going to ever hear those arguments. Even with younger people (like many in this thread) it's going to be frustrating explaining why you shouldn't trust someone on a topic like MfA when they've explicitly waffled on it repeatedly in the space of several months (and it's my personal belief that her strategy is to play up the progressive angle during the primaries and moderate herself during the general, and the waffling on MfA has been meant to indicate to the establishment/media that she's not going to push for it).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 27, 2019

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Loving Warren's "What the gently caress" face there

You gotta take it, Liz.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

nine-gear crow posted:

lol Gabbard is leading the Drudge poll

troop troop troop death to muslims

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
I want this but *words no one cares about* and just throw it on everybody.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Inslee, Booker, and Castro are doing the best tonight other than Warren

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

oh poo poo I forgot Tim Ryan was there

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Arist posted:

Every time I see a new face I'm flabbergasted. I half believe they're making up new candidates and sending them out live to see if we'll notice
They swap one person out each commercial break with someone from the audience.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Sorry Maryland dude you're done.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Gresh posted:

omg yes

He's watching, if you're a 3rd tier candidate and you really want your name in the news, loving eviscerate Trump

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
“Donald Trump tried to threaten me but I’m too awesome to be scared.” Cool, Jay

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Main Paineframe posted:

Tim Ryan literally complained that "terrorists" in Guantanamo are treated too well

I'd point out that isn't exactly what he said, but gently caress Tim Ryan.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GRANDFATHER, DELANEY!

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
hahahaha, loving Delaney just cant catch a break.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

the castro family is fuckin DARK poo poo, like I genuinely believe those freaks have a body count, but hey he's fuckin wreckin Beto so he gets my stamp of 'you get to keep running after this despite being a joke option' unlike these other non-Warren losers.

please be kind to jay inslee

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GreyjoyBastard posted:

is "tomato cans" another of those insufferable chapo slang phrases

it's a boxing/ufc thing, tomato can fighters are dudes who are basically assured wins, there's a lot of politics involved in, say, a rising young fighter getting a tomato can fight to look good and all.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I changed my mind: The first person to directly call Trump retarded get's my vote.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Poor Beto, thought of ants and died.

Zwei Dunkel Jungen
Jun 17, 2008

it's a magical day
Grimey Drawer
every time booker answers a question, he looks like he's in the middle of a monologue from The Crucible

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I get confused between Tim Ryan, Tim Scott & Paul Ryan. He needs a nickname like 'Beto'

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
He didn't put up his hand so he could talk more

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GreyjoyBastard posted:

please be kind to jay inslee

fuckin which one is he

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Grifter posted:

I don't know what this means but it's great

big eyes, lil' mouth

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Corey Booker knows that being the only person not to raise your hand is a shortcut to get to talk

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I just got over a bout of Norovirus today. That’s the face I’ve been making for the past three days.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
None of them called them concentration camps, loving cowards

Warren should've jumped in somewhere

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

God I'm actually sad there's only an hour left.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

sexpig by night posted:

fuckin which one is he

Green tie, because climate change get it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
you suck Klobuchar

Boot and Rally
Apr 21, 2006

8===D
Nap Ghost

nine-gear crow posted:

Dude’s got Gowron eyes :stare:

I've been trying to describe his expression and this is perfect.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Guys I think I might be impressed with...Booker? Change my mind?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Ytlaya posted:

My mom randomly reacting well to Klobuchar, lol (I think that if she learned more about Klobuchar's politics she wouldn't like her anymore, at least). Also Warren, but that didn't surprise me. Bizarrely, part of her reason for liking Warren is believing she's "electable" (specifically as a reason for thinking she'd be better than Sanders) and she was under the mistaken impression that Warren would be popular with minority voters (this one really had me scratching my head given it's the complete opposite of reality, though so did the first thing).

Going to have to have some hard conversations about why Sanders is still the best option. Both my parents actually supported him in 2016, and this kind of thing is what I worried about in 2020. Warren is the type of candidate where you have to be paying pretty close attention to understand why Sanders is better, and there's no way anyone who just gets their information from TV is going to ever hear those arguments.

Sanders says we should keep the filibuster. That alone makes him worse than Warren.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Beto getting killed.

Delaney is already dead but doesn't realize it.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Who just said "Yes it was" before klobuchar started talking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Sorry Maryland dude you're done.

He is being primaried by someone far more awesome

https://www.mckayla2020.com/meet-mckayla