Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
New SNU news, the gov is making a propaganda tv show about the service with state tv

https://twitter.com/Brevesdepresse/status/1141938114522484736?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Its a daily feature,tune in to see how our young patriots learn the values of nationalism

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

Its a daily feature,tune in to see how our young patriots learn the values of nationalism

I've always been curious about life in North Korea.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Macron is polling less bad so he went abroad to be a huge poo poo

quote:

Alors que les chiffres des manifestations des « gilets jaunes » sont au plus bas, Emmanuel Macron en a profité pour donner une longue interview au magazine américain The New Yorker. Dans ce texte titré « Emmanuel Macron peut-il endiguer la marée populiste ? », le président de la République balance : « penser que nous avions affaire à de simples citoyens en train de manifester, c’est du pur « bullshit » ».

quote:

Geneviève Legay, sexagénaire blessé par une charge policière​ à Nice, n’attire pas plus sa compassion : « Aller dans un endroit où il était interdit de manifester est complètement fou. Le bon sens est bienvenu, surtout en cette période difficile ! Je lui souhaite le meilleur ! Mais cette vieille dame n’allait pas faire des courses. Elle manifestait avec des activistes, face à des policiers, au pire moment de la crise ».

New Yorker article

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Didn't he already say that stupid poo poo about this woman before, or was that somebody else?

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Kassad posted:

Didn't he already say that stupid poo poo about this woman before, or was that somebody else?

Of course that was him, why miss an opportunity to come off as a massive rear end in a top hat devoid of emotions?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
God what a turd of a man

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im abnormal

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

the subtitle for that "France’s young President is now Europe’s most forceful progressive. " :lol::lol::lol:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hillary and tim kaine called themselves progressives, the word means absolutely nothing anymore

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
The notion of what neoliberals consider progress is legitimately very frightening.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
This heatwave is a progressive politician and a cop.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Kassad posted:

This heatwave is a progressive politician and a cop.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/corsetourisme/status/1143874187523760128

mood

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Ah, l'île de Beauté :discourse:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
basta

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

went to this house while I was there that was too close to the water, it got bombed, rebuilt, bombed, rebuilt idk how many cycles, then abandoned

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pardot posted:

went to this house while I was there that was too close to the water, it got bombed, rebuilt, bombed, rebuilt idk how many cycles, then abandoned

hell yes

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
whats the story behind that?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BULBASAUR posted:

whats the story behind that?

rich french company builds a house right on the corsican seafront, locals don't like it, it blows up

many such cases

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Kurtofan posted:

rich french company builds a house right on the corsican seafront, locals don't like it, it blows up

many such cases

French and Corsicans once again have impeccable praxis

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kurtofan posted:

many such cases

Corsicans still have that pirate spirit. :black101:

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/AJENews/status/1144145749510447106?s=19

People might collapse from heat exhaustion, but at least they won't see women in burkinis!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

OhFunny posted:

People might collapse from heat exhaustion, but at least they won't see women in burkinis!
pool's closed due to fail AIDS

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Showing up in my gimp suit at the cool burkini friendly pool and getting along nicely with the guardian dads and brothers.

In other Islamic news someone tried to take out Brest's notorious piece of poo poo preacher, missed, and killed himself :rip:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

OhFunny posted:

lol this loving country, let women wear what they want

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

unpacked robinhood posted:

Showing up in my gimp suit at the cool burkini friendly pool and getting along nicely with the guardian dads and brothers.

In other Islamic news someone tried to take out Brest's notorious piece of poo poo preacher, missed, and killed himself :rip:

I'm pretty sure you can come to the pool in a gimp swimsuit if you want, nobody cares lol (the only people who cares are racist shitheads)

also a guy shooting up a mosque is dead, hell yes without killing anyone. kinda weird to attack the victim here

Kurtofan has issued a correction as of 20:39 on Jun 27, 2019

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

I'm pretty sure you can come to the pool in a gimp swimsuit if you want, nobody cares lol (the only people who cares are racist shitheads)
Having seen two heterosexual men drowned for "looking gay enough to confuse proud catholic boys into killing them" in the spawn of 5 years during the 00s, i am not really surprised to see the pool crew panicking and closing the pool in a country also known for drowning foreigners.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Kurtofan posted:

also a guy shooting up a mosque is dead, hell yes without killing anyone. kinda weird to attack the victim here

i wanted to come to the pool in a not tight as gently caress american style swimsuit and i was turned away till I came back wearing something that left nothing to the imagination

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Shear Modulus posted:

hillary and tim kaine called themselves progressives, the word means absolutely nothing anymore

Neoliberalism is absolutely progressive. I just hope it isn't fatal

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Condiv posted:

i wanted to come to the pool in a not tight as gently caress american style swimsuit and i was turned away till I came back wearing something that left nothing to the imagination

swim trunks right ? Thats a dumb old rule about those being unhygenic for some reason, no idea why. Maybe because they're not purely swimwear ?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Toplowtech posted:

Having seen two heterosexual men drowned for "looking gay enough to confuse proud catholic boys into killing them" in the spawn of 5 years during the 00s, i am not really surprised to see the pool crew panicking and closing the pool in a country also known for drowning foreigners.

Jesus, where did that happen ? I can't imagine people going to the pool and start poo poo like this

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

Jesus, where did that happen ? I can't imagine people going to the pool and start poo poo like this
Reims. And no, no pool was involved. It's just that i don't imagine being in a pool lowering the violence in any way.
2002: the corpse François Chenu, a man beaten by 3 skinheads, found floating dead in the Leo Lagrange park's water. He drowned to death after they threw his beaten body in the water, he died in it.
2007: Alexis Frumin is tortured (because of his "tanned" color and his supposed homosexuality) than strangled to death and his corpse was thrown into a nearby river.
Also see the massacre (by drowing) of the Italians at Aigues-Mortes (a river, 8 to 150 dead Italians, the police can't agree on the number so let's go with the number of found corpses: 8), Maurice Papon's work as Paris Prefect in the 60s(the massacre of 1961: 140 dead Algerians, 110 found floating in the Seine) and kinda understand my hydrophobic reaction.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 04:50 on Jun 28, 2019

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Jesus

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Kurtofan posted:

You really really need to get those guillotines out of storage.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

Toplowtech posted:

Also see the massacre (by drowing) of the Italians at Aigues-Mortes (a river, 8 to 150 dead Italians, the police can't agree on the number so let's go with the number of found corpses: 8), Maurice Papon's work as Paris Prefect in the 60s(the massacre of 1961: 140 dead Algerians, 110 found floating in the Seine) and kinda understand my hydrophobic reaction.

There's the latest example of police violence/stupidity in Nantes last weekend, too.

Also:

White Rabbit posted:

I made my own lovely hommage to Cyberblyat. Its a real quick and dirty job but I had tons of fun with it, introducing Cyberpunk Paris Edition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTpytWGkEo

Features 0 special effects but lots of french police being vile motherfuckers! :pigoff:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Kurtofan posted:

No u dont understand secularism must be defended at all costs

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Uh no we have to yield to increasingly unreasonable demands at least until blasphemy is made illegal

e: didn't know anyone was shot over wearing a burkini. Maybe in corsica ?

unpacked robinhood has issued a correction as of 13:38 on Jun 28, 2019

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
noted unreasonable demand, not being shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Gum posted:

Neoliberalism is absolutely progressive. I just hope it isn't fatal
it's progressive in the sense that cancer progresses to become worse if you do nothing about it